Author Topic: The problem with women  (Read 5129 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: The problem with women
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2007, 06:28:24 PM »
Since you are the ones who clearly have a problem with me, I don't have any control over when you might change your views.

The same could be said to you though- after all you're the one that brought this back up again.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2007, 08:36:21 PM »
Fuck off

For God's sake, are you serious?

Just because you know pretty much, fuck all about me, you think you have the right to make a judgement about who I am as a person.

Grow up.  You have NFI what my life has been like, and not even many people in my real life know either.  Because the fact is, I'm not a whinger, but I have noticed how quick cunts are to make assumptions that every successful person must have had it all fall in their lap and be out of touch with reality.

That's the easy thing to assume.
Just like it's easy to judge everyone.

Uh, duh ... Hi, "Eclipse," I'm not sure where any of that crap came from, but actually, my comment was meant for Hadron and his condescending, know-it-all, stylized bullshit, which he leveled in my direction and since he seems considerately more on the ball than you, he has probably figured that out already. Since you decided to pompously intercept my returned nose-thumbing, in a totally predictable, egomaniacal display of your true colors, I will expand my comment to include you and your better-than-thou, prima dona sauce.

You say I know nothing about you and in a way that is true and on the money, since I know only what you have posted to this forum. I was ready to ignore you after our last spitting, rencontre and I've done a bang up job of it, but your continuing flag waving has caused me to look again and I may run short of politeness, soon, if we continue. So, since you seem to require that we all speak specifically to you, despite how dizzy I am from rolling my eyes, I say directly to you - fuck off, "Eclipse".

::)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 08:40:39 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
Fuck off

Just because you know pretty much, fuck all about me, you think you have the right to make a judgement about who I am as a person.

Grow up.  You have NFI what my life has been like, and not even many people in my real life know either.  Because the fact is, I'm not a whinger, but I have noticed how quick cunts are to make assumptions that every successful person must have had it all fall in their lap and be out of touch with reality.

Uh, duh ... Hi, "Eclipse," I'm not sure where any of that crap came from, but actually, my comment was meant for Hadron and his condescending, know-it-all, stylized bullshit, which he leveled in my direction, but he seems considerately more on the ball than you and he has probably figured that out already. Since you decided to pompously intercepted my returned nose-thumbing, in a totally predictable, egomaniacal display of your true colors, I will expand my comment to include you and your better-than-thou, prima dona sauce.

You say I know nothing about you and in a way that is true and on the money, since I know only what you have posted to this forum. I was ready to ignore you after our last spitting, rencontre and I've done a bang up job of it, but your continuing flag waving has caused me to look again and I may run short of politeness, soon, if we continue. So, since you seem to require that we all speak specifically to you, despite how dizzy I am from rolling my eyes, I say directly to you - fuck off, "Eclipse".

It was a good litmus test.
!!Super atomic enema!!

duncvis

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2007, 08:47:46 PM »
Oh, I'm so offended.  Try harder you fat sexually frustrated cunt.  Or are you going to send your wife out to round up some boys to spice up your sex life tonight?  Do I feel insulted by you.  I think not.

Damn, its a hard life being married to a filthy-minded nympho. :smarty:

And this, from someone who started this thread bitching about people being judgmental and narrow minded? Are you attempting to have a dig at our open relationship? LOL, the fucking irony. :LMAO:

Now I hope you see my point  :)

I find the career dig judgemental.  That's why I brought that up, to prove my point.  We have different things but they are things that we get judged for Dunc.

Calling me a whinger is just the same as me if I called your wife a whinger when the kids annoy her at the computer or you whinge about not being able to get diagnosed.

The fact is, what one person 'whinges' about is what gets them down, may be something totally different to someone else.  I whinge about having to go to work sometimes, but I know I'm damn lucky to be able to get a job.  PI whinges about the kids, but I bet there isn't a day she wouldn't give her life for them.

