Author Topic: Guys and sex  (Read 3685 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Guys and sex
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 08:54:09 PM »
sigh.? it's not a "supply line", mcj, "it" happens to be a person.

Actually, "it" is a life support system for a vagina.   :-\
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 11:29:23 PM »
get your consciousness out of your underwear, PMS Elle, eh?

:P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 11:38:15 PM »
i would agree with that assessment in the general population.

but from what i have read in these forums, AS guys are different.  thinking boink and obsess.  which in my own personal experience, really turns a lady off.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 03:40:12 AM »
After a semester learning about flowers, once, alone in my room, i had the passing thought: "A woman is just an elaborate advertisement and delivery system for a vagina."

And even though, it is an interesting parallel to flowers, and stimulates an insight into the real game of evolution, it is something that should never ever be said, or read.  And i immediately decided it would never leave my head.

And please don't think I think men are any more meaningful.  On women the reproductive system is internal, on men the reproductive system looks like an evolutionary afterthought.  I don't think you can get a more obvious delivery system.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 04:07:14 AM »

but from what i have read in these forums, AS guys are different.  thinking boink and obsess.  which in my own personal experience, really turns a lady off.

I've often wondered if the proportion of women who have a very strong interest in sex is higher in the AS community. ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 04:47:44 AM »
honestly, have you often wondered.
you did post the  ??? smiley and not the  ;) guy.

if you have, tell me what you think about it?

Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 04:51:08 AM »
After a semester learning about flowers, once, alone in my room, i had the passing thought: "A woman is just an elaborate advertisement and delivery system for a vagina."

And even though, it is an interesting parallel to flowers, and stimulates an insight into the real game of evolution, it is something that should never ever be said, or read.? And i immediately decided it would never leave my head.

And please don't think I think men are any more meaningful.? On women the reproductive system is internal, on men the reproductive system looks like an evolutionary afterthought.? I don't think you can get a more obvious delivery system.
first off- whatever went into your bong tonight definately hit the spot, your spot.

secondly-very little taboos here.  you think it, speak it. prepare to back it up, or get others to think.  PC BS Code of conduct, you may reject its very notion.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 07:45:54 AM »
honestly, have you often wondered.
you did post the  ??? smiley and not the  ;) guy.

if you have, tell me what you think about it?

Yes I honestly have (btw the way I find smilieys even more confusing than plain text- and I picked the wondering guy).  Firstly I will state that I honestly don't know if a higher percentage of AS women have a very strong interest in sex than the general population, I've never got past the wondering stage with this.  I do know that sex has long been an obsession of mine and have tried to work out why that is so when there seems to be a greater proportion of male sex-obsessives (or if it just seems that way because men feel freer to be more vocal about it).  I also wonder whether it has anything to do with the 'extreme male brain' theory or if its simply because aspies tend to be more obsessive in general.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 07:50:24 AM »
get your consciousness out of your underwear, PMS Elle, eh?

:P

Well, according to some men.  Although I do honestly prefer to think of myself as a bitch rather than a cunt.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2006, 10:18:04 AM »
Well, according to some men.  Although I do honestly prefer to think of myself as a bitch rather than a cunt.

can i be both, please?

as for PI's point - yep.  been wondering that for a while, cos i'm the same.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2006, 10:52:35 AM »

I think some of the guys here need to work more on the 'boink'.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 10:56:07 AM »
I'm not sure how to classify my interest in sex.  I think about it a lot, and I wank a fair bit, and I get horny quite a lot of the time (I'm feeling horny right now, as it happens), but I'm also happy to go for months without sex, and I'm a bit 'meh' when I'm with female company.  How does that fit into the 'extreme male brain' theory?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 11:14:19 AM »
peter the only reason your horny now is that i have recently been the subject of your thoughts.

i simply have that effect.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2006, 11:23:39 AM »
peter the only reason your horny now is that i have recently been the subject of your thoughts.

i simply have that effect.

You're right.  Can you send me some more pics of your anus for me to relieve myself with?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2006, 11:43:32 AM »
first though,
i would really enjoy a response to my quire in the new picture thread in Whats your crime.
the one started by omega female.

thanks peter, in advance.  it will be quite useful if you do.
Misunderstood.