0 (0%)
oral-sex
1 (25%)
arse-wiping
1 (25%)
All of the above, unless it's eamonn
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Peter's wank-victims charity appeal  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Peter's wank-victims charity appeal
« on: April 03, 2006, 03:54:00 AM »
We need pledges of assistance to help with those who've suffered permanent tendon damage from wanking to my avatars.  Anyone who can offer money, arse-wiping, blowjobs or other assistance, please come forward.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:23:21 AM by PeterMacKenzie »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

Re: Peter's wank-victims charity appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 03:58:52 AM »
I'd be happy to help in anyway I can {although I do draw the line at arse wiping- those who are that far gone can use toilet paper on a stitck}, I just hope my kindness is repayed when I become a victim.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 04:06:11 AM »
Thankyou.  Your generosity has earned you a karma point, and I'm sure omega will be happy to help you if you ever fall foul of my cumiliciousness.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

shima

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 10:14:09 AM »
One of the first two, and not money.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 12:59:44 PM »
i am the spreader of disease.

i give more peter, face time.
Misunderstood.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »
Hasn't poor peter gone blind yet with all the man seed in his iris?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 03:08:37 PM »
Quote from: Praetor
Hasn't poor peter gone blind yet with all the man seed in his iris?

Actually, the nourishment my eyes get from all the semen hitting them is the secret of my excellent night-vision.  Did you know semen is an antidepressant too?  Seems to make women happy when they absorb it into their bodies (sex with condoms doesn't have the same effect).

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 10:25:48 AM »
Wow, nobody's willing to pledge money unless is accompanies other degradation.

We're all so materialistic!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
who should I make the check out to?

"The PeterMackenzie pity sex foundation'?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 10:22:02 PM »
who should I make the check out to?

"The PeterMackenzie pity sex foundation'?

I donate my time and efforts for free to worthy candidates, but I guess the foundation could do with equipment and consumables expenses.  Condoms aren't cheap, and even a good mattress can only take so much punishment.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 11:59:38 PM »
do you spend money on a dental dam?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 04:39:58 AM »

Although I realise you were joking you actually bring up an interesting point- we've all seen Peter's love of oral sex and also his need to practice risk aversion whenever possible.  Since dental dams are difficult to get hold of in the UK (some online shops do sell them though) is this a 'risk' he feels is worth considering?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 08:00:01 AM »

Although I realise you were joking you actually bring up an interesting point- we've all seen Peter's love of oral sex and also his need to practice risk aversion whenever possible.  Since dental dams are difficult to get hold of in the UK (some online shops do sell them though) is this a 'risk' he feels is worth considering?

See my reply on the smoking thread.  I'm not pathologically risk-averse, nor do I have a particular love of oral sex. 

Peter- you stated on another thread that condoms interfere with sex do you always use them?  And since you've also stated your love of oral sex- is it possible that there's a risk that sex is the poison that could kill you??  Yes it may be unlikely but I just wonder if your risk-aversion also includes making sex as safe as possible?

I wouldn't say I love oral sex; I just don't mind it (either giving or receiving), but yes, I'm not always as careful as I should be when it comes to sex and my condom use is not 100%.  The chance of me dying from it is rather small though; especially since I've never engaged in anal sex (the most efficient way of transmitting HIV) and would never do so unprotected, nor would I engage at all if there were obvious risk factors like leisons, cuts or bloody discharges, or if the other person knew they were infected. 

HIV transmission is quite low through vaginal sex (P=0.0003 to 0.0009 per vaginal encounter with an HIV positive woman) [1], since the vagina has good protective measures (lubrication and flexibility to prevent tissue-trauma mostly).  Oral sex is a very low-risk activity, although there have been cases of oral transmission of HIV. [2]  I also haven't really had that many sexual partners, and they tend to be older, more responsable types, for whatever that's worth.  (I know there's plenty of STD's besides HIV, but I've only covered HIV here since I don't want to turn this into an epidemiology lecture).

Anyway, the point is that I don't seek risk for risk's sake, as Postperson claims she's doing.  I think she smokes for the same reason I have sex, and she just won't admit to herself that she smokes because she likes it, and thus concocts a rationalisation to defend her actions from her own self-critical processes.

[1] http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-01-21

ESTIMATED PROBABILITIES OF HIV TRANSMISSION PER ACT WITH A POSITIVE PARTNER
Unprotected receptive anal intercourse            0.008 to 0.032
Unprotected receptive vaginal intercourse       0.0005 to 0.0015
Unprotected insertive vaginal intercourse      0.0003 to 0.0009
Use of hiv-infected drug injecting equipment   0.0067
Puncture by an hiv-infected needle              0.0032

[2] http://www.metrokc.gov/health/apu/infograms/hiv_transmission_0302.htm
[3] http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/publicat/epiu-aepi/epi_update_may_04/13_e.html

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 03:53:25 PM »
i prefer to give it, rather than to recieve it.

because i know that when i am finished then i will be in like flynn.
Misunderstood.