Author Topic: I Have Nothing Better to do.  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
I Have Nothing Better to do.
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:43:15 PM »
Well I have school work, but I'm procrastinating. I'm a lot more honest than you guys, so I won't give any bullshit misleading answers. That and I haven't done anything to be ashamed of...so far.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

peegai

Re: I Have Nothing Better to do.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:47:40 PM »
Are you a virgin?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:06:11 PM »
Yep.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

peegai

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 01:10:32 PM »
Do you like watching some anime? If you do, have any favourites?

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 01:13:39 PM »
are you going to stop posting the same question in every single 'ask away' thread at this time every day now you have your own? ;)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 01:42:08 PM »
Trigun
Gunsmith Cats
Dragon Half
Devil Hunter Yohko
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Sailor Moon
Hellsing
Argentosoma
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Heat Guy-J
Samurai Champloo
Tenchi Muyo- love them all except Tenchi in Tokyo
Read or Die- OVA
Bastard
Dragon Ball
Project A-ko
Gundam Wing
New Dominion Tank Police
Gungrave
Perfect Blue
Case Closed
Lupin III
Blue Seed
Hadashi no Gen
Ghost in the Shell SAC
3x3 Eyes
Crest of the Stars
Banner of the Stars
Pilot Candidate
Rurouni Kenshin
Nightwalker

That's my list of favorites. I don't think I left any out.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 01:42:40 PM »
are you going to stop posting the same question in every single 'ask away' thread at this time every day now you have your own? ;)

I only post the same questions if I want different answers from everyone.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 01:43:50 PM »
i will give you much thought.
since i have really learned alot and have appreciated your questions to other people.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 02:54:54 PM »
if the entire membership of Intensity were ship-wrecked on an island without sufficient food supplies, which member would you nominate to be eaten first and why? also, please state second and third choices and reasons why.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »
who is the dog that you used to have as your avatar and how old is s/he?

RobertN

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 03:02:13 PM »
Who on Intensity are you attracted to?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 03:02:42 PM »
if the entire membership of Intensity were ship-wrecked on an island without sufficient food supplies, which member would you nominate to be eaten first and why? also, please state second and third choices and reasons why.

1. Curious Primate- He looks like he would go well with some butter.
2. Baby- I could eat her and then steal her corsets when I'm saved.
3. Peter Mackenzie- He looks like he has enough meat on him to last for a while. Unfortunately his hair is long, and I might cough up hairballs.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 03:10:11 PM »
who is the dog that you used to have as your avatar and how old is s/he?

My dog Bengi. He almost reached 18.

Who on Intensity are you attracted to?

No one as of yet. Some of you guys can be funny, but I'm attracted to people by smell and touch. Those senses are hyperactive and I like moving my fingers in places to feel the lines in their bodies, and if they don't smell good I'm instantly turned off.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 04:47:47 PM »
How do you like a guy to smell?  What sort of body feels best?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »
A follow up to the Anime thing- who would you rather do, Alucard or Vash, and why?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.