Author Topic: Guys and sex  (Read 3691 times)

Freon

Guys and sex
« on: June 01, 2006, 05:03:11 AM »
So my boyfriend says to me the other day, "Guys use masturbation as a snack.  We really want the main meal, (meaning sex with women, or me, in his case) but since women (ie, me) just don't want it 1 to 3 times a day, we masturbate as a between-meal snack."

I think that's pretty funny, actually.  Anybody else have any thoughts on the matter? ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Guys and sex
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 05:21:23 AM »
i think we do it so we can last longer with the good stuff.  ;)

we have also been told that if we urinate right before we have sex, then we will last longer that way as well.

the goal i think is that as long as you've got the good stuff, then you want it to last as long as possible.
2 reasons why
*its the good stuff
*and we also think that the longer we last the more pleasure it is for the female, and therefore she will like sex as much as we do, and want to more.

i can think of better things to attribute to as a snack.  i more think of it as stretching or warming up.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 07:30:25 AM »
I see masturbation as seperate from sex- its a means to an end, a way of quickly releasing some tension. A way of getting yourself off without having any concerns about anyone else's pleasure. I believe a healthy appetite for masturbation leads to a healthy appetite for sex- it does with me anyway. I also find that masturbation helps me sleep- sex seems to wake me up even more, but maybe that's because I'm just a 'greedy little git'?
  To me sex is more about connecting with the other person and is more emotionally charged than masturbation.  Yeah, its the 'good stuff' and can be a lot more satisfying than masturbation- but I wouldn't give up either.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 01:18:29 PM »
i think we do it so we can last longer with the good stuff.? ;)

we have also been told that if we urinate right before we have sex, then we will last longer that way as well.

the goal i think is that as long as you've got the good stuff, then you want it to last as long as possible.
2 reasons why
*its the good stuff
*and we also think that the longer we last the more pleasure it is for the female, and therefore she will like sex as much as we do, and want to more.

i can think of better things to attribute to as a snack.? i more think of it as stretching or warming up.

So I guess in a perfect world the guy pees before and the woman pees after for maximum overall pleasure.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 02:07:53 PM »
i think that a woman is sexy if she pees during.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 02:26:22 PM »
I find masturbation a good de-stressor and the last time I looked my body wasn't turning into a giant penis as a certain person would have us believe.  It doesn't interfere in sex with my wife so, so hell yeah! ;D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 03:03:11 PM »

Urine to some weird stuff, man.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 03:14:10 PM »

Urine to some weird stuff, man.

Heh.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 04:59:11 PM »
I'll take salami dipped in mayo and mustard instead please.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

ozymandias

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 06:02:50 PM »
BLT, hold the mayo, please.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 11:49:13 PM »
BLT, hold the mayo, please.

is that before, after or - heaven forfend - during?

now, then - people have been concerned about bloodstains (on another thread), so i feel i must warn you that the turmeric in many preparations of mustard is far worse for staining - it's practically permanent.  i use it as a dye, and it works like fuck.

i did warn you about Auntie Lucifer's Handy Hints...   8)

ozymandias

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 05:00:10 AM »
After.....I get revved up after sex so I need a little snack to wind down, that is depending upon my wife's desires.  Then I have another kind of snack, if ya know what I mean.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 06:15:48 AM »
After.....I get revved up after sex so I need a little snack to wind down, that is depending upon my wife's desires.? Then I have another kind of snack, if ya know what I mean.

you are awesome.

actually, once i finish, i lose all interest.
ozy, you are a good role model for the younger men.  because if you want to keep the supply line open, you have got to takes ozy's approach.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 12:15:42 PM »
sigh.  it's not a "supply line", mcj, "it" happens to be a person.

ozymandias

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 12:30:11 PM »
Being responsive to my partner's needs/desires is just part of who I am.  I just had to go thru a lot of trial and error to reach the point that I have a great partner and lady in my life.  Even thought there are some days I'd love to transfer my 50 y/o brain into my 20 y/o body. ;)

As for the younger guys, meh, "youth is wasted on the young!".  It seems that the overriding obssession with the majority of them is to boink and bail.