Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145611 times)

Litigious

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #840 on: April 19, 2007, 07:04:20 PM »
I have gotten in touch with a new girl. I don't dare to hope anything yet, though. She's beautiful like a goddess from heaven.

richard

« Reply #841 on: April 19, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »
someone burnt those pancakes :P

Litigious

« Reply #842 on: April 19, 2007, 07:12:09 PM »
 ::)

You should see her face. You'd come in 2 seconds without touching your dick. But you won't, at least not yet.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #843 on: April 19, 2007, 07:18:38 PM »
b-but, she's bleck!
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #844 on: April 19, 2007, 07:25:42 PM »
b-but, she's bleck!

No, she's brown. She's from India. It's the taser girl.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #845 on: April 19, 2007, 07:31:38 PM »
their fathers are usually very protective about their daughters.  usually won't let one get involved with a guy who isn't also from idia.

i know.  the best 69 of my life was from a hawt 18 year old india girls.  they look great when they are young, but turn into hieous older women.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #846 on: April 19, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »
She's adopted, if I don't have gotten it completely wrong. Yes, they're hideous when they become old. Swedish women still look good when they're 50-60 or even 70 if they looked good as young girls. But now she's like an angel. Look at that perfect skin.  :)

Litigious

« Reply #847 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »
I wonder if I'm gong to die or something? Three girls between 17 and 36 have made moves on me today (or yesterday). This one is 22. I get more attractive the older I get. I don't understand it, though, since I think I looked better when I was 18-20.  ???

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #848 on: April 19, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »
I have gotten in touch with a new girl. I don't dare to hope anything yet, though. She's beautiful like a goddess from heaven.

Looks exotic, Tig! Good luck.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #849 on: April 19, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »
Thank you.  :)

Scrapheap

« Reply #850 on: April 19, 2007, 07:49:11 PM »
I wonder if I'm gong to die or something? Three girls between 17 and 36 have made moves on me today (or yesterday). This one is 22. I get more attractive the older I get. I don't understand it, though, since I think I looked better when I was 18-20.  ???

Have a nasty 4some for us will you Tig ??  :eyebrows:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #851 on: April 19, 2007, 07:51:41 PM »

Eh, women seem to like a little bit more age in a guy then guys do in a girl. Makes sense actually - means the male has good genes. The female needs to be of reproductive age, and given the tendency of humanity to be monogamous, the male wants that for as long as possible.

Litigious

« Reply #852 on: April 20, 2007, 01:20:34 AM »

Have a nasty 4some for us will you Tig ??  :eyebrows:

I wouldn't mind, but the girls might. They don't know about each other.  8)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #853 on: April 20, 2007, 03:56:17 AM »

Time to introduce them then. Seriously, if I had enough guts to go as far as you have, I'd go a hell of a lot further.

Litigious

« Reply #854 on: April 20, 2007, 03:58:10 AM »

Time to introduce them then. Seriously, if I had enough guts to go as far as you have, I'd go a hell of a lot further.

But if they don't like the idea of three- or foursomes, they might all leave me. At least I have to wait and see before I've gotten to know at least one of them better.