Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144487 times)

P7PSP

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #5295 on: December 18, 2008, 07:28:56 AM »
 :lol: I guess that would make it a master race horse?

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5296 on: December 18, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »
off right guardrail and over the left guardrail into the river

They are down there now trying to pull it out with a bucket loader

TheoK

« Reply #5297 on: December 18, 2008, 07:32:45 AM »
:lol: I guess that would make it a master race horse?

Selbstverständlich.  8)

TheoK

« Reply #5298 on: December 18, 2008, 07:34:43 AM »

Nice. Is that Vermont? The nature looks very similar to Sweden's.  :) Pity we don't have the same nice gun law as you guys have.  :-\

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5299 on: December 18, 2008, 07:35:35 AM »

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5300 on: December 18, 2008, 07:39:13 AM »

Nice. Is that Vermont? The nature looks very similar to Sweden's.  :) Pity we don't have the same nice gun law as you guys have.  :-\

yes vermont and amazing it's possible to walk into a store, hand the guy a drivers license and he calls the cops and ask if it's ok to sell the person a handgun and if they say no reason not to we can walk out the door in minutes with a gun and bullets. No permit needed to carry it around loaded.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5301 on: December 18, 2008, 07:43:52 AM »
I wasn't fast enough to get the loaded log truck

TheoK

« Reply #5302 on: December 18, 2008, 07:46:43 AM »
yes vermont and amazing it's possible to walk into a store, hand the guy a drivers license and he calls the cops and ask if it's ok to sell the person a handgun and if they say no reason not to we can walk out the door in minutes with a gun and bullets. No permit needed to carry it around loaded.

That hasn't been possible in Sweden for over 80 years, at least not with one hand guns. .22 rifles and shotguns were free the longest but now all firearms are licensed.  :(

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5303 on: December 18, 2008, 08:23:10 AM »

That hasn't been possible in Sweden for over 80 years, at least not with one hand guns. .22 rifles and shotguns were free the longest but now all firearms are licensed.  :(

Except for cannons.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #5304 on: December 18, 2008, 08:30:11 AM »
Yay! Though a cannon is hard to carry around for self-defense.  :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5305 on: December 18, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »

Which is A Good Thing. The statistics speak volumes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5306 on: December 18, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »

Can you fuck off with the gun laws, already!!

It's NOT our fault!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5307 on: December 18, 2008, 03:54:43 PM »
Yay! Though a cannon is hard to carry around for self-defense.  :P

... and relatively difficult to conceal.

I want one to set in my front yard, instead of a Welcome Mat at the front door.

Nine pounder, from the Civil War era would be OK.

:headbang2:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #5308 on: December 18, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »

Yes, they killed lots of people in Sweden before 1927. Every day.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5309 on: December 19, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »

Yes, they killed lots of people in Sweden before 1927. Every day.

Yes, dear. /pats Lit on the head
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein