Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36719 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #405 on: June 30, 2006, 08:34:22 PM »
Peegai im the kind of person who likes crocodiles and alligators..........

Yeah? But they won't like you in return. :|

Is that Bertie? the tortoise whos missus ran away (rather slowly of course)

Yeah, that's the one. I also call him "The Duke" because a lady pet shop owner commented on his big penis three years ago. :p

the nurse meant as a comparison to your penis.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #406 on: June 30, 2006, 08:47:35 PM »
Peegai im the kind of person who likes crocodiles and alligators..........

Yeah? But they won't like you in return. :|

Is that Bertie? the tortoise whos missus ran away (rather slowly of course)

Yeah, that's the one. I also call him "The Duke" because a lady pet shop owner commented on his big penis three years ago. :p

the nurse meant as a comparison to your penis.

Har-fucking-har, Mr. Spot.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #407 on: June 30, 2006, 09:02:18 PM »
Are you going to cry like a baby and hide from intensity?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #408 on: June 30, 2006, 09:37:11 PM »
 :laugh:

Peegai, how old is your tortoise?

Fluorescent i was never upset by the scenario, and i was never planning to hide from intensity, i just felt it may be better for certain members if i left, especially if there was gonna continue to be internal squabbles. This site needs to move on, not get dragged down.

There was also the issue of certain people (me being one) being labelled a bully or attacking vulnerable people, you apparently being one of the people i supposedly attacked/bullied (prob the only), as far as i was concerned i didnt "attack" you, i made an honest, upfront observation and commented in a post in the HG is hot as hell thread a while back, which you replied to. Sure you probably didnt understand the context the post was in, and probably didnt like what i said, but you didnt overreacte, or resort to a personal vendetta or exploit the situation etc the way 2 members who consider themselves "non-vulnerable" (which is debatable) did with another issue.

I simply ignore you fluorescent because i dont see the point in discussing things with you if you dont understand what im trying to say, and you keep taking things out of context etc, even when its advice. I find it best to ignore you, rather than say something which is misunderstood invoking arrogant childish responses from you, or something that may have a negative effect on you. I appreciate i dont know you in RL but im judging by the way youve responded in the past on intensity.

I think i already said in a PM to someone when dicussing a different issue, Even though we dont have anything in common and i find parts of your personality unappealing as do you probably mine. That i was surprised that you someone who is considered "vulnerable" can handle intensity and criticism etc alot better than people who are not meant to be. (yes that is a compliment even though we dont see eye to eye on certain things)

You can take that how you like.

Ive been asked by a lot of people to stay at Intensity. Which is the only reason i didnt leave straightaway. Im still thinking about it, if me being here can help other members speak out, and help intensity get back on track etc, then yeah i may stay. But i dont want to cause a divide between certain members considering two people dont want me here and wont be happy others want me to stay. I came here to be open, honest etc, debate on important issues etc, not get envolved in petty squabbles, bitching, or people exploting conversations in order to try and discredit or get rid of individuals they dont like, or who arent as weak as them etc.

But yes anyways hope that answers your question.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 09:40:54 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Triste

« Reply #409 on: June 30, 2006, 09:53:30 PM »
For the record (because everybody's paying attention to my opinions) I want you to stay.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: June 30, 2006, 10:02:48 PM »
OK, so that is chineese for I am going to hide and cry like a baby. Honestly, you could try and help yourself instead of crying and hiding like a baby.  I don't have depression.  If I am moody it does not last long.  Shows how much you know.  I am the least vunerable. I am chatty every where else besides the chatroom.  There is no way any of your negative words could have any affect on me what so ever.

So, could you at least admit you are making excuses because you are a  >:D >:D (edited for graffic content)?  Admiting is the first step toward recovery.

I would say you sound like a hypocrite, wouldn't you agree? Do you remember what you said in my ask away thread ?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #411 on: June 30, 2006, 10:13:02 PM »
is it just me, or is anyone else trying to work out how fluorescent's post is relevant to HG's response?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #412 on: June 30, 2006, 10:13:46 PM »
Thank you Triste lol

Fluorescent your reply is exactly why i ignore you, you take things out of context and fail to understand whats being said, whilst mentioning irrelevant details. Tell you what maybe Mcjagger or someone could translate what i said for you.
I will stick to ignoring you. ;D

Thank you Lucifer, im glad you agree. lol :laugh:

peegai

« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2006, 05:21:59 AM »
Peegai, how old is your tortoise?

My mother's actually. I just help look after it.

He's around 5 to 6 years-old, I think.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2006, 11:58:37 AM »
gosh really young then.
Guess whats gonna get handed down the family ;)

peegai

« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2006, 12:01:22 PM »
gosh really young then.
Guess whats gonna get handed down the family ;)

I hope he's around when I'm eighty -- he's just a fun character to have.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2006, 12:03:45 PM »
 :)
Its a shame my mouseys wont be around till im 80, especially smeagel.
Then again by the time i reach 80 i probably wont even remember my name let alone the fact my mouseys were crazy. :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2006, 04:14:23 PM »
Why are you such a fuckn moron?

Where you dropped on your head?

What are you on?

Do I need to spell it out in layman's terms for you?

I understood it better than you think, you and Lucifer are the fuckn AS  morons. I am sheilded, I don't have enough symptoms to meet the criteria, like you two fuckn AS morons.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 04:25:08 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2006, 04:22:34 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2006, 04:47:59 PM »
do you have a particular favorite brand of chocolate bar?
Misunderstood.