Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36715 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #735 on: August 27, 2006, 09:57:14 AM »
there are some cool people on MySpace... basically because everyone's on MySpace :laugh:

there's a lot of fluff to sift through is all. fluff being the oiled up whores and man-whores... and the creeps and the random weirdos that add you and don't say a word or random weirdos that message you about something inane and then disappear when you aren't throwing your oiledself at their brilliance after all. :) just click deny or delete in those instances.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:59:21 AM by MillaPill »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

le travesti angelique

« Reply #736 on: August 27, 2006, 09:58:26 AM »
there are some cool people on MySpace... basically because everyone's on MySpace :laugh:

there's a lot of fluff to sift through is all. fluff being the oiled up whores and man-whores... and the creeps and the random weirdos that add you and don't say a word or random weirdos that message you about something inane and then disappear when you aren't throwing your oiledself at their brilliance after all.

Hey, I resent that. I'm a likeable weirdo. :(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #737 on: August 27, 2006, 10:02:09 AM »
i'm a weirdo too. i just meant the annoying not-talky ones. i've gotten requests, then i've messaged them asking why they wanted to add me; no reply. or i've been added and sent them a message about something and no reply. why the fuck do they add me if they don't even reply to me when i contact them? i can understand a person is shy and doesn't wanna be the first to say something but they could bloody respond. ???
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

le travesti angelique

« Reply #738 on: August 27, 2006, 10:06:08 AM »
i'm a weirdo too.

Yay!

Do you ever do random, silly shit like dancing when you feel strung up? Because I do.

i just meant the annoying not-talky ones. i've gotten requests, then i've messaged them asking why they wanted to add me; no reply. or i've been added and sent them a message about something and no reply. why the fuck do they add me if they don't even reply to me when i contact them? i can understand a person is shy and doesn't wanna be the first to say something but they could bloody respond. ???

Yeah, I can see what you mean now. If you are not willing to establish a friendship bond with the person you are talking to, what's the point in adding them on your friends list?

duncvis

« Reply #739 on: August 27, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »
I can't bring myself to browse myspace, as everything I've heard makes me gag. Is it really that lame?  :P

It's like livejournal, but even more pretentious and lame.

Speaking of which... I added you on my lj friends list, and you didn't even notice. :(

ah, right. Anyway, I noticed eventually mate - I'm sure I added you back. says something about how much time I spend on livejournal, lol.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #740 on: August 27, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
I can't bring myself to browse myspace, as everything I've heard makes me gag. Is it really that lame?  :P

It's like livejournal, but even more pretentious and lame.

Speaking of which... I added you on my lj friends list, and you didn't even notice. :(

ah, right. Anyway, I noticed eventually mate - I'm sure I added you back. says something about how much time I spend on livejournal, lol.

Ah, I was just pulling your leg over it. It's not really a big deal.

However, I could do with you commenting on my lj for teh lulz because you're funny.

Just so you know that I don't really take the idea of having a livejournal too seriously, so the entires are filled with idiosyncratic nonsense most of the time.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 10:11:41 AM by le travesti angelique »

duncvis

« Reply #741 on: August 27, 2006, 10:48:01 AM »
I noticed.  ;D

Have just opened a MySpace account, as it seems to have reasonable drama potential... I didnt see 'lulz' on the what are you here for? options, sadly.  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #742 on: August 27, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »

It's not really exceptional in it's lameness; if anything, it's just a reflection of the real world, with a lot of retarded neds, a smattering of bimbos, lots of people who need a good rogering with the clue stick and a few smart, decent, interesting people.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #743 on: August 27, 2006, 10:53:29 AM »
'people who need a good rogering with the clue stick'  :laugh:

I'm keeping that one to reuse.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #744 on: August 27, 2006, 10:59:23 AM »
i wouldn't want to be stereotypically "beautiful" i'd rather be uniquely beautiful even if most considered me ugly.

liar.

am not. myspace whores, blond bimbos with boring faces and no spark in their eyes make me wanna gag. and people keep calling them beautiful. my raging bileduct.

i'd like to see your picture, Vivi. :)

i am not attracted to blondes in the least.

i am a hair bigot.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #745 on: August 27, 2006, 12:10:48 PM »
myspace music bit is v cool - my friend's on it, and it's not the "i want a relationship" bit, just about music.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #746 on: August 27, 2006, 03:13:33 PM »
since i've been on MySpace i've discovered about a dozen or two dozen amazing bands. it's my main source of music these days. lots of good not-yet-famous bands there.

whys noone added me on lj :'(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #747 on: August 27, 2006, 03:21:32 PM »
I'd add you, but I don't have a lj.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #748 on: August 27, 2006, 03:37:55 PM »
get one. >:D asap. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #749 on: August 27, 2006, 03:39:16 PM »
lj?

that's what we call my sister, sometimes (they're her first name initials).