Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36788 times)

Jizz

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2006, 12:21:50 AM »
We had a junkie live literally just up the road from me. The neds hounded him out though and sprayed Scum or something like that on his wall...also at the other end there were suspected child molesters whom also got hounded out and they wrote something like "pervert" or something like that on their walls. I remember standing behind the two guys and they're bizarre witchy looking mother and was troubled by the amount of Mullerice yoghurts they were buying.

HG, how excited do you get when I mention or bring out the special hat? Do you go all weak at the knees and feel so nervous with lust that you may vomit?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2006, 10:19:33 AM »
before the neds hounded out the junkie, i wonder if they asked him if he had some hash first. ;)

The "special hat" makes me giggle, but not in the same way of giggling at a tiny penis. ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 12:18:50 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Jizz

« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2006, 11:39:23 AM »
Do you want to see my tiny penis instead?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:41:14 AM by Jizz »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2006, 01:19:22 PM »
will you stay?
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2006, 04:49:12 PM »
It seems Jizz may have decided to leave also. hmmm.
Well considering we are both quite similar, i can see why he may doubt staying.

But well your the third person to ask me lol ;D
I have replied to your last PM.

I think it could be best for other members, especially the apparently "vulnerable" ones.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 04:55:03 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2006, 05:00:06 PM »
but i was beginning to understand the jizz bomb.
he likes cheese.  :D
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #381 on: June 29, 2006, 05:24:24 PM »
Jizz is a cool person and very genuine.

ozymandias

« Reply #382 on: June 29, 2006, 05:39:37 PM »
Would you describe your ideal "man" in excruciating detail!?

Yes, I'm slightly off my rocker, due to sleep deprivation, excessive travelling and more to come!  As the bumper sticker on my car says;  "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it".  Film at eleven!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #383 on: June 29, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »
my ideal "man" well since im apparently so up my own arse and a narcissist, obviously me but with male physical attributes instead. ;D

Nah theres no major physical attributes as such, just preferences in the sense of the kind of person they are, things they may be into etc.

However im all too aware that sometimes your ideal isnt what you fall for and there are some little surprises that come forth. :P

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2006, 06:40:02 PM »
Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

ozymandias

« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2006, 07:04:20 PM »
So whats your ideal man....in the psychological, emotional, intellectual, etc sense?

Not trying to be a PIA, just curious as to how much thought you've given this?  No offense meant!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2006, 08:41:50 PM »
I think it could be best for other members, especially the apparently "vulnerable" ones.

This is bull, the last thing this site needs is scaring off the genuine members to coddle the sensitive ones. What made you decide you'd had enough of taking shit for being honest and it was better to give up?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #387 on: June 29, 2006, 11:52:56 PM »
Draggon, i am religious,(some people are shocked when they find out which faith i am) i do believe in a higher being, male and female. Think i mentioned this somewhere before.
Yes anyways. I choose not to discuss my faith/religion, that is a personal thing.
I believe everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs, and to find their own way, free of judgement from others, and without having things rammed down their throats. :)

Ozy i know what my ideals are or a rough idea of them but well im not gonna share, so put your notepad away ;)

I explained to you in your PM you sent me Pyraxis, which was much appreciated, thank you. (same goes for the others who PMd me, thanks.)

long version short, Its not a case of giving up, its more a case of is it worth sticking around, i just dont want there to be internal conflict, or a possible divide due to me sticking around. I can deal with it, but i know some others couldnt and they are already stressed out by the shitty goings on in the background.
This site needs to move on, not get dragged down by certain individuals, double standards, or by people being made to feel they cant be honest etc.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #388 on: June 30, 2006, 04:37:35 AM »
I almost deleted my account because of feeling like I couldn't be honest on here and because I was sick of what I see as a double standard that keeps cropping up.   I don't think its good for the growth of the site if people feel they are being censored and if those that say what they really think leave because of all the shit they get.   So I hope all this dies down and you decide to stay.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #389 on: June 30, 2006, 09:51:31 AM »
I said a similar thing in a PM to someone, people cannot be made to feel like they cant say what they really think or what they want to say etc, it does nothing for their personal growth either, especially if theyve came here hoping that they can be themselves without being judged. Its also outrageous people are being made to feel like they have to edit everything they say or second guess how certain members will take it etc, just incase it causes any problems or they are bullied  etc. 

You know what the funny thing is, since i said i was leaving, and gave my reasons, other people have been saying the same thing about double standards, feeling the same way about certain things etc.

I am beginning to feel a little like, if i DO go, i may actually be letting the people down who want me to stay to be myself so that they can do the same and the site can move forward.  I just didnt want to cause any internal conflict like i say as i know some people really need this site and they may be affected or put off by any further squabbling. I also didnt think my honesty etc was appreciated, but it seems it actually is appreciated.

As i said to the others in the PMs, im giving it a day or two to mull things over.
But i will let everyone know my decision when i have made one.

Thanks for being honest, purposeful. 8)