Educational

Author Topic: No no no no  (Read 2671 times)

Scrapheap

Re: No no no no
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »
i thought plato said that.

Nah, Plato siad: If there's 3 prisoners sitting in a cave, staring at shadows on the wall, who really gives a fuck??

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2007, 10:58:09 AM »
It's a paraphilia.  I've not studied them much, but I know people can classically condition themselves to associate something with sexual arousal/gratification by masturbating in tandem/proximity with that thing ro a fantasy of it.  Only SG can know/say if she was abused.  For all I know she's just really really kinky.

I hope you're not mistaking me for having a sexual interest in children because I don't. I don't have anything to do with them. I don't even want to have sex with them. I would never let them do my fantasies with me.

I think you're missing the point.

Were you abused as a young child??
I thought you were going to make it a call out...?

That's what I thought too so I was looking for it in the Call out board and the Main Event board too.

Gosh I didn't mean for this to turn into a drama forum and get concerns about my life. What was I thinking. :slaps head:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2007, 11:09:56 AM »
Some of us dont see the need to justify everything that we say. I hope you pick on every other person who does not justify their arguements like you seem to be doing here.

Who is "us"?  If you mean you, say you.  I'm not asking you to justify everything you say.  But when you make a statement of opinion as if it were a fact, don't be surprised if you get called on it and/or asked to support it.

Do I "pick" on others?  I'm not picking on you.  Lose the persecution/martyr complex.  I'm picking on your argument.  You're headed for uni soon.  You might even find some of this useful if you can back up and look at what I've said objectively.

As for others, when I notice it, I try to point it out.  Just ask Alex179.

Us being the vast majority of people who do not have a long memory of how they came to every opinion they made, when I come to a decision on something I like to dump how I came to it, until a few years down the line when I reconsider it from afresh.

*sigh*  You're not getting it.  Stop speaking for more than yourself.

If you are picking on my arguement, feel free to do so, but dont do it as a gang with Lucifer and her friends. If she is as good as she says she is then there is no need for you to do so, is there?

How do you delineate the difference?  Multiple people can debate your claims without being in collusion.

When I sit exams I am prepared to back up my arguements, but I dont like to live my life like a constant exam.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."  -- Socrates
1. Fair enough
2. Its how often it coincidentually seems to happen.
3. It doesnt mention constant examinination, I prefer the occasional type. There can be over examination, you know...

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2007, 11:17:35 AM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

I am responsible only for my own views.  That others may share them and choose to express them at the same time is outside my control.

3. It doesnt mention constant examinination, I prefer the occasional type. There can be over examination, you know...

Fair point.  Again, I'm not asking you to justify everything you say.  But at the same time speaking in a "public" setting carries an amount of risk.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

I am responsible only for my own views.  That others may share them and choose to express them at the same time is outside my control.

Fair point.  Again, I'm not asking you to justify everything you say.  But at the same time speaking in a "public" setting carries an amount of risk.
2. You were not the first one to express that line though, were you.
3. One of the many reasons I have a psudonym on here, and many other places.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2007, 01:13:37 PM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

First, last, 42nd, what difference does that make?  Am I to hold my tongue simply because someone else has said it before I have?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2007, 01:52:28 PM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

First, last, 42nd, what difference does that make?  Am I to hold my tongue simply because someone else has said it before I have?
It makes a difference because then there are lots of posts saying the same thing that I am expected to reply to.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2007, 05:24:08 PM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

It makes a difference because then there are lots of posts saying the same thing that I am expected to reply to.

:violin:

And that doesn't answer the second question.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2007, 05:35:42 PM »
Damn, I didnt realize that you live in PDX  Spokane_Girl, not to mention that motherfucker lives over there in Forest Grove. :violin:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2007, 05:36:36 PM »
I'll bet he's got a bitch complex and likes to get pegged with a strap-on :green:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 05:38:11 PM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

It depends if you are going to come up with something totally different or not.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
1. Fair enough

Thank you.

It depends if you are going to come up with something totally different or not.

So don't address each person separately if we're all saying the same thing.  Consolidate the quotes into a single reply.  It's not that hard in a message board setting.   Cut, Copy, and Paste are your friends here.

Additionally, it may be a minor difference.  But as far as I know, I have rarely, if ever, attacked you personally.  (Please correct me, if I'm wrong as it is also not my intention, necessarily.)  I'll rip your arguments to shreds if they're weak but that is largely my enjoyment of debate.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2007, 09:22:34 PM »
It's a paraphilia.  I've not studied them much, but I know people can classically condition themselves to associate something with sexual arousal/gratification by masturbating in tandem/proximity with that thing ro a fantasy of it.  Only SG can know/say if she was abused.  For all I know she's just really really kinky.

:plus:  It could just be a kink it doesn't have to be the result of abuse.
maybe scrap is posting in the mirror?

No, if anything, I've been listening to too much Dr.Drew.  ;)
i was touched when i was younger.  wanna call me out?

By an angel?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2007, 09:23:14 PM »
Don't you understand that your
aunt may not be happy that you're
getting paddled by her husband?

My uncle doesn't hit me. My boyfriend does but it's just for fun. He doesn't hit me hard. It's just a swat and that's it.

Thanks for finally setting my mind to rest.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2007, 09:25:38 PM »
Yes I was abused but not one of those abuses you're thinking kids get when they need to be taken away and put into foster care. I'd say it was mild but I had a happy family and childhood despite the bullying I got from my friends and other kids. Parents make mistakes and mine learned as I got older.

Not sexually though. I think that's what scrap was implying.

People don't realize the damage that mild forms of abuse can
do.