Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144660 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #2730 on: September 30, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »
From the recieving standpoint it would hurt the way I percieve the person and I would never want that.  From the giving point of view I'm just grossed out.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2731 on: September 30, 2007, 05:01:13 PM »
He looks like a serial killer.

You say that about everyone.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2732 on: September 30, 2007, 05:04:36 PM »
From the recieving standpoint it would hurt the way I percieve the person and I would never want that.  From the giving point of view I'm just grossed out.

You'll feel differently, when facing the vagina.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2733 on: September 30, 2007, 05:08:37 PM »
Well he isn't smiling and generally isn't trying to look friendly in the least.   Funny because serial killers look just like anyone else, and usually the people who knew them had no idea that the person was indeed a killer.  They project a normal image, which is how they get away with enough killings to be considered "serial" in the first place.   I don't think there is a given "look" for a serial killer actually.

Looking back he doesn't have Tom's neanderthal brow so much, which is probably more due to my friend being an ogre.   He does have similar features otherwise.

I have no clue why some women like men with long hair.   I guess it would be good to cover up if a person had messed up ears or something else to disguise.   The notion of it "framing" the face is a falsehood to me, usually it is used to disguise features that are less than attractive (like the shape of one's skull).   Long hair is also harder to keep clean (can smell bad if not paid proper attention to), takes forever to dry and generally is a pain in the ass from my experience especially in really hot weather.   The last girl I dated was more into guys with really short hair for some reason (and shaved heads).   No accounting for taste I guess as women vary in what they like about men it seems in regards to looks.

I don't know if you having long hair is going to improve your chances really with women more than just a particular one.   Different women are into different things, depends on what type of woman you are trying to attract.   Confidence is the main factor as an ugly guy with nothing going for him that is confident will win out over a guy who has a good deal of things going for him but is hampered by low self-esteem.   Women see the confident guy as having something worthwile about him, even when he might be projecting that confident image to hide his own inadquecies.   Basically guys who seem to give off the vibe that they are "the man" without being disgustingly overbearing about it, seem to get the most play.   That and the confident types are the ones most likely to approach females in the first place (less fear of rejection).   The other things are money and height, those definitely come into play as well with some women.   Again, it depends on the specific  woman you have in mind as they all don't want exactly the same thing priority wise. 

Girls hit on me all the time because of my hair.  It attracts the right kinds of girls too.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2734 on: September 30, 2007, 06:22:47 PM »
Girls hit on me all the time because of my hair.  It attracts the right kinds of girls too.
Depends on what you think the right kind of girl is.   Really it has had nothing to do with my hair when I have met decent women or worthless ones.   I wouldn't say when I had long hair that women hit on me though, flirting yes.   Basically I seem to attract the same types of women at the same rate with long or short hair.   I would say it has an overrated effect.   What types do you attract with long hair in Scotland?  I am not sure if it is the same types that go for long hair here.   They can't really be considered a type either, as even within the spectrum of women attracted by long hair there is variation.   

It isn't really that gross going down on women, and I don't know why you would look poorly upon a woman who was giving you head.  That is just her wanting to please you anyways.   If you are going to look at a woman in a bad light, it would be the ones who are so stuck up that they think they are too good to go down on you.   Those are the selfish types.   The ones who just lie down and want you to do all the work.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2735 on: September 30, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »
it's about looks. long hair is pretty.
To you it is, I would say some women don't like long hair at all that I know (tried to give you an example).   No, romance isn't about looks at all.

yes it is. you are not seeing the art of it. ::) see, to me the whole world's a canvas. i see something pretty, i enjoy it. it stirs something in me. it makes me feel alive. that is romance. it doesn't need to be a person either, it can be the way the water ripples or snow glistens... the colors of a sunset. it is romantic and it is art. and you can't calculate it so coldly.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2736 on: September 30, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »
Oddly, such beauty MIGHT be calculable.
Most pleasing formations tend to be fractals.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2737 on: September 30, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »
it's about looks. long hair is pretty.
To you it is, I would say some women don't like long hair at all that I know (tried to give you an example).   No, romance isn't about looks at all.

yes it is. you are not seeing the art of it. ::) see, to me the whole world's a canvas. i see something pretty, i enjoy it. it stirs something in me. it makes me feel alive. that is romance. it doesn't need to be a person either, it can be the way the water ripples or snow glistens... the colors of a sunset. it is romantic and it is art. and you can't calculate it so coldly.
That is initial attraction.   Romance is something that happens after you are intially attracted to someone physically and decide to pursue them.   You do romantic things for them because you are attracted to them.   Chivarly is attached to romance quite a bit.   You have to be attracted to someone physically before you want to be romantic with them.   I don't want to be romantic with every woman I think is hot though.   Some people you just want to fuck, and skip the romance.

Main Entry: ro·mance
Pronunciation: rO-'man(t)s, r&-; 'rO-"
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English romauns, from Anglo-French romanz French, narrative in French, from Medieval Latin Romanice in a vernacular (as opposed to Latin), from Late Latin Romanus Gallo-Romance speaker (as opposed to a Frank), from Latin, Roman
1 a (1) : a medieval tale based on legend, chivalric love and adventure, or the supernatural (2) : a prose narrative treating imaginary characters involved in events remote in time or place and usually heroic, adventurous, or mysterious (3) : a love story especially in the form of a novel b : a class of such literature
2 : something (as an extravagant story or account) that lacks basis in fact
3 : an emotional attraction or aura belonging to an especially heroic era, adventure, or activity
4 : LOVE AFFAIR
5 capitalized : the Romance languages
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #2738 on: September 30, 2007, 06:58:40 PM »
I would enjoy mutual masturbation a lot more than oral.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #2739 on: September 30, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »
I think you look better with long hair, ahayes. Now I sort of want to grow my hair out. I tried it once in middle school, but at that time it was out of fashion and everyone was always telling me to get a haircut.  :P
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2740 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »
Depends on what you think the right kind of girl is.   Really it has had nothing to do with my hair when I have met decent women or worthless ones.   I wouldn't say when I had long hair that women hit on me though, flirting yes.   Basically I seem to attract the same types of women at the same rate with long or short hair.   I would say it has an overrated effect.   What types do you attract with long hair in Scotland?  I am not sure if it is the same types that go for long hair here.   They can't really be considered a type either, as even within the spectrum of women attracted by long hair there is variation.   

It attracts the interesting, open-minded, intelligent girls that I like.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2741 on: September 30, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
Oddly, such beauty MIGHT be calculable.
Most pleasing formations tend to be fractals.

i think they are too symmetrical to be most pleasing. there must be some surprises. beauty is an adventure.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2742 on: October 01, 2007, 12:43:04 AM »
Romance is something that happens after you are intially attracted to someone physically and decide to pursue them. 

not necessarily. you can be intellectually attracted to a person, before you ever knew what that person looked like.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_P

« Reply #2743 on: October 01, 2007, 03:35:31 AM »

You are pretentiously happy in your pic. What's your point?

The_P

« Reply #2744 on: October 01, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »
you have no sense of Romance, Corpse.

long hair is cute. makes the boy adorable and girls want to take care of him and kiss him and stuff. it's the boyband effect. there's always someone in a boyband with long floppy hair. the cute one. looks like a puppy and all the girls go ooh and aww and faint.

He's a misanthrope. Better get used to that, love.