Educational

Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds  (Read 4360 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 04:00:08 PM »
But asking unqualified people if you need medication or not (i.e.: here) is the equivalent of asking a bus driver if you got cancer or not...

Unqualified people give unqualified answers, yes, but they also ask unqualified questions. And that's what this thread is really about.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 04:57:15 PM »
You are not me. My clinical social worker got mad today, and  he said  I don;t have bipolar disorder.  He says my symptoms are a complication of discrete personality disorder.  You mimic the behavior of the person who is making your life extremely difficult. This person is mom, who has bipolar disorder.  I am acting like her to make dealing with her easier.   He does not recommend meds for bipolar disorder.  He recomends  meds for the overstimulation, and  those meds he thinks I should have are aderall.  Psychostimulants have terrible side affects, so I think, my psychiatrist decided to give me an antidepressant instead.  It feals like my mood is boucing around, about every half hour. I used the meditation and everything I got ,and I fucked up anyway. I get into trouble because of the overstimulation or hyperaurosal.  The hyperaurosal, if it gets too high, will cause me to loose some cognitive function. My body must be in fight or flight mode.  I don;t believe I can afford meds.  The adjustment period cost too much money. This is no fun, and is making me open up to suicide. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 05:10:33 PM »
Fluorescent, I mean no disrespect. It's just that if you really believe that it's a good idea for anyone else than a medical professional to prove or disprove that you need meds, and do that on an Internet forum, well that's actually the only proof I'd need.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 05:16:47 PM »
Wrong again, you wish it was you.  I got info from my clinical social worker.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 05:17:18 PM »
You are not me. My clinical social worker got mad today, and? he said? I don;t have bipolar disorder.? He says my symptoms are a complication of discrete personality disorder.? You mimic the behavior of the person who is making your life extremely difficult. This person is mom, who has bipolar disorder.? I am acting like her to make dealing with her easier.? ?He does not recommend meds for bipolar disorder.? He recomends? meds for the overstimulation, and? those meds he thinks I should have are aderall.? Psychostimulants have terrible side affects, so I think, my psychiatrist decided to give me an antidepressant instead.? It feals like my mood is boucing around, about every half hour. I used the meditation and everything I got ,and I fucked up anyway. I get into trouble because of the overstimulation or hyperaurosal.? The hyperaurosal, if it gets too high, will cause me to loose some cognitive function. My body must be in fight or flight mode.? I don;t believe I can afford meds.? The adjustment period cost too much money. This is no fun, and is making me open up to suicide.?

quit the crap.

stop using sympathy tactics.

we know better.

you have proven to be quite resiliant until you go too far and people start to call you on it.
then you begin with the :
i am dying of cancer
or
i am considering suicide.

looks more like you have been busy reading and you are using sympathy tactics. ?it is shameful, to say the least.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 05:30:59 PM »
Ok, I am not the only one overstimulated am I? I did see my clinical social worker today, that is where I got the idea.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 05:37:15 PM »
 You know what? I was fealing like that for a minute, but I am pissed at almost throwing in the towel. I look like a looser.  I am fine most of time actually.  I will keep going, my body is hot as hell.  I get very high moods sometimes, that should be enough to wet my apetite. I guess it would be kind of stupid to do shit with meds when I get so much already.  Maybe I was extremely frusturated.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2006, 12:33:35 AM »
Wrong again, you wish it was you.  I got info from my clinical social worker.

Who are you talking to, Fluorescent? There's a Quote option when replying, and I suggest you to start using it. It's bloody annoying to not know who you're replying to.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2006, 01:03:27 AM »
Let me put one thing past you.  I cannot afford meds even if I changed my mind. I have medicare, but I live on social security.  I have and extremely limited income. Med adjustment may  cost 120 per month, and I get 650 per month. I don;t know if medicare will bill me. They may not  work either.

Abilify is an expensive medication, I know, but some of the new Medicare plans pay for prescription drugs now.  I wonder if your social worker could help you figure out how to afford medication.

With an income of $650 a month, couldn't you qualify for Medicaid?  Medicaid pays for prescription drugs with a very low copay.

I think you show many symptoms of bipolar along with your AS or HFA.  Maybe you are just mimicking your mother to get along better with her but it is more likely you have inherited bipolar tendencies from her and your father.  There are several medications to help with bipolar symptoms other than the lithium your mother takes.  If you are bipolar, Adderal may make your mood swings much more extreme.  If you decide to take it, watch out for this.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2006, 05:40:14 AM »
It really not hard to figure out, at least for me.  If I forget to put the name, its the person immediately above me. I will try and remember to put the name. I thought it that would be easy to figure out, so I forget sometimes. I am not that messed up, ok?, (If there was not a the person above me, I would have put a name) I will try to put the name though. Detoxification is a bitch, and it is draining the moods.  Its no excuse for me to act like a pric.  I need some meditation, I must fight it out, in hope it will get better.  I read it will, and I hope I get at least some improvement in my stability.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2006, 05:48:52 AM »
Let me put one thing past you.? I cannot afford meds even if I changed my mind. I have medicare, but I live on social security.? I have and extremely limited income. Med adjustment may? cost 120 per month, and I get 650 per month. I don;t know if medicare will bill me. They may not? work either.

Abilify is an expensive medication, I know, but some of the new Medicare plans pay for prescription drugs now.? I wonder if your social worker could help you figure out how to afford medication.

With an income of $650 a month, couldn't you qualify for Medicaid?? Medicaid pays for prescription drugs with a very low copay.

I think you show many symptoms of bipolar along with your AS or HFA.? Maybe you are just mimicking your mother to get along better with her but it is more likely you have inherited bipolar tendencies from her and your father.? There are several medications to help with bipolar symptoms other than the lithium your mother takes.? If you are bipolar, Adderal may make your mood swings much more extreme.? If you decide to take it, watch out for this.

callaway was the person right above you in the post yo u just made, but you were responding to odeon.
re-read this post fluorescent.  and please this does not mean that you need to start sending callaway a ton of pm's.
one more time:
do not send callaway a ton of pm's. she is married and she has a husband.  married and has a husband.  she has a husband.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2006, 10:07:15 AM »
do not send callaway a ton of pm's. she is married and she has a husband.  married and has a husband.  she has a husband.

So you're saying that she is married AND has a husband. How would you do one of them without the other?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2006, 10:51:56 AM »
It would be possible for me to be married and not have a husband, Odeon.

You are married but you don't have a husband, do you?

If I were married to a woman, I would have a wife, but I don't. 

I do have a husband.  We have been married for twelve years.  We have a child together.

McJagger is protecting Fluorescent from becoming fixated on someone who would never be attracted to him.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 11:28:00 AM »
LOL, Callaway. I just knew I shouldn't have posted that.  8)

Yeah, I know McJ is protecting him (and you, and just about every female on this board).

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2006, 11:37:48 AM »
some people are married to their work, you know.

down at the docks we marry containers to chassis all the time.
Misunderstood.