Oh dear. I wasn't calling you a whinger. I was calling you a hypocrite.  :eyebrows: And what part of this:

my snipe about your ability to climb the career ladder was pointed at your constant wails of 'nobody understands me' and 'I'm being misinterpreted - yet this doesn't seem to have applied in the workplace to any meaningful extent.

is failing to get through your forcefield? :wallbutt:

LMAO at you screaming at DirtDawg after assuming he was referring to you. Nice one Mimi. :rofl:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »
Fuck off

Uh, duh ... Hi, "Eclipse," I'm not sure where any of that crap came from, but actually, my comment was meant for Hadron and his condescending, know-it-all, stylized bullshit, which he leveled in my direction and since he seems considerately more on the ball than you, he has probably figured that out already. Since you decided to pompously intercept my returned nose-thumbing, in a totally predictable, egomaniacal display of your true colors, I will expand my comment to include you and your better-than-thou, prima dona sauce.

in all fairness, you did post it right after one of eclairs posts.  and, since, as she already stated, that she felt ganged up on by dunc and PI, i think that perhaps she had the right to get a little defensive.

now, before anybody decides to drag me into this....I AM NOT TAKING SIDES.
Misunderstood.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 09:00:07 PM »
Fuck off

in all fairness, you did post it right after one of eclairs posts.  and, since, as she already stated, that she felt ganged up on by dunc and PI, i think that perhaps she had the right to get a little defensive.

I think the "fuck off" was a deliberately vague one and he might not have been entirely truthful about it's target, which is why it was a good litmus test... it definitely provoked a disproportionate reaction, anyway. *Steps back onto the sidelines*
!!Super atomic enema!!

duncvis

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2007, 09:08:57 PM »
since, as she already stated, that she felt ganged up on by dunc and PI, i think that perhaps she had the right to get a little defensive.

to be honest, she brought my involvement on herself (again - the first time I only chimed in after she spat her dummy out over popcorn) - if she hadn't been rinsing the sand out of her vagina about what she thought my comment meant (despite being told she was wrong already) I would have ignored her self obsessed drivelling like I usually do. there is no gang up, except in her head.  ::) So the fact that she kicked off at DD just illustrates her inflated sense of her own importance.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »
*Steps back onto the sidelines*

*joins moldodor*
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »
Fuck off

I think the "fuck off" was a deliberately vague one and he might not have been entirely truthful about it's target, which is why it was a good litmus test... it definitely provoked a disproportionate reaction, anyway. *Steps back onto the sidelines*

Nooo.
I meant that for Hadron and I came back here, half way expecting to have to justify why I thought his comment to me was a little pissy. I had no idea that I would find the queen of the nile lobbing into my court with more self centered BS.

Hopefully, I have made it a little less vague.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:29:53 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2007, 09:27:16 PM »
since, as she already stated, that she felt ganged up on by dunc and PI, i think that perhaps she had the right to get a little defensive.

to be honest, she brought my involvement on herself (again - the first time I only chimed in after she spat her dummy out over popcorn) - if she hadn't been rinsing the sand out of her vagina about what she thought my comment meant (despite being told she was wrong already) I would have ignored her self obsessed drivelling like I usually do. there is no gang up, except in her head.  ::) So the fact that she kicked off at DD just illustrates her inflated sense of her own importance.

DITTO'ed

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2007, 09:38:48 PM »
Fuck off

Well, ya know, I hate to agree with you, but you may have a point. Although, Ecleopatra could have, probably easier, said fuck off in return, instead of calling me a cunt, going into another dissertation of how she is misunderstood and all.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:40:55 PM by MarkingDawg »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2007, 02:36:02 AM »
Well, I brought it up to try and resolve it. 

It didn't resolve anything, so I'll accept that you are willing to hang on to your current opinions of me and leave it at that.

I'm not walking away from an argument, it just seems that if I discuss it, I'm a whinger,

if I ignore it, I'm walking away from dealing with the issue.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2007, 03:48:57 AM »

It didn't resolve anything, so I'll accept that you are willing to hang on to your current opinions of me and leave it at that.

I'm not walking away from an argument, it just seems that if I discuss it, I'm a whinger,

Ditto- since its hard to resolve any issue if you won't listen to the other person's point of view.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2007, 04:09:31 AM »

Ditto- since its hard to resolve any issue if you won't listen to the other person's point of view.

I have listened.  I just didn't realise everyone was so determined to believe I was a bitch, when in the past when I've genuinely offered my condolences about various things, they seem to think I am sincere and caring.  Now all of a sudden I'm heartless and self centred.

I'm all for mature discussion and debate, but I left high school 20 years ago.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2007, 04:00:54 PM »

DITTO'ed

Oh, like we all don't have such?