Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144434 times)

TheoK

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #5340 on: December 20, 2008, 07:46:23 AM »
So you had no arguments. You know very well that there were fewer crimes with guns in the 1920s. You just happen to like Big brother controlling people, because you're a leftist deep inside.

Why should I argue with a nazi nutcase with delusions of adequacy?

So you just had ad hominem again as an argument.

I'll tell you why you hate guns. You have a fundamental feeling of being inferior. Power scares you, if it's about much more than being the king of I2. Becasue you're afraid of a real power position you can't stand anyone else having one either.

Hypocrite.

Why so? That wasn't ad hominem, that was an analysis of the passive-aggressive mind.

You use ad homs all the time. ::)

Because he's dishonest and self-righteous. He doesn't answer my questions, becuase he knows, for example, that my point with free guns and a low crime rate back in the 1920's in Sweden is correct.

A murder in Sweden back then caused headlines from that the crime was committed until the murderer was convicted. Today murders are committed every week and more murders are also committed with guns than 80 years ago. He knows that, so he has to avoid answering my questions and calling me a Nazi and lunatic and stuff.

Same thing when you try to discuss Kaczynski with him. He refuses to discuss the manifesto but just repeats that Kaczynski is a murderer and is "where he belongs". He behaves like the vested powers want the sheeple to behave.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #5341 on: December 20, 2008, 08:31:42 AM »
If people had better access to guns, they'd shoot your nazi ass for being a twat.

No, they wouldn't. They don't have the guts to do it even with guns.

It must be true, because you say so.  ::)

TheoK

« Reply #5342 on: December 20, 2008, 08:47:49 AM »
If people had better access to guns, they'd shoot your nazi ass for being a twat.

No, but America is full of guns, though murders on neo-Nazis are rare there.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5343 on: December 20, 2008, 11:55:58 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5344 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »

Don't be naive. The greater majority of Nazi fucksticks who are killed are done for with other premises to blame.

How do you want the numbers to look? Statistics are designed to make an impact, not tell the truth.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #5345 on: December 20, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »

Don't be naive. The greater majority of Nazi fucksticks who are killed are done for with other premises to blame.

How do you want the numbers to look? Statistics are designed to make an impact, not tell the truth.

I don't hear that many of them are killed at all. they use other tricks against them, like they did to David Duke or Ernst Zündel.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5346 on: December 20, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »

You're naive.

Not all of them present themselves to the public eye.

WTF, Dude?

Can't you see this. Just because only a few who have been told out have come to an end, while you watched, does not mean that the great numbers of them who fall behind the scenes are not still deader than dirt.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #5347 on: December 20, 2008, 01:22:37 PM »
Why do you kill Nazis? You had a president who behaved like one for 8 years, though he didn't call it that, of course.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5348 on: December 20, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »
Why do you kill Nazis? You had a president who behaved like one for 8 years, though he didn't call it that, of course.

Again, WTF?!?

Are you talking about GWB?

I thought you enjoyed seeing Muslims die. Where is your consistency? Bush should be one of your real life heroes.

... either of them!

(He is hardly a Hitler - he is a rockefellerite)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5349 on: December 20, 2008, 01:37:16 PM »
Here is a PHOTO for the PHOTO thread
It's a little tube radio I got from my brother

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5350 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:10 PM »
So you had no arguments. You know very well that there were fewer crimes with guns in the 1920s. You just happen to like Big brother controlling people, because you're a leftist deep inside.

I'll tell you why you hate guns. You have a fundamental feeling of being inferior. Power scares you, if it's about much more than being the king of I2. Becasue you're afraid of a real power position you can't stand anyone else having one either.

OMG, the nazi fuckwit attempts to analyse me.  :hahaha:

It's all very interesting, Lit, except that you're wrong in just about everything, from your basic your assumption and forwards. I've never said I hate guns. I don't feel inferior--quite the contrary when observing fuckwits like you. It's hard not to feel superior to you in every imaginable way, actually, because you're so incredibly dull and witless.

But keep on trying. It provides comic relief when I grow tired of watching paint dry.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #5351 on: December 20, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »

Again, WTF?!?

Are you talking about GWB?

I thought you enjoyed seeing Muslims die. Where is your consistency? Bush should be one of your real life heroes.

... either of them!

(He is hardly a Hitler - he is a rockefellerite)

I don't have anything against bombing Iraq and Afghanistan, I just don't like the hypocrisy.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5352 on: December 20, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »

Hypocrite.

Why so? That wasn't ad hominem, that was an analysis of the passive-aggressive mind.

You use ad homs all the time. ::)

Because he's dishonest and self-righteous. He doesn't answer my questions, becuase he knows, for example, that my point with free guns and a low crime rate back in the 1920's in Sweden is correct.

A murder in Sweden back then caused headlines from that the crime was committed until the murderer was convicted. Today murders are committed every week and more murders are also committed with guns than 80 years ago. He knows that, so he has to avoid answering my questions and calling me a Nazi and lunatic and stuff.

Same thing when you try to discuss Kaczynski with him. He refuses to discuss the manifesto but just repeats that Kaczynski is a murderer and is "where he belongs". He behaves like the vested powers want the sheeple to behave.

Yes, dear.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5353 on: December 20, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
Here is a PHOTO for the PHOTO thread
It's a little tube radio I got from my brother

*takes a deep bow*

TheoK

« Reply #5354 on: December 20, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »

OMG, the nazi fuckwit attempts to analyse me.  :hahaha:

It's all very interesting, Lit, except that you're wrong in just about everything, from your basic your assumption and forwards. I've never said I hate guns. I don't feel inferior--quite the contrary when observing fuckwits like you. It's hard not to feel superior to you in every imaginable way, actually, because you're so incredibly dull and witless.

But keep on trying. It provides comic relief when I grow tired of watching paint dry.

You are inferior. You couldn't even handle Kamina in an honest way.