Educational

Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 29888 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1245 on: March 05, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »
cyborg.

ozymandias

« Reply #1246 on: March 05, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »
cyborg.

Ah, that explains all! ;)  So is resistance REALLY futile??   :P

duncvis

« Reply #1247 on: March 06, 2008, 02:19:00 AM »
Yes. You will be assimilated.  :orly:

ozymandias

« Reply #1248 on: March 06, 2008, 06:04:53 AM »

So how much "assimilation" have you accomplished today??   :eyebrows:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1249 on: March 06, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »
Odeon, take aspegers, and shove it.  You sound like an obessive wanker! I am not playing the dx game, I don't care what my therapist said about me in that regard, I feel like a strong capable person, unlike what my mom says when she is in a bad mood.  Idiotic threapist didn't even know how lazy I used to be, he has trouble when I talk in symbolic terms, usually.  At least now he is realizing I can usually figure things out for myself, if they are not too arcane.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1250 on: March 06, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »

not sure. I am, however, about to assimilate a box of yung chow fried rice.  ;D

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1251 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »
No cunt?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1252 on: March 06, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »
Man cannot live on cunt alone.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1253 on: March 06, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »
Odeon, take aspegers, and shove it.  You sound like an obessive wanker! I am not playing the dx game, I don't care what my therapist said about me in that regard, I feel like a strong capable person, unlike what my mom says when she is in a bad mood.  Idiotic threapist didn't even know how lazy I used to be, he has trouble when I talk in symbolic terms, usually.  At least now he is realizing I can usually figure things out for myself, if they are not too arcane.

One of the persons diagnosing you wasn't just a therapist, though, right? You sound touchy about this. I suggest you embrace your inner autie and accept that in addition to your ASD, you are also a moron.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, of course.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1254 on: March 06, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
It doesn't feel right now, especially with all the disabling thoughts of trauma.  I never said I was not weak enough to admit faults, now this thread is not a place to discuss me, its a place to discuss cunt.

You own dirty magazines?

You are 5.5 feet tall?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1255 on: March 06, 2008, 03:37:13 PM »
It doesn't feel right now, especially with all the disabling thoughts of trauma.  I never said I was not weak enough to admit faults, now this thread is not a place to discuss me, its a place to discuss cunt.

You own dirty magazines?

You are 5.5 feet tall?

WOWS.  definitely.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1256 on: March 06, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
Quote from: Flo
I never said I was not weak enough to admit faults

So you are weak enough? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #1257 on: March 06, 2008, 06:55:08 PM »

not sure. I am, however, about to assimilate a box of yung chow fried rice.  ;D

And there was much rejoicing!   :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1258 on: March 06, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »

I s   a n y   o f   t h i s   r e l a t e d   t o   D u n c ?

idon'tthinkso

buttbreaths
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1259 on: March 06, 2008, 07:11:12 PM »
Losing weight?

Have you found that the first ten pounds or so is a piece of cake, but the second ten pounds or so is much more difficult?

That has been my discovery. I never had to worry, when I was younger, but things have changed.

I am now thirty seven pounds from my fatfuck starting point, but it has become very difficult to lose any more.

I am at two hundred three pounds, but I want to be at about one eighty nine for my fighting weight, like in high school, but I just don't have the energy to get there.

If you have an insight, will you tell us?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.