Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145428 times)

TheoK

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #5325 on: December 19, 2008, 04:28:23 PM »
So you had no arguments. You know very well that there were fewer crimes with guns in the 1920s. You just happen to like Big brother controlling people, because you're a leftist deep inside.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5326 on: December 19, 2008, 04:36:35 PM »
So you had no arguments. You know very well that there were fewer crimes with guns in the 1920s. You just happen to like Big brother controlling people, because you're a leftist deep inside.

Why should I argue with a nazi nutcase with delusions of adequacy?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #5327 on: December 19, 2008, 04:39:15 PM »
This is really interesting. Page 41 speaks for itself. Everyone can understand the diagram. ____________ is crimes involving property --------- is crimes against persons. http://www.bra.se/extra/measurepoint/?module_instance=4&name=Den%20svenska%20brottsutvecklingen&url=/dynamaster/file_archive/081215/0c6a0a29d663abc4f1f31deb94bf8b86/BU%255fdensvenskabrottsutvecklingen.pdf

Of course they avoid ethnicity in the statistics, except when the victim is of foreign heritage.

TheoK

« Reply #5328 on: December 19, 2008, 04:43:00 PM »

So you just had ad hominem again as an argument.

I'll tell you why you hate guns. You have a fundamental feeling of being inferior. Power scares you, if it's about much more than being the king of I2. Becasue you're afraid of a real power position you can't stand anyone else having one either.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5329 on: December 19, 2008, 04:44:44 PM »
"The only reason, if any"?

Racist drivel, as usual.

So, tell me the reasons. The guns aren't more dangerous than they were back then. And even poor people could buy guns in a pawnshop, so it's not that more people can afford them today. And the average Swede isn't more violent either. Please tell me the mysteries of the draconian gun laws.

This argument's been beaten to death on this forum--the whole gun issue has. It's boring as fuck. If you want to know my opinions, use the search function. I have no interest in trying to bring any sense into you because you wouldn't listen.

Face it--Sweden will not change because the powers that be disagree with you. Want more liberal gun laws? Move.

Can we watch "Benny and Joon" now, please?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5330 on: December 19, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »

Racist drivel, as usual.

So, tell me the reasons. The guns aren't more dangerous than they were back then. And even poor people could buy guns in a pawnshop, so it's not that more people can afford them today. And the average Swede isn't more violent either. Please tell me the mysteries of the draconian gun laws.

Seriously, Tig, I don't know why you're so obsessed with something you can not EVER have, when the solution is so simple.

:asthing:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5331 on: December 19, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »

I'll tell you why you hate guns. You have a fundamental feeling of being inferior. Power scares you, if it's about much more than being the king of I2. Becasue you're afraid of a real power position you can't stand anyone else having one either.

Hypocrite.

TheoK

« Reply #5332 on: December 19, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »

Racist drivel, as usual.

Seriously, Tig, I don't know why you're so obsessed with something you can not EVER have, when the solution is so simple.

I cannot have the gun law, but I can probably get a gun illegally. I haven't made a real effort yet. Katarina got herself a tazer, and she's a girl.

TheoK

« Reply #5333 on: December 19, 2008, 04:53:03 PM »

Hypocrite.

Why so? That wasn't ad hominem, that was an analysis of the passive-aggressive mind.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5334 on: December 19, 2008, 05:00:46 PM »

Racist drivel, as usual.

I cannot have the gun law, but I can probably get a gun illegally. I haven't made a real effort yet. Katarina got herself a tazer, and she's a girl.

Wrong, Tig! You will still NOT be free.
You will only own an illegal weapon if you do so. That will make it all the more unbearable, since having it, but keeping it hidden will wear on you like having sand in your condom.

TheoK

« Reply #5335 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:55 PM »
It'd be problems using it, but even a legal gun can get you in jail if you use it the "wrong" way here. That father who shot those bullies eventually had to pay compensation in the court of appeal, and if not most Swedes had been so pissed that the authorities let all that happen, he'd probably gone to jail too. He won't go to the Supreme court, because he's afraid of getting a harder punishment. Fuck the authorities in this country.

TheoK

« Reply #5336 on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »

Did your forefathers gain independence from the Brits by saying: "We can never get independence"?

The reason that it is impossible at the moment is that most Europeans have accepted the guns laws instead of fighting them from the start.

But the reason that there will be no change in a foreseeable future is because the politicians and media are jerks like Mr. "all you need is love". The anti-gunners are even bad winners in Europe. They're not satisfied before every person is an unarmed slaughter sheep.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #5337 on: December 20, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »
If people had better access to guns, they'd shoot your nazi ass for being a twat.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5338 on: December 20, 2008, 07:31:09 AM »

Hypocrite.

Why so? That wasn't ad hominem, that was an analysis of the passive-aggressive mind.

You use ad homs all the time. ::)

TheoK

« Reply #5339 on: December 20, 2008, 07:39:53 AM »
If people had better access to guns, they'd shoot your nazi ass for being a twat.

No, they wouldn't. They don't have the guts to do it even with guns.