Author Topic: Not so funny  (Read 1291 times)

Offline juliekitty

• Fresh Meat
Re: Not so funny
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »
I give permission to whomever to use me in such a manner.  :laugh:

Shouldn't that go in the "Things we are sick of hearing" thread?   ;)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 01:04:19 PM »

:LMAO:

Good one, Juliekitty.

:plus:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »
Yes, of course it was me who started pranking with the word filter. So far it's all been in good fun. Why did somebody erase stupid=peaguy?? Peaguy asked to be pranked on.
Noted.  I've now added the promised health warning to the top of my original post. To save y'all the trouble of checking back, it goes like this:

AUTHOR’S RETROSPECTIVE DISCLAIMER/HEALTH WARNING: The following is rant should be regarded/disregarded  with a healthy dose of  scepticism . As in, Oops! “I’ve showed myself up for a prat, huh?” (see p.2) . Furthermore the Author wishes to express her considered opinion that she deserves to be pranked for her cheek. *humbly lays head on block *

Now read on, if you can really be AAARRSE!!d, erm, a-rsed , that is.

Of course, i won't hold my breath. I pobably don't deserve the attention   :violin:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 01:22:53 PM »

i agree with you, drunkardswalk.  however, scrapheap "started on me" ages ago, so this latest attempt at a smear campaign is based on an erroneous premise.  ::)  clever, though, i'll give you that.

you might be interested to know that my similar comments in the world council forum were one of the things pyraxis used as evidence for this supposed "cult of personality" of mine.  does this mean you're trying to take over I2, as well?  dear me - there's an epidemic.

what actually happened is that scrapheap was made admin, and - as has happened in the past - chose to play with his admin powers.  people retaliated in a similar vein.

and i've quoted your post in its entirety, in an attempt to ensure it doesn't get lost in the works, as it were.

Much appreciated Lucifer. It’s good to know that you take such issues seriously, and that you’re willing to put aside personal differences . etceteras  However:

So, whenever somebody points out an “interesting coincidence” , they’re initiating a “smear campaign” are they? I’ll have to bear that in mind, when reading your posts.    :laugh:

I’m glad to find that my suspicions (re. that coincidence)  were off-beam; but  that’s all they were: suspicions, not assumptions (And they’ve now  been answered more than adequately)  I’m not half so sure about yours.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:33:16 PM by DrunkardsWalk »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 01:37:51 PM »

Normally, my standards prevent me from allowing
humans so close.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 09:45:42 PM »
I think that the scrapheap/word filter thing is totally fair game, since he was screwing with the site as admin anyway. Like he said, it's all in good fun. I also think it's sort of melodramatic to make some sort of connection between the word filter and repressed speech, because it becomes pretty obvious pretty quickly which words are which. One of the things I like about this site is that it doesn't take itself too seriously, and the people here recognize that when it boils down to it it's just a internet message board and not fucking global politics.
!!Super atomic enema!!

duncvis

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 01:40:16 AM »
we are win at internets. :dance:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 05:50:25 AM »

I am so my grandmother.

:bunny:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.