Educational

Author Topic: Walkie calls out McFuck’s Paranoia Yeah!  (Read 4238 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Walkie calls out McFuck’s Paranoia Yeah!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 06:24:00 AM »

I might add that your current avatar comes unnervingly close to paedophilia for my tastes.  But maybe it’s my own sick imagination makes that girl look roundabout 10 years old

sayd the former president of the gary glitter fanclub.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »
i like the word hypotizing.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »
hypothocizing?

nevermind, that is another word i butchered by sounding it out in my head.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 09:47:29 PM »
hypothesis.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »
no prob sonnyboy.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2017, 06:43:49 PM »
I had no idea that Walkie had been around this long.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 07:36:45 PM »
Scap,   I can't believe that you had to go and bloody well necro this particular thread, right now,

You know Pyraxis has just informed mcJ of Wolfie's death? You know McJ abnnd wolfie were close?  Co-admins of the the opriginal Intensity? (before I2)

Would it be possible for some Admin to push this one back down the list? If Mc j comes online to read the tributes erc. , i don't want it to look like I'm picking fights with him , all of a sudden, not under present circumstances.

Might be slightly amusinf, some other time
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:39:30 PM by Walkie »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 07:38:58 PM »
I don't think he's coming online. He has his hands full with some IRL stuff. (Which I didn't have a chance to ask if it was okay to share here.)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 08:11:20 PM »
oh, ok :)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2017, 09:50:55 PM »
Scap,   I can't believe that you had to go and bloody well necro this particular thread, right now,

You know Pyraxis has just informed mcJ of Wolfie's death? You know McJ abnnd wolfie were close?  Co-admins of the the opriginal Intensity? (before I2)

Would it be possible for some Admin to push this one back down the list? If Mc j comes online to read the tributes erc. , i don't want it to look like I'm picking fights with him , all of a sudden, not under present circumstances.

Might be slightly amusinf, some other time

What the hell are you going on about?

No one in their right mind would think what you're accusing me of.

And the fact that you would ask an admin to moderate this site to suit your feefees is just...   disturbing.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 05:13:45 PM »
Scrap, I was accusing you of necroing a thread  at a really inopportune moment , that's all.  No harm done, as it happens.

But heck, this was the very next thing I saw, right  after reading that Pyraxis had just informed Mc J of Wolfie's passing.  He and Wolfie were really close, at one time,  so, I thought it more than likeLy that McJ would come here  to pay his respects. That didn't happen, but that's what I was thinking

So when I saw this thread  pop up, the uppermost thought in my mind was "WTF will McJ make of Walkie calling him out at this moment in time"? When old threads pop up like that, people assume they'ee current , don't they? Even I thought it was current for a minute, though I couldn't think  who the heck would make it, or why

I don't know what a feefee is, but if you mean I asked them to moderate this thread to suit mny friends, well Mc J isn't even a friend of mine; I haven't talked with him in years and years, but I wouldn't want to kick anybody when they're down, especially not at a time llike that. it would be totally disrespectful, to saythe least, like taking pot-shots at a funeral cortege.

So maybe you did a dumb thing,necrroing that thread,  or maybe I was dumb to worry about it. Whatever.  I don't really care any more.

In any case, it wasn't even about you, really. It was about me not wanting to slap McJ in the face.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:16:28 PM by Walkie »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 08:00:08 PM »
I think fee fees is supposed to be feelings.  :orly: Although Urban Dictionary says a fee fee is a male masturbatory device made with a towel and rubber glove, and used by prisoners.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2017, 01:12:36 PM »
Scrap, I was accusing you of necroing a thread  at a really inopportune moment , that's all.

Ok, this is where you start to go wrong. There was nothing inopportune about when I bumped this. I saw it under "who's online now" as being viewed by a guest (google bot). I clicked on it and was surprised by the date. I had forgotten how long you had been a member here.

So when I saw this thread  pop up, the uppermost thought in my mind was "WTF will McJ make of Walkie calling him out at this moment in time"? When old threads pop up like that, people assume they'ee current , don't they?

No they don't. If McJagger saw this, all that he'd think is a piece of history that is water WAY under the bridge. Old threads get bumped here because current activity is dying down.

Even I thought it was current for a minute, though I couldn't think  who the heck would make it, or why

Lay off the crack pipe perhaps?? 

I don't know what a feefee is

Derogatory term for feelings.

So maybe you did a dumb thing,necrroing that thread,  or maybe I was dumb to worry about it. Whatever.  I don't really care any more.

You were dumb to worry about it.

In any case, it wasn't even about you, really. It was about me not wanting to slap McJ in the face.

You weren't, I wasn't. I was merely noting how old this incident was.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 08:51:07 PM »
You weren't, I wasn't. I was merely noting how old this incident was.

Still a pretty shitty time to be doing so.