Educational

Author Topic: Aaaaaah!!! I get it now!!  (Read 2867 times)

duncvis

Re: Aaaaaah!!! I get it now!!
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 07:46:18 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 07:48:44 AM »
Of course. Gave her a taste back.
I think it scared the crap out of her.

Cal, I doubt that Callaway was responsible for Graelwyn's demise.  A lot of people took a moral stance on what she was doing with that boy. 

Graelwyn's fall from grace began much earlier than the Flagg grooming or the stalking. She became crossways with several members after her first week here, back in January. Several of us tried to befriend and even help her, including Callaway. Some of her most consistent support and longest lasting confidence came from Callaway's attempts to guide her through what many of us thought was a temporary rough spot in her life.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 07:52:02 AM »

No, believe it or not, there is a lot more wrong with her that I have ever brought up.

For example, her threatening PMs.  You are not the only one she has threatened.

Yes, yes. But was it really all that pertinent to any debate
to bring up the 3" penis? :LMAO:

It was her ex-boyfriend's penis and it was 3 1/2 inches.

That was not an attack on her.  I did that as a joke right after she first posted about it and she thought it was funny too.

My apologies if your penis is 3 1/2 inches and I hurt your feelings by laughing about another one that small.

Yet, this fact was used against her, in issues pertaining to
the whole pedophilia one. Cruel barbs, it seemed. Again,
I'm not going to convince you, if you are unwilling to see,
but from THIS point of view, you seemed harsh, in ways
which just don't fit your usual demeanor.

Anyhow, I've said enough, as I don't want to hear any more
about my minuscule penis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 07:56:39 AM »

I am very blunt and honest but I also tend to assume the best of people and it takes a lot to make me stop doing that.

I have a very good memory, so I remember a lot of details about people. 

If they say something contradicting themselves months later, I know, even if I don't always point it out.

What do you do with a guy like me, who is scaling the walls of many contradictions on a daily basis, while navigating storms of disillusionment and trying to paddle through a world of confusion, all the time, attempting to avoid a rush towards the rapids in a river of misinformation?

(I forgot my favorite smiley)

:hair:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 07:58:50 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 08:04:26 AM »
Too many paradoxes makes one safe, perhaps.

(hopes)

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2007, 08:29:56 AM »

No, believe it or not, there is a lot more wrong with her that I have ever brought up.

That was not an attack on her.  I did that as a joke right after she first posted about it and she thought it was funny too.

My apologies if your penis is 3 1/2 inches and I hurt your feelings by laughing about another one that small.

:'(
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »

I am very blunt and honest but I also tend to assume the best of people and it takes a lot to make me stop doing that.

If they say something contradicting themselves months later, I know, even if I don't always point it out.

What do you do with a guy like me, who is scaling the walls of many contradictions on a daily basis, while navigating storms of disillusionment and trying to paddle through a world of confusion, all the time, attempting to avoid a rush towards the rapids in a river of misinformation?

I feel like I have gotten to know you and I think that you are one of the most real and consistent people here, DirtDawg.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 10:56:21 AM »

I know that you are really just kidding, but if I am seriously hurting anyone's feelings with the 3 1/2 inch penis talk, I'll try very hard to stop. 

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 11:35:33 AM »
I'm seriously unoffended.   :laugh:
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »

I know that you are really just kidding, but if I am seriously hurting anyone's feelings with the 3 1/2 inch penis talk, I'll try very hard to stop. 
Excellent. Do you want to tell me about baby carrots :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2007, 07:55:06 AM »
The pwnage is self pwnage on Callaway's behalf. She calims to be some kind of saint and then shows a spitefull side (one that she denies exists) by digging through my posts and taking things I said in jest out of context.

Actually, she said repeatedly that she isn't; it's just that she usually acts like one so the REST of us call her a saint.  Get it right, you dink.
No I don't have a serious cruel streak, Calandale.  I don't know how you got that idea.

Because you actually very effectively pwnd scrapheap in a way scr'eap would likely find embarassing- i.e. you did something that seems out of character for you, and therefore more extreme than it was.  I'm betting if the same posts had been made by another member who does stuff like that more often, that member would not have been accused of acting in an extreme way.  To be fair, they might be accused of trolling or attacking, depending on who looked at it in what way, but probably not of being "seriously cruel."
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »

I feel like I have gotten to know you and I think that you are one of the most real and consistent people here, DirtDawg.

Thank you.
I will take that as a singular compliment. I don't always feel that I am consistent or trustworthy with the facts, since they are so easily interpreted into one's own devices. You have possibly learned my orchestrations and try hard to find that most of the music is still conveyed, despite my jazz arrangements.
I just wish some of the chorus lines would fade out, Beatles' style.

ozymandias

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »
I try not to, but, I can be pretty self contradicting over positions or opinions.  This has been brought to my attention by others, Walkie, being one of them.  Rather then get mad, I'd rather people do that.  My thoughts can shift depending upon the situation, person, my own state of mind, etc.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2007, 12:17:03 PM »
I try not to, but, I can be pretty self contradicting over positions or opinions.  This has been brought to my attention by others, Walkie, being one of them.  Rather then get mad, I'd rather people do that.  My thoughts can shift depending upon the situation, person, my own state of mind, etc.

I know that I am not explaining myself well, but this has nothing to do with how I see you, Ozymandias.  People change positions and opinions.  People change their minds.

I sort of get a feeling about people, and I feel that you are very real and consistent too.  You go through peevish periods, but that's just part of who you are and I like who you are very much. 

Even though I can't explain what I mean very well, I try with an example of a contradiction that I would think was notable: someone might say that they are 15 in one place and 30 in another.  I would have to call them on that one, of course.  However, if they said that they were 20 in one place and 30 in another, I wouldn't necessarily call them on it unless their age was somehow relevant in a debate, but I would wonder why they said that and try to figure it out. 

Hiro (John Cooper, et al) was a person who had a lot of contradictions and the feeling that I got from him was that he made my skin crawl.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2007, 01:03:55 PM »

One of the things that I do that always feels strange in retrospect is that I tend to reveal stories in bits and pieces and more in association with how the emotional aspects affected my actions, rather than following a definite timeline. It's almost like I have to justify every action I take regarding an event.
Not sure why.