Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 29987 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1320 on: March 21, 2008, 05:39:19 AM »
that was sailorwank, obviously. its not like they wrote it.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1321 on: March 21, 2008, 10:26:55 AM »
It's a spectrum, Flo. I have AS. You have HFA. You're one of the most clearly autistic people I've met online, ever.

:plus:  Couldn't resist such an accurate assessment! 
I am HFA, I refuse to share it with Randy. He is Something Else.

You're right, and I'm truly sorry for the (unintentional) hint of a similarity between you and the Ginseng Boy. Again, it was completely unintentional and uncalled for, and I hope you can accept my heartfelt apologies. Obviously, the DSM-IV needs to be updated to reflect whatever it is that he actually has.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1322 on: March 21, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »
It's a spectrum, Flo. I have AS. You have HFA. You're one of the most clearly autistic people I've met online, ever.

You're right, and I'm truly sorry for the (unintentional) hint of a similarity between you and the Ginseng Boy. Again, it was completely unintentional and uncalled for, and I hope you can accept my heartfelt apologies. Obviously, the DSM-IV needs to be updated to reflect whatever it is that he actually has.

Your not going to find it, no one is going to.  I am misunderstood, but quite frankly, I feel great.  I don't care about dxs with regard to me.  I am misunderstood because of stupidity. 
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1323 on: March 21, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »

Your not going to find it, no one is going to.  I am misunderstood, but quite frankly, I feel great.  I don't care about dxs with regard to me.  I am misunderstood because of stupidity. 

yes, YOURS, fuckwit!!  ::)

duncvis

« Reply #1324 on: March 21, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1325 on: March 21, 2008, 03:20:25 PM »

:pwned: :plus: He set that up bigtime
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 04:06:14 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1326 on: March 21, 2008, 04:05:57 PM »

GOOMH! :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1327 on: March 21, 2008, 11:16:40 PM »
:o  I accept your apology?
Unfortunately we don't get the DSM-V until 2011 (so I have read (somewhere)).
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1328 on: March 22, 2008, 03:45:14 AM »

:pwned: :plus: He set that up bigtime

he bowled it, i hit it for six* - what else could i do? (she said, helplessly...)

*(or, possibly, to silly mid-off.  :LMAO: )

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1329 on: March 22, 2008, 05:01:01 AM »
I saw it more of a free kick to his testicles. You kick very cleanly and effectively.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1330 on: March 22, 2008, 05:01:31 AM »
I saw it more of a free kick to his testicles. You kick very cleanly and effectively.

but of course - i'm terribly refined, you know...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1331 on: March 22, 2008, 05:04:28 AM »
 :indeed: ....and a decent amount of power in the follow through. Very important. No point in just connecting. Give him a second pair of hairy tonsils .   :lol:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1332 on: March 22, 2008, 05:06:22 AM »
:laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1333 on: March 25, 2008, 10:26:06 AM »
You set yourself up, you refuse to introspect, you have serious issues. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1334 on: March 25, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »
fuck off out of my thread, ginseng chops.