Educational

Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30176 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »
we just recieved the funding to produce the first annual I? Calender, and you have been selected to model for and represent one month.

Which month would you choose, and why?
and would you pose scantily clad, or bare chested?

and would you let McJagger take the photo?

Its a long way to go for one photo but other than that I'd have no objections  :D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 11:12:31 AM »
Fill in the blank:
PI:  Let's have sex.
Man:  No.
PI: ...

Do you know that's never once happened  :D

I guessed if he really wasn't interested I'd just go scratch my own itch  ;)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 12:13:43 PM »
OK, here's a situation:

You wake up one morning and you find Tony Blair in bed with you! You are both naked. What do you do?

Jizz

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 12:34:27 PM »
Surely instant custard isn't as instant as the ready made variety from the tins?

Answer me THAT then!?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 01:17:58 PM »
OK, here's a situation:

You wake up one morning and you find Tony Blair in bed with you! You are both naked. What do you do?

Spend a minute wondering how the hell I got there, then handcuff him to the bed and hold him hostage till he drops some of his more cuntish policy suggestions.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
Surely instant custard isn't as instant as the ready made variety from the tins?

Answer me THAT then!?

That depends on whether you want your custard warm or not- since you have to piss about wondering who's moved your tin opener, find a container to nuke it in and warm it up, then spend time considering if you really can eat something that's such a hideous shade of yellow.  :D

BTW- I wonder why I 'heard' your question in my head in the voice of Vic Reeves??  :D

Jizz

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 01:53:50 PM »
lol I dunno, but that's one of those questions that pops into my head at 3 in the morning and stops me from sleeping.

Also, I'm not satisfied you answered my question...I shall have to Google sometime  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 04:31:26 AM »
lol I dunno, but that's one of those questions that pops into my head at 3 in the morning and stops me from sleeping.

Also, I'm not satisfied you answered my question...I shall have to Google sometime  ;)

Ok I was awake long past 3 this morning and the answer came to me.  My theory for the existance of the contradiction that is instant custard:  the government deliberately got the manufacturers to call it 'instant' so that people would lay awake at 3am wondering whether it is in fact truly instant- instead of concerning themselves with the real issue of whether or not Tony Blair is actually a Jim Henson puppet. ;)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 05:13:40 AM »
What is it about the particular way you live your life that makes you most proud?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2006, 05:21:16 AM »
What is it about the particular way you live your life that makes you most proud?

This is a hard question, but I guess the short answer is I never stop trying or caring.  There are probably other things that should make me proud of how I live my life but I'm a harsh critic of myself.

Jizz

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2006, 06:13:05 AM »
Is Tony Bliar really a Jim Henson puppet?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2006, 07:11:13 AM »
Is Tony Bliar really a Jim Henson puppet?

Well he's definetely a Muppet  :D  *groans at own terrible joke*

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2006, 12:11:55 AM »
OK, here's a situation:

Spend a minute wondering how the hell I got there, then handcuff him to the bed and hold him hostage till he drops some of his more cuntish policy suggestions.

and force him to denounce his alliance with George W Bush, in writing and once and for all.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2006, 12:14:34 AM »
Dunc said this elsewhere;Yep. She's not my type. Besides, PI knows my type anyway

will you describe dunc's type of lady?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2006, 04:01:06 AM »
Dunc said this elsewhere;Yep. She's not my type. Besides, PI knows my type anyway

will you describe dunc's type of lady?

Even though I think it would have been better for you to either ask Dunc himself or ask me what my type was I'll not refuse  :D Physically he likes women with curves, he's definitely a breast man (although he's quite partial to a nice ass to)  ;) He likes feisty, spirited women with a filthy imagination and a naughty twinkle in their eye.  He likes women that don't play games or act like they're too good for everyone else.