Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145391 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #4845 on: August 15, 2008, 12:37:40 PM »
Ooooo you sexy man How do the women stay away from you :o 

I'm pretty good looking too but didn't get any pussy when I was younger. Then I learned to behave like a swine and had more luck.  :crum:

Surely you are a natural? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #4846 on: August 15, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »
Shhh!  8)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4847 on: August 15, 2008, 01:34:47 PM »
I'm not telling anyone. Well, other than broadcasting it all over the Intergeeks on a spaz forum.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4848 on: August 16, 2008, 03:44:02 AM »
Oh....so you mean no-one of any credibility? I can see that  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4849 on: August 16, 2008, 03:48:50 AM »
I am not very good looking. In fact I am as ugly as a hatful of arseholes.....though surprisingly better looking than Nocti, man looks like a freak. Hope he posts a photo.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

GalileoAce

« Reply #4850 on: August 16, 2008, 05:19:53 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4851 on: August 16, 2008, 06:25:36 AM »
That is one serious countenance.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4852 on: August 16, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #4853 on: August 16, 2008, 09:37:19 AM »
Hello Uncle Fester.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4854 on: August 16, 2008, 09:40:33 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4855 on: August 16, 2008, 03:23:48 PM »
I am not very good looking. In fact I am as ugly as a hatful of arseholes.....though surprisingly better looking than Nocti, man looks like a freak. Hope he posts a photo.

Your turn now, I believe. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4856 on: August 16, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »
Hello Uncle Fester.

Hi Wednesday :clap:

:lol: Uncle Fester.....You get a plus for that Alex. Good Call.

There we go two for the price of one.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4857 on: August 16, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »
You have that I kick ass in bar fights look :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4858 on: August 16, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

Definitely much better looking than me.

A little bit of a Bruce Willis sort of look, when he was younger.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 08:15:49 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4859 on: August 16, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »
That's a really nice thing to say. Personally considering what you think of me being nice to me is somewhat hypocritical. That does not annoy me as the fact that I feel guilted out now for having a go at your looks. So I won't apologise nor take it back BUT I will offer you something. YOU talked up a lot of shit as I mentioned. Stuff you presumed as fact simply was biased or delusion. One thing was pretty spot on though (much in the way I guess 10000 monkeys banging away on typewriters will eventually....) and I will let you know what that is.

I can't keep a woman or make her happy. I am absolutely unless as a partner. Outside being good at physical intimacy I have pretty much nothing to offer women. I am not very emotionally receptive or reciprocating. My ex-wife on finding out my diagnosis was in tears "Saying that all this time she thought I was just uncaring and emotionally dead." She and other women since have basically described to me and others as just being "fun to play with and that's it". It is pretty gutting when you do try.

So there we go Nocti. You are uglier but able to be a good husband and partner. Despite my best efforts I can't. So Nocti there you go, who do you think comes out in front?

Parts thanks. Yeah I used to fight a bit. I had my last fight 3 or 4 years ago. The kid was aggro and starting shit at a work do and had fish hooked one of the guys at work in the bar for no particular reason and was the boyfriend of one of the young girls. I help throw him out. It was on between me and him. He was 18 - 20 and had done a little boxing too.

I read every punch he threw but was a little too slow to completely evade it. I was again a little too slow to land a solid punch back. There was nothing much of him - wiry little surfer - if I had have tagged him or got my hands on him there would not have been much of him left. I simply couldn't though. He dancing around me and outboxed me and embarrassed me. 
I realised I had just got too old. I was actually kinda thankful when a couple of the other blokes had grabbed me and pulled me away. I wasn't hurt and apart from a bit of swelling no real blood to talk of but pretty humbled. I left fights for the younger and quicker after that.