Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Prove Fluorescent needs meds
« on: May 24, 2006, 09:17:00 AM »
I got you.  There is no fuckn way you can make a valid point, so just fuckn give up before you start.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaa hah I got this thing fuckn rigged, just to let you know, before you fuck around.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 09:28:32 AM »
The only reason I would need meds is for mood and hyperaursoal.  Got them both fuckn beat.  I am doing theory of mind for the hyperaursoal, so it can go out the window.  Moods, what fuckn mood problem?  All one has to do is regulary pratice relaxation exercises. I got controll so I don;t need to pratice as much. If I can make the hyperaurosal go down I can recognize I am not on the best terms.  I must get in the habit of practice theory of mind, then no more hyperaurosal.  I got them both in the process of being fuckn beat.  I can;t believe I even thought about it.  I have alread come so far, why would I quite?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 11:48:30 AM »
Well, you certainly are sticking to the title of the thread with your posts.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 01:18:26 PM »
What do you want, flowers?  I said I was sorry.  Do you want me to delete my partal hijacking of you thread, "Ask Pma Elle Anything"?  I don;t know how you saw that, so that is why I asked. I would mess up some of your responses, so you would have to fix it too.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 02:08:11 PM »
I know your doctor gave you Abilify and I think it would be a very good idea for you to try it because I think it could really help you.  I am not trying to be unkind to you by telling you this, I sincerely believe you need more help than you have gotten so far.  Your mother is bipolar, your father must be addicted to pain medication if he was willing to steal your pain medication from you after your cancer surgery and both problems tend to be strongly genetic.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 03:47:55 PM »
What do you want, flowers?? I said I was sorry.? Do you want me to delete my partal hijacking of you thread, "Ask Pma Elle Anything"?? I don;t know how you saw that, so that is why I asked. I would mess up some of your responses, so you would have to fix it too.

Fluorescent, you posted this in the callouts section.  Expect that you're going to get replies like that if you post in a forum that is meant for starting arguments.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 04:22:48 PM »
I know and I meant it. Do you want to fix that fuckn shit?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 10:51:52 PM »
your doctor makes far too much money to be subscribing medication to you that they didn't feel would be to your benefit.
if it could help you then why not give it a try?

kinda like:
how your abs will help you attract girls.
how completing college will help you land a better job
how practice makes perfect
how eating right, sleeping regular and avoiding tobacco will help you feel better.

if its only advantageous then i don't see any reason why you wouldn't, at the very least, give them a try.
remember your doctor makes too much money to piss it away on inaccurate prescriptions.

go on, give it a whirl.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 06:46:58 AM »
I took the lowest dose of abifily that you can take.  It feals nice, but I don;t know if its the meds doing it or not. Does this mean I will take it again?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this something I can do without meds? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 06:55:43 AM »
is what something?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
that?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 07:21:37 AM »
is what something?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
that?

That something is  making myself feal good when agitated.  I can recognize when I am agitated.  Hmmmm.  I act like a pric, I am hyperactive, my apetite stimulated, sometimes no energy,  I can;t do certain things,  I feal miserable in general.  That would be right now, and I will fix that shit, before I cause trouble.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 08:20:41 AM »
ah hah!  I held my ground.  I did a relaxation exercise while doing other things. I just  imagined a feather tickling my back. How can it worked?  I feal like I just ate a super rich fudge brownie.  I swear to god, I can almost taste every bite. I feal euphorared if done enough. Tea heh,  I am addicted, I want more.  Sometimes its a peanut butter sandwich. Weirdest fuckn thing. I must do it until I feal stable enough, or I loose my apetite.  Apetite goes overboard and it needs a fuckn slap.  I have a six pack, so don;t get any ideas.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 09:30:05 AM »
If you have a medical condition that medications help you deal with, why do you refuse to take them?  If you were a diabetic, would you try to do without your diabetes medication and just deal with the ill effects of elevated blood glucose?  It makes just as little sense to say that 5 or 10 mg of Abilify helped you to function better, yet you refuse to take it. 

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 10:07:30 AM »
Abifily did not obviously.  The mood lasted two seconds, not literally. This is what happens without any psychotropic drugs.  That hyperactivity also last two second, because I can just relax it away.  I am hyper during the times I act obnixous.  I was thinking about this before, while I was riding my bike, and practicing relaxation exercises. That is right, I did all three at ounce.  This hyperactivity thing is a behavior that my bipolar mom does.   I was told, one reason why I act like her, was to making living her easier.  My mom feeds off the stimulation, and it makes a nice distraction for her depression.  I thought hyperactivity is cool, and thus never tried to calm down.  If give myself and others trouble, its not cool.  What it was, is the opposite of what I experience before when my mood was messed up. (fealing tired) I thought it was the herbs, but I seem to be able to calm down even if I take them. I appologize to all for bothering you with my hyperactivity spells.  This does not mean I will go easy on you in the callouts

Spread your legs woman!