Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144307 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #1395 on: June 22, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »
I may have over-reacted... My eye seems to be slowly returning to what I generally accept as normal..there's some minor ball-distortion when I look to the far right (this is my right eye), and there's a alot of tears and fluids, but it seems to be ok... I'll definitely keep an eye on it though...

An eye on it... eye..on it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1396 on: June 22, 2007, 11:51:41 AM »
I got a grain of facial cleanser into my eye once and scratched my cornea.  I went to the doctor, who put a strong light from the side to see if it was still there, but it was already out.  Then she gave me some antibiotic drops to put in my eye so it wouldn't get infected.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1397 on: June 22, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »

Was it your right eye? I have injured my right eye so many times I can't remember and had to have a doctor four times. It's like the universe convenes to deny the power of my right eye.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1398 on: June 22, 2007, 12:08:56 PM »

Was it your right eye? I have injured my right eye so many times I can't remember and had to have a doctor four times. It's like the universe convenes to deny the power of my right eye.

It was my right eye.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1399 on: June 22, 2007, 12:11:09 PM »
so it wasnt ur left eye then ???

i know a man with a really bad red-eye lol.....

can anyone guess his name ?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1400 on: June 22, 2007, 12:18:59 PM »

It was my right eye.

Coincidentally, I have an impacted tear duct in my right eye, right now. I have washed it with saline a half dozen times, but it's only a little better, since yesterday.  I think it is tears that I refuse to shed and they spoil there.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1401 on: June 22, 2007, 12:45:22 PM »
I think it is tears that I refuse to shed and they spoil there.

that's so sad, DD.  and i know the feeling - a friend said my eyes burn with unshed tears.  havent cried properly for nearly four years...  :(

have a hug, from me.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1402 on: June 22, 2007, 01:57:50 PM »
I see...

Or rather I don't...out of my right eye... Well I can, but I have it bandaged at the moment... Why you ask? (DAMMIT! ASK!)

Because I seemed to scratched it somehow, which, paradoxically, made it itchy, and in my efforts to alleviate that itch I made it worse to the point where the eyeball is seeming to loose it's original shape... Very worrying. But I can see out of it..which I a positive thing..But I'd rather not work the eye so I've bandaged it.

Here's a pic of the original scratch (I was using the camera and flash as a sort of mirror, as looking in the mirror with house lighting was inadequate and difficult) (notice the fluid build up at the bottom)

i want that to be my avatar.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1403 on: June 22, 2007, 03:09:20 PM »
since when is it a problem that he is/maybe ???

i thought all sexualities are equal here ?

maybe i was wrong...

does that mean that you're oppressing Male Lesbians again eh ???

dissapointing lol...

idiot. i love gays.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1404 on: June 22, 2007, 03:17:31 PM »

you'll scare dunc, and he won't be happy.  *waggy finger smiley*

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1405 on: June 22, 2007, 03:33:25 PM »
please, richard. since when are you gay? ::)

Some guys "turn gay" with their first taste of dick (I don't mean Dick, Richard) while others will think you are gay because you want to taste a dick. It's another of those gray areas, in life, where if you haven't tried it, you know not enough to speak intelligently, especially considering some guys can devour dick and still not be gay.
that, ladies and gentlemen, is posting in the mirror.

BTW, was that a compliment, McJ?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1406 on: June 22, 2007, 06:39:28 PM »
please, richard. since when are you gay? ::)

Some guys "turn gay" with their first taste of dick (I don't mean Dick, Richard) while others will think you are gay because you want to taste a dick. It's another of those gray areas, in life, where if you haven't tried it, you know not enough to speak intelligently, especially considering some guys can devour dick and still not be gay.
that, ladies and gentlemen, is posting in the mirror.

BTW, was that a compliment, McJ?
i know.

now that i am married and all i can do is look back....i wish that i had had more experience.
Misunderstood.

GalileoAce

« Reply #1407 on: June 22, 2007, 08:18:19 PM »
I see...

Or rather I don't...out of my right eye... Well I can, but I have it bandaged at the moment... Why you ask? (DAMMIT! ASK!)

Because I seemed to scratched it somehow, which, paradoxically, made it itchy, and in my efforts to alleviate that itch I made it worse to the point where the eyeball is seeming to loose it's original shape... Very worrying. But I can see out of it..which I a positive thing..But I'd rather not work the eye so I've bandaged it.

Here's a pic of the original scratch (I was using the camera and flash as a sort of mirror, as looking in the mirror with house lighting was inadequate and difficult) (notice the fluid build up at the bottom)

:lol: I'll put up the unedited version if you want?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1408 on: June 22, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
I see...

:lol: I'll put up the unedited version if you want?

That would be great, GA. I would love to have it, too, as an addition to my study of fugly. I think it's a great shot.

How about Renaeden's eyes, next. Better yet, start a whole new thread just for her eyes. :o

:evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

:eyebrows:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:35:40 PM by MarkingDawg »

richard

« Reply #1409 on: June 22, 2007, 08:31:30 PM »
fuck dude, whats wrong with yer eye :mad: