Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144373 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #1200 on: May 20, 2007, 07:15:12 AM »
You need a laptop, so you can post from the crapper.

Litigious

« Reply #1201 on: May 20, 2007, 07:16:13 AM »
Ass to mouth is the perfect combination of both. I think every woman who thinks she is "something special" should taste a cock that just came out of her arsehole, to learn to be more humble.  8)

Aww, that's sweet.

I've had it done once. It kinda freaked me out,
but now I fantasize about it. Something I wouldn't
insist on though.

I had a lover for about half a year in 2005 and 2006, who always let me fuck her up the arse and always sucked me afterwards. She also always rimmed me and drank my piss several times.
She must have been expensive.

No. She actually paid more of hotel and restaurant bills etc than I did, since she has a job as a school teacher and has a substantially better economy than I have on my disability payment. She was also not a wit bitchy, at least not against me. Never. And she loved the dirty sex just as much as I did.

Litigious

« Reply #1202 on: May 20, 2007, 07:17:03 AM »
When has lunch ever stopped people replying to threads? This ain't a chat room.

I don't have my computer in the kitchen and I had to cook the food. Bitch.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1203 on: May 20, 2007, 07:17:37 AM »
Ass to mouth is the perfect combination of both. I think every woman who thinks she is "something special" should taste a cock that just came out of her arsehole, to learn to be more humble.  8)

Aww, that's sweet.

insist on though.

I had a lover for about half a year in 2005 and 2006, who always let me fuck her up the arse and always sucked me afterwards. She also always rimmed me and drank my piss several times.

No. She actually paid more of hotel and restaurant bills etc than I did, since she has a job as a school teacher and has a substantially better economy than I have on my disability payment. She was also not a wit bitchy, at least not against me. Never. And she loved the dirty sex just as much as I did.
Something went wrong though...
did the mental institution come and take her away from you?

Litigious

« Reply #1204 on: May 20, 2007, 07:19:07 AM »

Aww, that's sweet.

insist on though.

No, her husband probably discovered our affair, I never really found out. But we kept in touch for months after our last meeting.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1205 on: May 20, 2007, 07:20:13 AM »
Some women seem to NEED to be treated
like dirt.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1206 on: May 20, 2007, 07:22:10 AM »

Aww, that's sweet.

insist on though.

No, her husband probably discovered our affair, I never really found out. But we kept in touch for months after our last meeting.
Oh he who has such high standards....her husband would have defined her as a nasty bitch then...methinks you tag people according to your own needs and desires.

Litigious

« Reply #1207 on: May 20, 2007, 07:22:46 AM »
like dirt.

She was of that kind. That's one of the reasons I loved her so much. She would give me a good and long rimjob and then come up to my face, smiling and say: "It tastes poop."! Then she kissed me.  8)

The_P

« Reply #1208 on: May 20, 2007, 07:24:52 AM »
like dirt.

She was of that kind. That's one of the reasons I loved her so much. She would give me a good and long rimjob and then come up to my face, smiling and say: "It tastes poop."! Then she kissed me.  8)

:puke:

A - karma for you.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1209 on: May 20, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »
Oh he who has such high standards....her husband would have defined her as a nasty bitch then...methinks you tag people according to your own needs and desires.

Doesn't everyone?

Pea = wimp

Litigious

« Reply #1210 on: May 20, 2007, 07:25:56 AM »

Aww, that's sweet.

insist on though.

Her husband was/is a religious bigot, that didn't even want to fuck her up the arse, so she went to me instead. One of the favourite compliments to me was: "The best thing with you is that you're so wonderfully perverted".

Litigious

« Reply #1211 on: May 20, 2007, 07:26:47 AM »

Doesn't everyone?

Pea = wimp

:agreed: :plus: :plus:

The_P

« Reply #1212 on: May 20, 2007, 07:27:20 AM »

Doesn't everyone?

Pea = wimp

Fuck off. I ain't kissing no broad with shit on her lips.  :wanker:

Anyhow, Lit got laid by some teacher who's into autistic spaz cock. So being unemployed, and a handicapped person with a 7/8" big boy, isn't all bad, then.  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:31:56 AM by thepeaguy's fan »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1213 on: May 20, 2007, 07:27:31 AM »

Aww, that's sweet.

insist on though.

yes, but she was cheating on her nice, boring husband with you.  so i really don't know if she had the right to bitch about anything.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1214 on: May 20, 2007, 07:28:59 AM »

Doesn't everyone?

Pea = wimp
Oh yes, I agree.
It's just Lit has double standards.
I may have to stop reading this thread soon...Lit and sex acts just aren't making me feel right.