Educational

Author Topic: I Have Nothing Better to do.  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: I Have Nothing Better to do.
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 08:05:22 AM »
How do you like a guy to smell?? What sort of body feels best?

Natural, but not funky. Not a cologne person but one time in an elevator this guy had the most wondrous scent I have ever smelled. I have no idea if he was wearing cologne or body spray, but the elevator almost became a commercial for axe. Unfortunately when I was about to make the first move the doors opened and his girlfriend walked in :(. I like muscular bodies because they give me lines to follow with my hands. Scars are fun too because I'm always curious about how they happened.?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 08:07:44 AM »
A follow up to the Anime thing- who would you rather do, Alucard or Vash, and why?

Vash. Alucard can be a tad bit unstable sometimes, and I like to be very certain whomever I end up having sex with won't kill me.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 01:44:51 PM »
What's the most moving scene you've read/seen in a book/movie/game?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 09:38:42 AM »
What's the most moving scene you've read/seen in a book/movie/game?

A scene from A Little Princess. One of the few movies that justifies the word remake. When Sara, the main character, receives news that her father was killed in the war she is forced to give up many of her belongings and live up in the attic of the school she was attending. When she goes into the attic she draws a chalk circle around herself, sits down, and starts crying out "Papa, papa!"

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2006, 05:15:56 AM »
What is it about the particular way you live your life that makes you most proud?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
I may have let people push me around when I was kid, but I always stand up for myself now. I try to make sure that whatever anger I felt back then doesn't affect my actions now.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 11:45:07 AM »
as a younger girl, did you ever look forward to and dream about your future wedding day?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2006, 10:37:57 AM »
Do you believe that some form of morality (not the ability to accept morality, but actual moral tendencies) can be, or is, present in humans regardless of what they have been taught and exposed to?  In simplistic terms, are some morals hard-wired in some or all humans?  Elaborate on this your answer as much as you like.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 03:21:16 PM »
as a younger girl, did you ever look forward to and dream about your future wedding day?

No.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 03:32:41 PM »
Do you believe that some form of morality (not the ability to accept morality, but actual moral tendencies) can be, or is, present in humans regardless of what they have been taught and exposed to?? In simplistic terms, are some morals hard-wired in some or all humans?? Elaborate on this your answer as much as you like.

I do believe that some morals are hard-wired into us. I was mostly by myself when I was little, so I didn't have too many people telling me what was right and wrong. If I ever got into a fight I felt bad if I hurt the other person. In one fight I hurt a guy's  arm pretty badly and he was crying. I had warned him what I would do if he didn't leave me alone multiple times, and he had singled me out the whole school year. He had it coming to him, but I was still sad by the fact I had hurt someone. My dad did say that if someone instigated a fight with me I was allowed to finish it. So, the guy deserved the beating, and I had permission to do it. Yet I still can't figure out why I felt so horrible.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 08:09:41 PM »
can i call you S Pol?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 09:08:42 AM »
can i call you S Pol?

That's a new one. Go ahead, even though everytime I look at it my mind thinks USS Cole.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 06:18:17 AM »
Is your name from David Eddings novels?  I read a couple of those years ago.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 06:20:54 AM »
Is your name from David Eddings novels?  I read a couple of those years ago.

Yes!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 06:22:40 AM »
I remember I like the character of Pol.  IIRC she was a very strong female character of a witch with a white streak in her hair.  I should dig those books out again.