Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145624 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #1725 on: July 12, 2007, 01:53:53 AM »
nah.  i'd only frighten the noobs, anyway.

besides, my melons are in my greenhouse, and not to be perved.   8)

willow

« Reply #1726 on: July 12, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
so lucifer yer totally hot, why not show them off?

she doesn't want you to wank to her tits, duh.

or breathe, or...

i nearly posted a picture of me, this morning. 

post your hotness, woman.

nah.  selected hot recipients only.  ;)

Well that leaves me out, since the last time I was hot was when the temp's here hit 100 F. :flames:

omg..where do you LIVE???

Maine, and yes, we do get triple digit temps, once in a great while.  I'm in western Maine, away from the coast, in what my wife and I call the "Hot Zone."

wow. I am in florida. I never realized it got that hot up there. god save you, or something.

Fortunately, it's a rare event.  And makes me glad, I didn't move to Florida, when I had the chance 20 years ago.  Don't get me wrong, I like Florida, but, the summers and chance of Hurricanes doesn't exactly make me want to live there.

the heat is ass...but hurricanes.....pffft. we get notice, yo. 72 hours at the least, to get the hell out of dodge.
I'll take hurricanes over earthquakes and tornadoes any day.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1727 on: July 12, 2007, 07:52:44 PM »
earthquakes are kinda cool, inmho.

Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1728 on: July 13, 2007, 06:00:20 AM »
Hurricanes are FAR better.

Gods I love the wind.

Wish she'd take me.

ozymandias

« Reply #1729 on: July 13, 2007, 06:08:48 AM »
Tornadoes are also extremely rare up here, earthquakes happen, but are usually so small, most people don't feel them.  The only big earthquake I ever felt was in upstate NY several years ago.  5.3 on the Richter scale, just last 7-10 seconds.  But, it was cool.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1730 on: July 13, 2007, 06:39:32 AM »
so lucifer yer totally hot, why not show them off?

she doesn't want you to wank to her tits, duh.

or breathe, or...

i nearly posted a picture of me, this morning. 

post your hotness, woman.

nah.  selected hot recipients only.  ;)

Well that leaves me out, since the last time I was hot was when the temp's here hit 100 F. :flames:

omg..where do you LIVE???

Maine, and yes, we do get triple digit temps, once in a great while.  I'm in western Maine, away from the coast, in what my wife and I call the "Hot Zone."

wow. I am in florida. I never realized it got that hot up there. god save you, or something.

Fortunately, it's a rare event.  And makes me glad, I didn't move to Florida, when I had the chance 20 years ago.  Don't get me wrong, I like Florida, but, the summers and chance of Hurricanes doesn't exactly make me want to live there.

of course Maine gets heatwaves, haven't you peeple read Stephen King?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #1731 on: July 13, 2007, 09:33:39 AM »
You mean like in "Graveyard Shift".  Oh yes, we do, and it gets into the mid 90's, with wicked humidity, but, rarely do they last more than 3-4 days.  An official "heatwave" is defined as 90 degrees or better (F) lasting 3 days at the least.

richard

« Reply #1732 on: July 13, 2007, 09:37:14 AM »
of course Maine gets heatwaves, haven't you peeple read Stephen King?
:laugh:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1733 on: July 13, 2007, 09:48:48 AM »
Jacksonville very rarely gets directly hit with a hurricane.   They are fun for surfers when they are offshore (big ass choppy waves with short break intervals lol), but they fuck up the piers.   A couple of my friends have boards broken in half from surfing during hurricanes.    I suck at surfing therefore I don't do it.   There are plenty of other things to do in the ocean anyways on the rare occasion I actually go in it.   I do hang out at the beaches and the seabreeze is actually welcome.

I am used to the heat and humidity and Cancun was worse when I was there.   I stay in air conditioning and wear short sleeve shirts and shorts when I am outside usually (well when I am not dressed to be in a office).   I do most of my active outdoors stuff at night (when the heat isn't that bad), I don't do that shit too often anyways.    I hate snow actually, it is incredibly overrated.   So is wearing layers upon layers of clothes, gloves, shit to cover your head to not lose bodyheat, etc.   Much faster to get ready in the morning when I don't have to wear the crap to go outside in the cold weather, at most I wear a jacket usually here.   Visiting relatives in Boston is a different story entirely.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1734 on: July 13, 2007, 10:25:04 AM »
You mean like in "Graveyard Shift".  Oh yes, we do, and it gets into the mid 90's, with wicked humidity, but, rarely do they last more than 3-4 days.  An official "heatwave" is defined as 90 degrees or better (F) lasting 3 days at the least.

We normally have a few nineties in the summer, but last year it did not reach ninety, even once.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1735 on: July 15, 2007, 08:48:19 AM »
The wife and I outside of the Kwik-E-Mart in Henderson, Nevada.

They had slushies, Krusty-O's cereal, donuts with pink frosting and sprinkles, and Buzz cola.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 10:39:24 PM by ImTeslaBitch! »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1736 on: July 15, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1737 on: July 15, 2007, 09:22:36 AM »
We don't usually wear matching clothes.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1738 on: July 15, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »
i didn't aw that, it was the kwik-e mart thing.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1739 on: July 15, 2007, 09:39:16 AM »
Where is Homer and Apu?   I would think they are inside.   That is pretty fucking cool.   Too bad they didn't put it in one of the many RL Springfields.
:P   Internets are super serious.