Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144707 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #7830 on: March 16, 2011, 05:43:39 PM »
Fuck off cunts , if you're not gonna comment on my pictures
Amphibians make me gag and lizards make me jump about. Nice photos though.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7831 on: March 16, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »
Yeah, whatever. Those lizards look good to eat and all... :yawn:

Thats not nice Duke. Im sure your lizard looks good enough to eat too.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7832 on: March 17, 2011, 08:42:45 AM »
Regained my composure.  He probably didn't deserve that, did he?

Can't tell you how much time I spend reading that same post over and over and over again.  It is refreshing to finally say something.

Join us. Together we'll rule the empire. :evillaugh:

He deserves it, and more. As far as I'm concerned, he is target practice.

I don't deserve any bad treatment or to be "target practice". That's rather inhumane, especially for a forum which is supposed to cater to people who are fucked up.

i2 isn't a support forum.

Get the fuck out of you don't like it.

The problem is, there's no other autism-related forum for me to go.

I've been banned a few times from WP and quite frankly, I'm not uninformed and ignorant enough to go back there.

And I've been banned from AFF, but whatever. Assholes For Boredom. No freedom on there!

It's just like society at large, exaltation for conformity and discrimination for individuality.

Are you saying that since you think there aren't any other fora for you to go to, this one needs to be remolded into something you can handle?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7833 on: March 17, 2011, 08:46:54 AM »
Regained my composure.  He probably didn't deserve that, did he?

Can't tell you how much time I spend reading that same post over and over and over again.  It is refreshing to finally say something.

Join us. Together we'll rule the empire. :evillaugh:

He deserves it, and more. As far as I'm concerned, he is target practice.

I don't deserve any bad treatment or to be "target practice". That's rather inhumane, especially for a forum which is supposed to cater to people who are fucked up.

i2 isn't a support forum.

Get the fuck out of you don't like it.

The problem is, there's no other autism-related forum for me to go.

I've been banned a few times from WP and quite frankly, I'm not uninformed and ignorant enough to go back there.

And I've been banned from AFF, but whatever. Assholes For Boredom. No freedom on there!

It's just like society at large, exaltation for conformity and discrimination for individuality.

Are you saying that since you think there aren't any other fora for you to go to, this one needs to be remolded into something you can handle?

Of COURSE. Odeon. How dare you challenge a narcassist's world view? Damn, man. Slow your role. Duke might feel uncomfortable for a few seconds.  :o
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7834 on: March 17, 2011, 08:47:58 AM »
I doubt he is a narcissist, tbh. 
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7835 on: March 17, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »

He displays the inability to see anything aside from his own point of view, and I have seen him display some referencing behavior.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7836 on: March 17, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »

He displays the inability to see anything aside from his own point of view, and I have seen him display some referencing behavior.

I dont think he suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

DSM-IV-TR 301.81

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
       2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
       3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
       4. Requires excessive admiration
       5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
       6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
       7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
       8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
       9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I know he seems to have some of the signs, but I don't think he ticks enough of the boxes to be classed as having NPD.

I do like Duke, so I mean this in the nicest way. He does have a problem, but I don't know what it is. I do think he needs to seek help.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7837 on: March 17, 2011, 01:11:24 PM »
whan an interesting conversation you're all having... I can't think of anything more exciting to discuss than Pentagram's mental health

now here's Jess ruining what would have been a lovely picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7838 on: March 17, 2011, 01:12:48 PM »
whan an interesting conversation you're all having... I can't think of anything more exciting to discuss than Pentagram's mental health

Awww, she got camera-shy! So precious... :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7839 on: March 17, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »

If I put my nose that close to a cat I'd sneeze for a month :( :( :(

And Dukes mental health is kinda interesting :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7840 on: March 17, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »
I sniff her all the time. I sniffed Flo all the time too. Cat fur smells well nice. you're missing out big time :(

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7841 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
I sniff her all the time. I sniffed Flo all the time too. Cat fur smells well nice. you're missing out big time :(

She must be the most fragrant little powder puff!  *sends her hugs*  :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7842 on: March 17, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »

I know :( :( :( The only good thing is that I knw I'd be hopeless at looking after an animal, and I just tell myself that it would be cruel of me to keep a cat or dog when I can barely look after myself :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #7843 on: March 17, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »

DSM-IV-TR 301.81

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
       2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
       3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
       5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
       6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
       7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

I know he seems to have some of the signs, but I don't think he ticks enough of the boxes to be classed as having NPD.

I do like Duke, so I mean this in the nicest way. He does have a problem, but I don't know what it is. I do think he needs to seek help.

He has 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

So I e-diagnose him with it! :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #7844 on: March 17, 2011, 03:25:35 PM »

DSM-IV-TR 301.81

He has 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

So I e-diagnose him with it! :zoinks:

You missed one thing... #2. I'm usually preoccupied with my perfect imaginary girlfriend. Does that count?

Hehehe... number 2... :autism:

rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh... PLOP! hehehehe...