Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144400 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #1905 on: August 06, 2007, 08:22:37 AM »
I really like your frames.

mine make me look stupid...yours are pretty.  :)

Thanks!  :)

You must be a new member. Just a warning: I'm belligerent online, so if I come across as an asshole to you at some point, take me with a pinch of salt. (You probably will, but you seem nice and formal, so I felt like giving out a warning.)

Are you wussing out on us peegai?? I wanna see soem blood.  >:D

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1906 on: August 06, 2007, 08:24:48 AM »

You must be a new member. Just a warning: I'm belligerent online, so if I come across as an asshole to you at some point, take me with a pinch of salt. (You probably will, but you seem nice and formal, so I felt like giving out a warning.)
Wish you had given me the same warning now...

The_P

« Reply #1907 on: August 06, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »

I've been placid compared to last year. I was at PI's throat, Dunc's throat, McJ's throat -- everyone's throat! >:D

The_P

« Reply #1908 on: August 06, 2007, 08:26:21 AM »

Fuck you. You didn't give us a warning as to how much of an arrogant twat you are online, you ignoramus with slight dyslexia.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1909 on: August 06, 2007, 08:28:11 AM »

I've been placid compared to last year. I was at PI's throat, Dunc's throat, McJ's throat -- everyone's throat! >:D

But none of us held that against you peaguy- most of us here don't seem to do the petty grudge thing.

The_P

« Reply #1910 on: August 06, 2007, 08:29:29 AM »

But none of us held that against you peaguy- most of us here don't seem to do the petty grudge thing.

But I love having arch-villains -- like Danlo, the fucking cunt.

Hardon's my latest.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #1911 on: August 06, 2007, 08:29:44 AM »

Heh.  I've kind of "trained" myself into formal manners over the years to make up for not naturally knowing how to be social.  Give me a while to get comfortable and let down my hair and things may be different.  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1912 on: August 06, 2007, 08:36:52 AM »

But I love having arch-villains -- like Danlo, the fucking cunt.

Hardon's my latest.

:'(  I never managed to piss you off enough to become an arch villain of yours, oh well I'd much rather be mates with people than fight with them.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1913 on: August 06, 2007, 09:17:57 AM »

Fuck you. You didn't give us a warning as to how much of an arrogant twat you are online, you ignoramus with slight dyslexia.
Sorry, i dont think i would give the pleasure of fucking me. Not a chance.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1914 on: August 06, 2007, 10:20:12 AM »
mine make me look scary, apparently

Prove it ;)

:clap:  good one, HB.   :-*  in fact, good enough that i'll send you a photo of me in my glasses, when i get my camera to talk to my pooter again.  ::)

And don't you wear contacts, Lucifer? I swear that you told me you wear them once.

never!  one of my worst nightmares - having something in my eye makes me go from nought to homicidal in 0.0 of a cuntisecond.   :grrr:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1915 on: August 06, 2007, 11:19:22 AM »
Ah so you don't like contacts either.   I am too lazy to wear mine.    Sometime near the end of the day with contacts I always get something in my eye and then I am endlessly irritated no matter what I do (eye drops, taking out contacts, etc).    What is with people describing themselves as looking scary lately?  I haven't been scared by someone's appearance in a long time.

I like seeing that there are more people wearing glasses here than just me.   I am not the only eyesight challenged person here haha.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1916 on: August 06, 2007, 11:37:52 AM »

A stand-up comic used to have a routine she did about contacts. Basically once you get up in the morning and put glass in your eye, it makes you one tough MoFo and nothing else can possibly fuck with you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1917 on: August 06, 2007, 11:40:06 AM »
Ah so you don't like contacts either.   I am too lazy to wear mine.    Sometime near the end of the day with contacts I always get something in my eye and then I am endlessly irritated no matter what I do (eye drops, taking out contacts, etc).    What is with people describing themselves as looking scary lately?  I haven't been scared by someone's appearance in a long time.

I like seeing that there are more people wearing glasses here than just me.   I am not the only eyesight challenged person here haha.
I thought being not eyesght challenged made you a minority these days, especially among aspies.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1918 on: August 06, 2007, 12:20:39 PM »
True Hadron, there are a more than a few people with bad eyesight here.   I can't say whether the numbers are in the minority or majority range though.    In real life I know far more people who do not wear glasses, than those who do.    I might have the second worst eyesight of anyone I know (my friend James has incredibly bad eyes).

Yeah for a while with contacts I felt like my eyes had lost feeling.   I had hard contacts from age 15 to 19 or so.    One cracked in my right eye once and I had to have a doctor remove the small cracked piece leftover out of my eye.   That totally sucked. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1919 on: August 06, 2007, 12:29:30 PM »
True Hadron, there are a more than a few people with bad eyesight here.   I can't say whether the numbers are in the minority or majority range though.    In real life I know far more people who do not wear glasses, than those who do.    I might have the second worst eyesight of anyone I know (my friend James has incredibly bad eyes).

Yeah for a while with contacts I felt like my eyes had lost feeling.   I had hard contacts from age 15 to 19 or so.    One cracked in my right eye once and I had to have a doctor remove the small cracked piece leftover out of my eye.   That totally sucked. 
Put it like this i hope i dont need to wear glasses etc ever, but as soon as i reach a certain age i assume most people will do. How do you know who has got the worst eyesight, do they give you all numbers or something giving the degree of vision loss? Cant you get that laser eye thing, or cannot everyone get it?