Author Topic: I Have Nothing Better to do.  (Read 3827 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: I Have Nothing Better to do.
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 06:32:36 AM »
I remember I like the character of Pol.  IIRC she was a very strong female character of a witch with a white streak in her hair.  I should dig those books out again.

I was going to do that to my hair until one summer during marching band practice, my hair on top turned reddish brown. The hair underneath it is dark brown, and I just don't think another color added will look good. David Edding's books are on my book cabinet so they are the first books I see.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 01:40:10 PM »
what thing about yourself do you hate  the most?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 01:41:06 PM »
what thing about yourself do you hate  the most?

I hate the fact that I'm afraid of success.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Triste

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
How did you first find out about AS?
How old were you at the time?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 03:50:59 PM »
How did you first find out about AS?
How old were you at the time?

Online when I was looking up ADD and sensory issues. It kept leading me to AS sites. I looked into it, and most of the stuff that ADD didn't explain AS fit into the picture perfectly. I was either nineteen or twenty at the time.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2006, 06:41:50 PM »
Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 10:01:11 AM »
Naruto, episode 45.

its about the 5 minute mark exactly.  not quite sure if  its in part a or b.

do you know how to turn that short sequence inta an avatar?

i'd love it to be mine.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 10:04:51 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANJRP4EJIY

this is the episode and at the 5 minute point exactly.
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANJRP4EJIY

this is the episode and at the 5 minute point exactly.

I haven't tried before. I know a couple of people that do, so I'll send them some pm's and get back to you on that.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2006, 08:02:08 PM »
So how SoreressPol been doing lately?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 10:46:51 AM »

Doctor's appointments. Same old same old.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2006, 04:13:24 PM »

Doctor's appointments. Same old same old.
Yeah same with Me. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 03:46:54 AM »
my daughter just pointed this out to me:

you know kakashi sinsai's favourite summoned dog?  the small one that helps them track susaski?

well, in the episode; a new chapter: the chunin exams begin, right at the beginning of that episode when naruto goes to lock the front door of his flat, on his keychain that same dog is there (as his keychain).

why?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2006, 05:47:11 AM »
my daughter just pointed this out to me:

you know kakashi sinsai's favourite summoned dog?  the small one that helps them track susaski?

well, in the episode; a new chapter: the chunin exams begin, right at the beginning of that episode when naruto goes to lock the front door of his flat, on his keychain that same dog is there (as his keychain).

why?

The show's makers like to throw some of the characters around in the background. Sometimes when the pictures spans and you're paying attention, you can see enemies that Naruto and the others have defeated before.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 10:19:26 PM »
How do You like Intensity2 SorceressPol? Where will be Intensity2 be in six months too?
Guardian of the Empire