Author Topic: Look in the mirror. Be strong enough to accept what you see.  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
"..............There are commonalities between these last two groups ? their inability to question ? this comes directly from an over-exposure to the propaganda, and lies that buttresses how they think they think; and by which they embrace the choices they routinely choose. Mostly this group has been indirectly told what to think, programmed by a system that has re-written history to reflect very little of what-really-happened anywhere: Imagination in too many with this mask, has become a quick-sand of indecision, a dead-pool where the fertile parts of being human goes to die."

That is you guys. Programmed, told what to think, doing what you are told.

" Another disconnect that ties these last two groups together is their willingness to let others do their deeper thinking for them. In every generation there are always some who question, some who challenge and some who can lead the larger population to new highs. These individuals have been targeted for elimination. In most other places that process has been brutal and is blood-soaked round the world."

You guys are the ones let others do your thinking for you. If the media says WMD in Iraq, you believe it. Doesn't matter if it is true or not. I am the guy who questions. We know that because I am "targeted for elimination". Post after post after post talking about me, who I am, what I look like, how I think. Completely ignoring any factual material I post. Or calling it spam or ravings or any other word to belittle the truth that you do not want to accept.

Here is some advice.

"This ?life? that is given to each of us, this fantastic personal mystery that we did not choose for ourselves is not something that ?others? should be allowed to trash with such vehemence on the one hand: and with such contempt on the other. The artificial hierarchical ladder of superiority is nothing but a construct ? because in nature there is no real difference that is bequeathed by birth. NO people are intrinsically ?better? than any other people. "

Why do you let liars tell you what to think? Why do you allow criminals to trash your life and treat you with contempt? You are just as good as they are. The only difference is you are trained to obey them, but you refuse to admit it. Or you are so scared of thinking on your own, that you would rather cuddle up with someone that lies to you and uses you for their own ends.

peegai

Re: Look in the mirror. Be strong enough to accept what you see.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 09:24:28 AM »
"This ?life? that is given to each of us, this fantastic personal mystery that we did not choose for ourselves is not something that ?others? should be allowed to trash with such vehemence on the one hand: and with such contempt on the other. The artificial hierarchical ladder of superiority is nothing but a construct ? because in nature there is no real difference that is bequeathed by birth. NO people are intrinsically ?better? than any other people. "

So why did you say that you were smarter than me, then? :|

And please... you're no different. If you were thinking for yourself, and care not for what other people think or say, you'd be alone or in prison by now.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 09:30:18 AM by peegai »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 12:32:53 PM »
heres some advice for you happeh.

look not at the splinter in my eye before you address the 2x4 in your own eye.

how dare you call someone else a sheep, simply because they do not adapt themselves to your illogical, unsubstantiated bull shit.
how desperate are you?
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 12:43:49 PM »
It's funny and ironic that this guy is accusing ME of being part of some herd when he himself is trying to establish his own A grade herd of "oh so rebellious!" free-thinkers!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
i used to prefer bugs bunny as my favorite looney toon, but i think i might consider happeh sheep as my newet favorite.
Misunderstood.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 05:35:20 PM »
heres some advice for you happeh.

look not at the splinter in my eye before you address the 2x4 in your own eye.

how dare you call someone else a sheep, simply because they do not adapt themselves to your illogical, unsubstantiated bull shit.
how desperate are you?

See? You guys are too weak to admit what is reality. Instead you say to me "How dare you!".

What I say is factual reality. It says so right in this story. "US Government has fake news stories put on TV". Then you guys watch them and try to tell me that the fake story you saw was reality. I feel sorry for you. They get on public news and say "We busted the government lying to you", and you are still so weak you would rather act outraged with me than accept the truth.

The Bush administration has produced many news items, known as Video News Releases (VNRs), about success in Iraq and fed them to the American public through television stations as independent news reports, The Independent reported on Monday, May 29.

"They have got very good at mimicking what a real, independently produced television report would look like," said Diana Farsetta, a researcher at the Center for Media and Democracy.

"I would say it's pretty extraordinary. The picture we found was much worse than we expected going into the investigation in terms of just how widely these (VNRs) get played and how frequently these pre-packaged segments are put on the air."

Among fake items provided by the administration to news stations was one in which an Iraqi-American in Kansas City was seen saying "Thank you Bush. Thank you USA" in response to the 2003 fall of Baghdad.

The footage was actually produced by the State Department, one of 20 federal agencies that have produced and distributed such items.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 05:47:56 PM »
the wrong gut hippie.

i am skeptical af all things media, and all things government and all things big business.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 04:21:14 AM »
same here, and I tend to look carefully at the source of information. you are very good at putting two and two together, adding some half-baked bullshit, and calling it 4 rather than 6 happeh. I repeat - you make no logical sense. You won't find many blinkered, brainwashed sheep here Happeh, although I'm sure it is more convenient for you to believe so in order to explain why we won't believe your bullshit either.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 08:54:58 AM »
You won't believe "my bullshit" because you are acting like a dog or a bull. You are not going to back down.

This is not about being an animal. This is about being an intelligent human being discussing factual information. If you choose to treat this as a submission/dominance exchange, which is what all you pathetic psychological types do, it is your loss.

Those psychology types and that psychological theory have ruined your life. You will spend the rest of your life playing power games with people, lying to each other, stabbing each other in the back....whatever it takes to come out on top.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do once you are on top? What is your reward for being on top? Why is being the dominant one so important to you?

Animal instinct? The male instinct to put the woman on the bottom? Think about it. Is your behavior animal or human being based?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 09:27:24 AM »
sheep, dogs and bulls.

as long as we are in the habit of calling each other by animal names then you are an ass.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 09:28:19 AM »
is a twat an animal?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 09:29:13 AM »
some kind of edible, i imagine.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006, 09:29:45 AM »
wahey!

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »
is a twat an animal?

Tis a pregnant fish

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2006, 10:12:36 AM »
true.  and a git is a pregnant camel.

but, on the whole, i do believe i prefer mcj's version...   8)