Author Topic: The problem with women  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The problem with women
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 09:01:43 AM »
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.   That wasn't ever directed at females.   You need to have some interests outside of work obviously, just to spice things up.    It is really good that you love your work.

Nothing wrong with being career oriented, just don't forget to smell the roses sometimes.   That can go for anyone, regardless of gender.   If work is something you really enjoy, then do it by all means.   I don't think I will ever find a job I will enjoy doing on the weekends, I like my free time too much.   Enjoy the fruits of your labor every once in a while.    I am sure you enjoy your free time.

That double standard is slowly dying, the whole career woman thing isn't really looked down upon imo like it used to be.   There isn't anything wrong with you having ambition and goals.

I'm just talking about the narrowmindedness here, basically.

Like I'm some sort of cunt because I don't meet the standards of suffering and struggle.  Perhaps because I choose not to wear my heart on my sleeve is more the point.  But for that, I get creamed when I try and explain that yes, I do have dramas, I care not to elaborate on them here to heartless bastards.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 09:06:18 AM »
I'm just talking about the narrowmindedness here, basically.

Like I'm some sort of cunt because I don't meet the standards of suffering and struggle.  Perhaps because I choose not to wear my heart on my sleeve is more the point.  But for that, I get creamed when I try and explain that yes, I do have dramas, I care not to elaborate on them here to heartless bastards.

You seem pretty cold at times yourself.    We all have drama and suffering in our lives, whether we want to admit it or not.   I don't think everyone here is totally heartless.   You don't have to elaborate, I am sure they are pretty bad problems if you bring them up in the first place.
:P   Internets are super serious.

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 09:09:54 AM »
I doubt I've completely misunderstood Dunc's comment.

Oh, you did, despite me elaborating what I meant, after your original misinterpretation that it was reverse snobbery. my snipe about your ability to climb the career ladder was pointed at your constant wails of 'nobody understands me' and 'I'm being misinterpreted - yet this doesn't seem to have applied in the workplace to any meaningful extent. The fact that you're a woman hadn't occurred to me when I made it, considering you have all the appeal of Dame Edna.

By the way, I don't think its because you're a professional woman that people think you're a self-centred bitch. :finger:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 09:18:04 AM »

Oh, you did, despite me elaborating what I meant, after your original misinterpretation that it was reverse snobbery. my snipe about your ability to climb the career ladder was pointed at your constant wails of 'nobody understands me' and 'I'm being misinterpreted - yet this doesn't seem to have applied in the workplace to any meaningful extent. The fact that you're a woman hadn't occurred to me when I made it, considering you have all the appeal of Dame Edna.

By the way, I don't think its because you're a professional woman that people think you're a self-centred bitch. :finger:

If you can show me where, on this site, I have been a self centred bitch, then go right ahead.

I think you will find the opposite. 

And no, they aren't constant wails.  They cause me concern because I actually genuinely do not like to hurt other people's feelings when it's uncalled for. 

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 09:21:32 AM »

Oh, I'm so offended.  Try harder you fat sexually frustrated cunt.  Or are you going to send your wife out to round up some boys to spice up your sex life tonight?  Do I feel insulted by you.  I think not.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 09:26:42 AM »
Those were some haymakers you just threw there.   Dayum!   Personal ones to boot.    Why go that route and not take the high road?   You know whether you are appealing or not.

You three need to have some hot makeup sex and take pictures.

duncvis

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 09:27:51 AM »
Oh? maybe I've been 'misunderstanding' the aggressive and accusative tone you adopt when people have allegedly 'misunderstood' you then. It may be a poor choice of phrasing, or blindness to other people, but from day one you struck me as the type of person I call a 'Mimi' - cos they're all me, me me, understand me, preen, preen, fawn over me, give me special attention - needy, high maintenance, the world revolves around them. and if I fail to win the hearts of others, its all their fault, the bastards - they 'misunderstood' me.  :violin:

Again, I may have 'misunderstood' you. You might be a lovely person, and not at all the moody, attention seeking harridan you present as here. Nobody's perfect.  :angel:

duncvis

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:59 AM »
Oh, I'm so offended.  Try harder you fat sexually frustrated cunt.  Or are you going to send your wife out to round up some boys to spice up your sex life tonight?  Do I feel insulted by you.  I think not.

Damn, its a hard life being married to a filthy-minded nympho. :smarty:

And this, from someone who started this thread bitching about people being judgmental and narrow minded? Are you attempting to have a dig at our open relationship? LOL, the fucking irony. :LMAO:

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »

I'll pass, mate. I wouldn't fuck her with yours. :shitfan:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 09:51:26 AM »

I'll pass, mate. I wouldn't fuck her with yours. :shitfan:

Ok, I wouldn't let anyone fuck someone with my dick anyways (sounds uncomfortable anyways).   I prefer to do it myself.   Have you seen her picture to judge whether she is fuckable or not?   I guess you find her feisty personality that unattractive.

Should I take that negatively?  When I hear that it is usually a negative towards both parties.   Whats wrong with mine haha.   I don't recall being mean to you.

duncvis

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 09:56:56 AM »
Nah, it wasn't a dig at you. I'm sure your equipment is very nice. *cough*

As for 'feisty' I'm not sure, but her personality seems unpleasant enough to make her looks completely irrelevant. Nasty always shows somewhere on the outside anyway.

I'm bored with the topic now anyway, so enough miaowing from me. Beer anyone? :beergrin:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 10:25:44 AM »
I would go for a beer, but sadly I am at work about to go to a staff meeting.   Time to tell them my opinion on the staff productivity software they are getting pitched to buy.   I don't see my boss using the shit enough to help.   What kind of beer?

duncvis

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
Probably Red Stripe, I can't be arsed driving someplace that sells better beer. :glug: Is your boss a lover of new toys? you can hardly ever talk folk like that out of buying marginally useless crap.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 10:59:09 AM »
Of course I have a woman fetish... 
expound.
Well not to derail Eclair's topic...  it's something my wife said.  I love everything about women, they way they think, walk, talk, look, smell, feel...  all women.  I find almost every woman attractive in some way or another.

???

Double standard?  Aggressive men are go-getters, aggressive women are bitches? 

My wife makes more money than I do.  Considerably more.  I don't have a problem with it. 

Of course I have a woman fetish... 

Self-centred bitches, apparently.
Having a career and trying your hardest to advance yourself in it doesn't make you self centered.  It makes you successful in that aspect.  Some people's priorities are different than others. 

I don't have a choice.  It's not a priority even, it just happens.  It IS an addiction.  I even had the IT guy tell me he was going to cut off my remote access if I kept working on the weekends.

Your IT guy is an asshole.  My husband has problems with his IT guy too because he is a security Nazi who is focused on stupid things that don't really matter while ignoring bigger things that would matter even more.  I wonder if this is a common problem with IT guys.

I think that it's great that you are so devoted to your work.  I think it's great that I am so devoted to my daughter.  I am so grateful that I have her and that I got to choose to stay home with her.  I realize that some people don't get a choice.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 11:03:42 AM »
good point, callaway - it's about respecting people's choices, even if they're not the ones you'd make yourself.

personally, i'd choose to be a (well)kept woman, if i could find the bloke who'd keep me, and who didn't make me cringe.  ;)