Educational

Author Topic: The problem with women  (Read 5122 times)

The_P

Re: The problem with women
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »
The problem I have with women (well, some of 'em) is that they excel with psychological abuse so much that they leave me hurting for weeks and months. :/

Roses have their sharp thorns, I guess.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »
The problem I have with women (well, some of 'em) is that they excel with psychological abuse so much that they leave me hurting for weeks and months. :/

I think you've been really unlucky peaguy  :'(  There are plenty of people out there (of both sexes) who act like that, but there's plenty who don't, your luck will change.

The_P

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:09 PM »

I think you've been really unlucky peaguy  :'(  There are plenty of people out there (of both sexes) who act like that, but there's plenty who don't, your luck will change.

Bring on the hot sex.  :evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
 >:D

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 01:12:05 PM »
Lol, sounds like my looser x friend Eric.  Get back on the horse, I mean all the the fuckn shit I get from my bitch, I get back on.  I want to help her, and  so I must put up with her first then enjoy my work.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »
Lol, sounds like my looser x friend Eric.  Get back on the horse, I mean all the the fuckn shit I get from my bitch, I get back on.  I want to help her, and  so I must put up with her first then enjoy my work.

First of all, you don't know me very well.

Secondly, you have the audacity to belittle me, you non-sensical retard?

Take an English class for the good of mankind.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »
Jessus, have a fuckn cow!

You didnot get my message did you?  He is not my x friend because of that, he because he was a judgement fuck face.  His other friends seem to like me, so I just don't get it.  That is not how cool people act, and its the cool ones that don't let things bother them.  I don't. 

English class? fuck, you don't know me well either. Internet posting is not the whole person.

Look, I am sorry if you got the wrong message.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 01:52:16 PM »

I'll cop to that last line myself, but men can do it (psychological abuse) too (I've seen it).  It's just that men haven't usually been socialized to be sneaky and manipulative about hurting people.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 02:07:05 PM »
It depends on if it is worth putting up with.   To me most of the time I would rather be alone than put up with someone that is a manipulative liar.   People mistake kindness for weakness and they will try to take advantage of someone who they see as kind.   Those people aren't worth my time anymore.   They can die for all I care.   I try to help and befriend people quite often.   I get shit on for doing it, they do not appreciate my help and it shows by their words and actions.   If they wanted me to keep being their friend, then they wouldn't try to fuck with my head.  

That is why I rarely give people the opportunity to screw me over in real life anymore.   I just don't get close to them, so I have very few close friends that I can trust.    I am more open online because if someone screws me over as a friend online, it doesn't matter much at all.

I meet far too many men and women who fit right with their respective stereotypes.   There are very few real exceptions to the rule out there, and they are usually already taken.  I am really sick of hearing decent people complain about their piece of shit significant others.   I don't even feel sorry for them anymore.   It isn't like they are forced to stay with them or anything.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 03:28:29 PM »

Learn their psych techs and get them back them, revenge should sort all your problems.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »

Learn their psych techs and get them back them, revenge should sort all your problems.
Loser's volley!
Revenge feels good for the short term, but what you invest - you never get back. Better to grow on.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2007, 04:50:41 PM »

Loser's volley!
Revenge feels good for the short term, but what you invest - you never get back. Better to grow on.
You get that feeling that you have made the world a better place, in this case.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 04:57:35 PM »
Oh, I'm so offended.  Try harder you fat sexually frustrated cunt.  Or are you going to send your wife out to round up some boys to spice up your sex life tonight?  Do I feel insulted by you.  I think not.

Damn, its a hard life being married to a filthy-minded nympho. :smarty:

And this, from someone who started this thread bitching about people being judgmental and narrow minded? Are you attempting to have a dig at our open relationship? LOL, the fucking irony. :LMAO:

Now I hope you see my point  :)

I find the career dig judgemental.  That's why I brought that up, to prove my point.  We have different things but they are things that we get judged for Dunc.

Calling me a whinger is just the same as me if I called your wife a whinger when the kids annoy her at the computer or you whinge about not being able to get diagnosed.

The fact is, what one person 'whinges' about is what gets them down, may be something totally different to someone else.  I whinge about having to go to work sometimes, but I know I'm damn lucky to be able to get a job.  PI whinges about the kids, but I bet there isn't a day she wouldn't give her life for them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2007, 04:58:20 PM »
Fuck off
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2007, 05:01:34 PM »