Author Topic: The problem with women  (Read 5119 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The problem with women
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »
Fuck off

For God's sake, are you serious?

Just because you know pretty much, fuck all about me, you think you have the right to make a judgement about who I am as a person.

Grow up.  You have NFI what my life has been like, and not even many people in my real life know either.  Because the fact is, I'm not a whinger, but I have noticed how quick cunts are to make assumptions that every successful person must have had it all fall in their lap and be out of touch with reality.

That's the easy thing to assume.
Just like it's easy to judge everyone.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 05:05:57 PM »
Thing is Eclair- I never said you shouldn't complain about the stresses you have going on in your life.  We all have our stresses, just like we all decide where we place our priorities in life- if we were all the same this place would just be another WP. 

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »
Thing is Eclair- I never said you shouldn't complain about the stresses you have going on in your life.  We all have our stresses, just like we all decide where we place our priorities in life- if we were all the same this place would just be another WP. 

No, but when I am posting something in a thread that is not offensive in my mind at the time I'm posting it, it pisses me off that every single post is somehow misconstrued into something else.  And that's not whinging.  I just find it IMMENSELY frustrating that judgements are made on what people think my 'persona' is, therefore, my post must have been bitchy in their opiniion.  And they are wrong, so fucking wrong.

Which is a load of bullshit I am completely sick of.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2007, 05:15:30 PM »

No, but when I am posting something in a thread that is not offensive in my mind at the time I'm posting it, it pisses me off that every single post is somehow misconstrued into something else.  And that's not whinging.  I just find it IMMENSELY frustrating that judgements are made on what people think my 'persona' is, therefore, my post must have been bitchy in their opiniion.  And they are wrong, so fucking wrong.

For what its worth, i dont think your posts are particuarly bitchy at all.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »
But these things happen with people who have communication difficulties and difficulties reading between the lines- this is what I tried to explain before- without the emoticons it can be hard for me to tell when someone I don't know all that well is making a joke.  But I've said all this before and all it got me was a 'fuck off'- this is why it seems that you want understanding for your communication problems, but don't accept that other people have them too. 

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007, 05:22:52 PM »
But these things happen with people who have communication difficulties and difficulties reading between the lines- this is what I tried to explain before- without the emoticons it can be hard for me to tell when someone I don't know all that well is making a joke.  But I've said all this before and all it got me was a 'fuck off'- this is why it seems that you want understanding for your communication problems, but don't accept that other people have them too. 

Well on that ocassion, I actually think you were pissed off at me and wanted to cause an argument so you jumped down my throat.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007, 05:24:54 PM »

Well on that ocassion, I actually think you were pissed off at me and wanted to cause an argument so you jumped down my throat.

And yet you get pissed off at other people for assuming the same about you.  ::)

No, I wasn't.  But no matter what I say it seems you'll make you own assumptions.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2007, 05:25:28 PM »

Thanks, but I think that just proves that I must come across a stuck up  :-\

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2007, 05:26:11 PM »

Thanks, but I think that just proves that I must come across a stuck up  :-\

Not really, compared to some others on here, but I am not going into a naming spree.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »
My addiction IS my work, so what is the problem with that? 

I WISH I were that way.

Frankly, I haven't seen anyone attacking you,
but I skip over most of the exchanges filled
with short sex chatter - maybe it's in there.

I think that, from what you said, you're doing
what you want to do, it's not unhealthy, so
your world just rocks. You're in sync with this
reality, more than most people.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 05:31:08 PM by calandale »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »

Your IT guy is an asshole.  My husband has problems with his IT guy too because he is a security Nazi who is focused on stupid things that don't really matter while ignoring bigger things that would matter even more.  I wonder if this is a common problem with IT guys.

I got the feeling that he was being a playful jerk,
rather than a security nazi. In the latter case, he
WOULDN'T allow it.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2007, 05:37:38 PM »

And yet you get pissed off at other people for assuming the same about you.  ::)

No, I wasn't.  But no matter what I say it seems you'll make you own assumptions.

Yes, but when Dunc made his comment in backing you up, it seemed to me that in reality that is what you guys think of me and all the rest of the niceties have just been false.  

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »
Dunc got involved when you had a go at him for posting this emoticon  :popcorn: - something which people do all the time when people are arguing-do you see people jumping down their throats for it?    Like I said to you before- just because Dunc doesn't like you it doesn't mean that I have to share his opinion.  I don't really know you enough to know if I dislike you, although I could echo your 'what you really think of me'  based on recent comments you've made.

When I explained that I didn't get that you'd been joking you didn't accept that then and you don't seem willing to accept that now, so is there any point in my even bothering to help you flog this dead horse?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2007, 05:50:53 PM »
Dunc got involved when you had a go at him for posting this emoticon  :popcorn: - something which people do all the time when people are arguing-do you see people jumping down their throats for it?    Like I said to you before- just because Dunc doesn't like you it doesn't mean that I have to share his opinion.  I don't really know you enough to know if I dislike you, although I could echo your 'what you really think of me'  based on recent comments you've made.

When I explained that I didn't get that you'd been joking you didn't accept that then and you don't seem willing to accept that now, so is there any point in my even bothering to help you flog this dead horse?

Since you are the ones who clearly have a problem with me, I don't have any control over when you might change your views.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »
Misunderstood.