Educational

Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 29947 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1275 on: March 17, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »
I am taller than you I am taller than you :laugh:

To tall is not good.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1276 on: March 17, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »
unless you've suddenly grown a few inches, you are not taller than me randy. you must be confusing me with papa smurf.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1277 on: March 17, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »
5'7.5''

I like my body :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1278 on: March 17, 2008, 03:36:54 PM »
good for you. piss off then, there's a good deviant.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1279 on: March 17, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »
I will tell you this, some people are made to be short because it suited their ancestor's better.
You don't need to eat as much, that is a plus or minus, depends on how you look at it.

duncvis

« Reply #1280 on: March 17, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »
fascinating. why are you telling me this, professor irrelevant?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1281 on: March 17, 2008, 03:49:51 PM »

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1282 on: March 17, 2008, 03:57:36 PM »

That's hilarious.

I don't think I'm tall, but when I look around I mostly see the tops of people's heads.

I think everyone is short.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Teejay

« Reply #1283 on: March 18, 2008, 04:29:00 AM »
5'7.5''

You are shorter than I am Randy and I am 5'8"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1284 on: March 18, 2008, 04:37:36 AM »
Same and about 100lbs heavier than him. OK not quite.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1285 on: March 18, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »
5'7.5''

Yadah yadah, are you trying to make me jealous or something :laugh:  Try and make me think its fun being an aspie to :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1286 on: March 18, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »
5'7.5''

Yadah yadah, are you trying to make me jealous or something :laugh:  Try and make me think its fun being an aspie to :laugh:

I'm sure it's just as much fun to be autistic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1287 on: March 18, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »
Oh, your autistic an aspie now :laugh:
Can't you make up your mind? :laugh:
Are you going to be obessive now? :laugh:

Here is a secret I found helpful, relax, decisions come so much quicker then.  Healthy lifestyle habits keep your body full of cofactors, for neurotransmitters to help keep you calmn.  You  take controll of your issues, then I might be fucked, if you had a brain you might be dangerous.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1288 on: March 18, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »
It's a spectrum, Flo. I have AS. You have HFA. You're one of the most clearly autistic people I've met online, ever.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1289 on: March 18, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
Well that is your view point, and your welcome to it.  I disagree, I don't think you can accurately figure me out either.  I don't obesse about what is wrong with me, I consantly strive for better.