Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144626 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #2625 on: September 18, 2007, 08:32:54 AM »
some people drink others' blood.

Yeah a girl that grew up down the street from me had a boyfriend (well she had several "boyfriends") that thought he was a vampire and would drink her blood lol.   She was a major slut, slept with tons of guys I know.   I could have had her but I rejected her actually, made out with her at the bus stop several times.   She would fuck guys for drugs haha.   She would show me the marks he left and tell me about how fucking stupid this guy was, she was pretty dumb herself.   Her brother got in a wreck and killed someone while drunk.   Good times.

I have tasted my own blood many times, but I don't cut my arm or anything.   I punch myself in the face though and blunt force trauma is pretty crucial.    I started that when I was 15 I think.  I actually have known one other person who would punch himself in the face when he was angry with himself (was in HS with me).   That can get you bleeding in the mouth pretty damn good, plenty of bloody noses as well.  Busted lips are common along with some good bruises (broke my braces many times).   I would say blood tastes pretty damn good to be honest, kind of salty (well its Iron).   I don't know if I would get sick from actually drinking a good deal of it.   Punching a brick walls, trees and such gets me some bloody knuckles at times, but I don't lick or taste my knuckles bleeding.  I haven't done that in a long time actually.

I also bite my tongue to stay awake when driving long distances, but that has only drawn blood a few times.    That was pretty damn crazy to be honest, driving at 90+ mph on I-95 driving back from Tampa from seeing Morbid Angel, Vader and Incantation all fucked up on booze and weed (drinking Mountain Dew to stay awake).   Trying to stay awake and bit the living shit out of my tongue to do so (caffine wasn't working sadly as usual).   Ended getting a good mouthful of blood, was pretty damn hard to stop bleeding.   Had to use one of my hands and was quite messy.   My friends were all asleep haha.  

I can see the appeal of cutting, but I really love the pureness of blunt force.   When I hit that ecstacy dealer (the one who sold the dirty pills) with a tire iron for example, it was fucking awesome how his skull cracked with this sickening noise.   I honestly could have masturbated to the feeling I felt.   He was out before he hit the ground face first.   If I had to kill someone I really hated, it would have to be via blunt force.   Just seems more passionate and probably satisfying that way, bloody skull fragments and all.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2626 on: September 18, 2007, 10:07:26 AM »
WHY do you enjoy cutting eh? F U C K ERS!! Potassium suplements help with concentration and all around well being. God you should see how much Ineed to jack off after crushing these into my ginsing tea. My mom usually catches me in the act though and I have to tell her evreything is OK, she just needs to kill that stupid sister of mine because all she knows how to do is take bong hits all day that are low in iodine.  ::)

Too legible, try again.
:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #2627 on: September 18, 2007, 10:12:07 AM »
Alex maybe a nice guy at times, but he's one scary fucker if you ever fuck with him, it seems.

Drugdealing

Scratch that one off my career list.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 12:37:11 PM by IntensitySquared »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2628 on: September 18, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »
Alex maybe a nice guy at time, but he's one scary fucker if you ever fuck with him, it seems.

Drugdealing

Scratch that one off my career list.
Really since I am so quiet, I am never considered scary by anyone.   I rarely get in fights or physical conflicts.   I seem to take joy in revenge though.   I think most people enjoy revenge, not just me.

I have had many friends who were/are drug dealers, and I have no problems with them (always nice to me).   I have known only one drug dealer who sold people pills that almost killed someone and made many other sick.   So if you were ever seriously considering drug dealing, don't sell shit that can kill people.   That guy told everyone how great those pills were, when he had never tried them himself.  Of course they made everyone sick and he was still off selling pills in clubs the next night.

The_P

« Reply #2629 on: September 18, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »
Alex, that was a compliment man. Seriously, I love it when you talk about your escapades as if they were a walk in the park.

"Today, I was ripped off by a local drug dealer. Untypical to my nice guy persona, I permitted to beat the shit out of him. The misanthrope once again rose from within me. Hahaha. Death to all heathens. Glory to us warrior clans of FFXI. Chocobo Knights, ride onwards to glory! Huzzah!"

Well it beats Vodzy's dog wanking story.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 12:54:53 PM by IntensitySquared »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2630 on: September 18, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
I can see the appeal of cutting, but I really love the pureness of blunt force.   When I hit that ecstacy dealer (the one who sold the dirty pills) with a tire iron for example, it was fucking awesome how his skull cracked with this sickening noise.   I honestly could have masturbated to the feeling I felt.   He was out before he hit the ground face first.   If I had to kill someone I really hated, it would have to be via blunt force.   Just seems more passionate and probably satisfying that way, bloody skull fragments and all.

you know you can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick?

hey, cutting is pure. it fucking is.

i feel kind of aroused by your post.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2631 on: September 18, 2007, 05:59:11 PM »

Don't think I've managed that much.

Alex is great though.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2632 on: September 18, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »
I can see the appeal of cutting, but I really love the pureness of blunt force.   When I hit that ecstacy dealer (the one who sold the dirty pills) with a tire iron for example, it was fucking awesome how his skull cracked with this sickening noise.   I honestly could have masturbated to the feeling I felt.   He was out before he hit the ground face first.   If I had to kill someone I really hated, it would have to be via blunt force.   Just seems more passionate and probably satisfying that way, bloody skull fragments and all.

YUCK :eh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #2633 on: September 18, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »
All the cuts I made are an average of 1cm apart.  Wonder why it's not all chaotic.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2634 on: September 18, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »
How about some photos please. And no, NOT of cutting.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #2635 on: September 18, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »

1/2 and 1/2
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2636 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »
Me a long time ago

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2637 on: September 19, 2007, 12:15:43 PM »

Only kind of aroused?   I wonder what kind of things get you fully aroused then if that was was not full arousal material.  Maybe I should post a pic next time I give myself a bloody nose or bust my lip open lmao.    That would be attention whorish if I did that imo.

Pint of blood isn't too bad, I doubt I have swallowed anything close to that.   The tongue thing though was quite a bit, but I didn't swallow all of it haha.   Stained the fuck out of my clothes and seats in my old Pontiac.   I guess cutting is pure, just you can do blunt force with no tools (fists) and you have to have some kind of instrument to cut yourself.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2638 on: September 19, 2007, 03:15:49 PM »
All the cuts I made are an average of 1cm apart.  Wonder why it's not all chaotic.

width or length?

the cuts in that picture are what i started with. they might get much wider as time goes by. how long have you been doing this?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2639 on: September 19, 2007, 03:21:28 PM »

Only kind of aroused?   I wonder what kind of things get you fully aroused then if that was was not full arousal material.  Maybe I should post a pic next time I give myself a bloody nose or bust my lip open lmao.    That would be attention whorish if I did that imo.

Pint of blood isn't too bad, I doubt I have swallowed anything close to that.   The tongue thing though was quite a bit, but I didn't swallow all of it haha.   Stained the fuck out of my clothes and seats in my old Pontiac.   I guess cutting is pure, just you can do blunt force with no tools (fists) and you have to have some kind of instrument to cut yourself.

you're a frickin purist. cutting is so pure. blood is pure. :)

actually you don't need an instrument to draw blood. some people scratch themselves really badly. and anyway, what's wrong with needing an instrument? everyone's got razors and knives.

it's beautiful.

do post pictures if you hurt yourself by accident. i wouldn't mind. :)

the pint of blood thing is from Fight Club. :P

the skull thing aroused me. not sexually but i have this thing for blood and stuff. seriously it's like looking at a really hot person. your pupils dilate, your breathing gets heavy... you feel high.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar