Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145180 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #4860 on: August 16, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »
* Galileo The Hutt is the better looking of the 3 latter picture posts

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4861 on: August 17, 2008, 05:44:28 AM »
That's a really nice thing to say. Personally considering what you think of me being nice to me is somewhat hypocritical.

Neither 'nice' nor 'hypocritical'. I'm simply stating my honest opinion. It cannot be ignored that you are much better looking than I am, I would be a liar if I said otherwise. It is true that I am determined to no longer throw empty insult at you, and I am just as determined not to ignore you.

I am genuinely sorry that you feel you are cannot keep a woman or make her happy (just like I was about your ill-health on Gestalt). I have heard that generally the most successful Autistic - NT romantic partnerships are when the two come from different societies in the first place. I am English and my wife is Swiss... so she is not so very aware of my Social awkwardness and ineptitude (both inside and outside of our relationship) as an English woman might be. If I had married within my own society, then perhaps there would be little to divide you and I in the keeping women happy stakes.

I am presuming that your wife and girlfriends were Australian and from within your own national society... my apologies if I am mistaken and this is not the case. I was fortunate in that a lot of foriegn students come to the town where I lived. If there is a way you can mix with foriegners then perhaps that is a way forward to a successful romantic relationship for you. If you haven't tried it, it might be worth a shot :) Of course relationships cannot be guarranteed just because people were born geopolitically separate, but my wife and I have been happilly married now for over 20 years. Perhaps you may find this helpful... it is intended as such.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4862 on: August 17, 2008, 06:14:42 AM »
* Galileo The Hutt is the better looking of the 3 latter picture posts

Agreed! You are one fine looking dude GA.  :) We are a pair of ugly bastards.

Nocti. it is not something I am whinging about. It just is what it is. The reason I tell you is to make me feel better about giving you a hard time. Something I am a little sensitive about and is true instead of some of the crap you have tried on with me. As I said the reason I said it is not for sympathy nor advise, but to know that I no longer feel guilty and you have actually have something on me.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4863 on: August 17, 2008, 08:31:30 AM »
The reason I tell you is to make me feel better about giving you a hard time.

I didn't think you were whinging at all. I knew you were seeking to feel better about yourself. In my reply, I was seeking to be helpful simply for the sake of being helpful, not because you asked for it, but because I chose to give it out of genuine sympathy regarding your situation. I hope that it is not too late for you to find romantic happiness. For all your statements that I do not know you, you sure as heck haven't a clue about me, Les.

It is a pity that you cannot set your arrogance aside (I say 'arrogance' not as an insult, but as something you yourself readilly admit). Arrogance blinds a person terribly. This arrogance of yours and self-seeking, is quite probably another significant factor in your inability to maintain romantic relationships with women - let alone any autistic factors present.

I feel both ashamed (for descending to such a level) and bored with trading insults with you. Any 'facts' of the case that I have put forward seem very obvious to me and are what I honestly consider to be the truth... nothing yet has been said that has caused me to waver one iota in my opinion of you. So I have a choice, I can continue spitting hate in your direction, which I find extremely boring, or stop. I have chosen to stop. I didn't come to this forum to attack you, but I recognised the possibility of a fight erupting through our mutual disdain for each other. I did expect to be torn to ribbons by everybody here (regardless of any issues I have with you), and am surprised that didn't happen - my opinion of I2 has improved and I now quite enjoy aspects of this forum.

I think I probably have a happier life than you. I have a life which is better than I deserve. I wish your life in the real world was more fulfilling for you... at least where women are concerned. You might think that hypocritical of me to say, but it is simply that, as much as I dislike you, I feel tremendously sorry for you in this regards.

I apologise if my past words about you and women hurt you unduly. It was somewhat below the belt for me to have mentioned it in an insulting manner.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4864 on: August 17, 2008, 09:08:33 AM »
You hurt me Nocti? You are disembodied text on a screen, that represents a persona, that has a propensity to carry on like an ass. That is the amount of personal investment I have in you Nocti.
As to sympathy, whatever, I don't want or need it.
As to not wavering in your perceptions? Of course not, that would require not being an ass.
As to not seeking me out here, come on big fella, we both know that is a lie. Maybe you sought to see if I would react to the niggles and bullshit but weren't prepared to actively announce you wanted a go at me, but that is basically you coming here to start shit with me. Well you have. You have a reaction. Congrats.
I do not seek out relationships Nocti and I do just fine and I am as happy as I need to be. Now unless you wish to talk ad nauseum about me I suggest you drop this bullshit. I am not THAT pretty.  :grrr:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

GalileoAce

« Reply #4865 on: August 17, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »
Get a room you two! :P

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4866 on: August 17, 2008, 01:35:20 PM »
I do not seek out relationships Nocti and I do just fine and I am as happy as I need to be.

Good for you. In that case, I hope things continue to be so dandy for you :)

I still have some sympathy for you whether you require it or not. Sympathy and mercy are things from the giver and cannot be taken. Mercy can be refused, but sympathy towards you in some respects is my state of mind and outside your control. If you don't like me saying that, then that is unfortunate, its how things are and I tend to speak what I think. I'm a generally honest person whether you can appeciate that or not. You'd fare a lot better if you understood much of what I say is how I honestly feel and believe whether it is positive or negative. I do not feel the need always to be negative towards you however much I dislike you. It is a sad thing that you do not seem to understand this, or lack the grace to accept it. Your loss, Les.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 01:51:36 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4867 on: August 17, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »
Still no make up sex? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4868 on: August 17, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »
Still no make up sex? :-\

I do not think even Sir_Les could ask nicely enough to prompt me to change my sexual orientation ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4869 on: August 17, 2008, 02:26:56 PM »
/throws away the popcorn
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4870 on: August 17, 2008, 02:51:27 PM »
/Offers Odeon a packet of toffee flavoured polystyrene. :)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4871 on: August 18, 2008, 03:00:29 AM »

Good for you. .................blah...blah.....blah.....bullshit, ....bullshit....I am a terrific bloke - just slightly misunderstood......blah......or lack the grace to accept it. Your loss, Les.

Really interesting Nocti. Please keep telling me this stuff it is very important and I want to understand you.......... :kapow:

GalileoAce

« Reply #4872 on: August 18, 2008, 03:01:47 AM »
Oi oi oi! Photos or get out :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4873 on: August 18, 2008, 09:01:40 AM »
Meh...

Might be a tad too small

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #4874 on: August 18, 2008, 09:17:06 AM »

dats me. I have no make up on though, I scared several small children uploading it onto teh interwebz.