Author Topic: Guys and sex  (Read 3677 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Guys and sex
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »
I really wish it wasn't true that it was always on my mind.? I wish I was a deeper human being than that.? Even when i'm not thinking about it so i can hear the thoughts i KNOW my emotions are geared in that direction.? I can feel myself light up at the -emotional level- implication that a girl likes me or could like me.? And these feelings are usually absent for men.? It is very frustrating.? I'd rather be a person who lives to be me, than a person who lives to get sex, so I just try like hell to not pursue anyone purely for the potential affection and I end up not talking to women a lot of the time because i'm afraid my desires taint my words.

Go on Zyprexa.  You'll have virtually no sex drive.  Of course your sexual cravings will be replaced by the desires to eat and sleep, but you might develop culinary skills thta would make you even more of a "nice guy" to women than not wanting to screw them, and you can always drink coffee.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2006, 10:46:29 AM »
I think I'll pass on a drug which makes me hungry and tired.  I am allergic to coffee(or have a really low tolerance, mother gave it to me).  And I have a metabolism, degree of hunger, and willingness to excersize which causes me to fluctuate between 242 and 250 pounds exactly (its uncanny).  It is just enough flab to be grotesque but not enough fat to be fat, I don't want to move up beyond 250.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline techstepgenr8tion

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2006, 10:09:53 PM »
we have also been told that if we urinate right before we have sex, then we will last longer that way as well.

Well yeah, if your struggling to hold a leak I'd imagine that could happen, you'd be like "Dammit woman! We've gotta speed this up!"
Born into this world for one inherent purpose: to drop science and drop it heavy.

Offline techstepgenr8tion

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2006, 10:10:57 PM »
i think that a woman is sexy if she pees during.

All I've gotta say is Shirly Manson from Garbage. Have her number somewhere around here....
Born into this world for one inherent purpose: to drop science and drop it heavy.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2006, 03:33:09 AM »
I'd just like to note that.... to the extent I really seriously DO feel guilty about anything, and it isn't just guilt i show to others with the goal of being forgiven about it, i really DO feel guilty that i want women just for sex(when i do).  One I dislike how strongly it controls me(which isn't a lot, but i can't wrest that bit of control from it).  And two it is.... so disrespectful.  I'd cry if i were them being so disrespected.  As a woman I'd feel a man pursuing me to be somewhat inhuman having such a thing controlling them.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2006, 07:23:38 AM »
I'd just like to note that.... to the extent I really seriously DO feel guilty about anything, and it isn't just guilt i show to others with the goal of being forgiven about it, i really DO feel guilty that i want women just for sex(when i do).  One I dislike how strongly it controls me(which isn't a lot, but i can't wrest that bit of control from it).  And two it is.... so disrespectful.  I'd cry if i were them being so disrespected.  As a woman I'd feel a man pursuing me to be somewhat inhuman having such a thing controlling them.

i learned to get over that feeling of guilt, Nomaken, once i learned that they want me for my celebrity! :angel:
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2006, 07:41:08 AM »
Well that guilt doesn't exactly keep me up at night, but it is there.