Author Topic: Pet names you give towards celebrities and/or political figures:  (Read 362 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Pet names you give towards celebrities and/or political figures:
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
Oh I'd be all for setting a nuclear-powered, near invulnerable cyborg killing machine on that creature.
Hell, just give me the minigun and I'll do the job myself.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 04:52:39 PM »
What is the difference between Theresa May and a complete cunt?

Actually, more than you would ever expect. A complete cunt is warm, has depth and is of use to humanity; May has none of those characteristics whatsoever and the only one she could ever hope to gain is temporary warmth, if she douses herself in petrol and strikes a match on the abrasive  sandpit that is her twat :autism:

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 10:11:19 PM »
Someone else came up with it, but I love it...

"Mango Mussolini"

I call him "trumpolini"!  And his current wife..."trampolini".
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 09:23:09 AM »
What is the difference between Theresa May and a complete cunt?

Actually, more than you would ever expect. A complete cunt is warm, has depth and is of use to humanity; May has none of those characteristics whatsoever and the only one she could ever hope to gain is temporary warmth, if she douses herself in petrol and strikes a match on the abrasive  sandpit that is her twat :autism:

Her "heart" (an organism made up of cold and screaming tumours fuelled by the souls of dead disabled people who were declared "fit for work")  is so cold that it may extinguish the flames though, so you need to ramp it up:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 01:07:07 PM »
Really, come now, oh ye of so little faith. I am Lestat Rett, do you really think, that I would not be able to come up with a flame of sufficient intensity and reactive, all-devouring chemical nature as to grant the souls of those on benefits who have died because of privation their eternal peace, as Maynus is roasted alive, if living It truly it is.

It IS me, afterall, with lit not here, I'd be perfect for the job with my encyclopaedic knowledge of things corrosive, pyrophoric, toxic, corrosive, pyrophoric AND toxic, and which leave acid in their wake which itself is thermosensitive and chars, corrodes and dehydrates in its own trail.

Her own slime-trail wouldn't stand a chance against a few  choice little selections from my selection of toys, that horrible abomination would wither and die like a slug salted with white hot caustic potash whilst placed  upon a barbeque.