Educational

Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds  (Read 4359 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2006, 10:09:18 PM »
Wow, I said this quite alot.  Its the adjustment period that I can;t afford.  If I got the right dose,  I could afford the meds.  I don;t need them,  I have fealt so great these past couple of days, that if I did take the meds it would be toxic.  Regular meditation is all I need.  Those herbs keep stimulating the liver and kidneys, and they make me irritable.  I took the begining dose, not even the medium dose, and I got irritable. You start low and work your way up in seven days. What this says, to me, is my liver and or kidney is in trouble.  I have noticed though after herbs and good diet take affect, the same dose of those herbs don;t have any affect.  My guess is  liver and kidneys are getting better.  I seem to be thinking better and mood stabalization is better too.  Something was fucked up, but seems to be getting better.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2006, 09:35:36 AM »
I am not sure about this, but are some of you resentful because I am not on meds and you are?  There is no reason for this.  I will teach you my secrets, for mood mantainence.  I don;t talk out my asshole, I did alot of reading.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2006, 12:44:48 PM »
Meds or not, I don't care. I eat whatever I have to, and you do the same. Or not. Whatever works for you...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2006, 03:52:19 PM »
I am not sure about this, but are some of you resentful because I am not on meds and you are?? There is no reason for this.? I will teach you my secrets, for mood mantainence.? I don;t talk out my asshole, I did alot of reading.

Nah, i think i'll take a pass.
Misunderstood.