Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 30007 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1095 on: November 20, 2007, 01:22:53 AM »
which one?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1096 on: November 20, 2007, 01:27:47 AM »
The Main Moon. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1097 on: November 20, 2007, 01:29:30 AM »
oh yeah - dur.

:laugh:

The_P

« Reply #1098 on: November 23, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
Oi, fatty -- your Christmas present from moi!

[attachment deleted by admin]

duncvis

« Reply #1099 on: November 23, 2007, 03:21:55 PM »
lol, fuck off.  :lol:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1100 on: November 24, 2007, 04:06:46 AM »
The moon cares not about such things.

:laugh:

Tha Main Moon is the name of a Chinese restaurant that I like.

Do you have any Main Moon Chinese restaurants where you live?

Do you contain lots of chinese food too?

duncvis

« Reply #1101 on: November 24, 2007, 10:05:41 AM »
not currently. but I have been known to.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1102 on: December 03, 2007, 03:22:49 PM »
Please except my appology, I make mistakes, as I am humanly perfect.  I can't quite think when I am tired, no one can.  Pretty good job, but sometimes  I fuck up.  I run out of time here at the libary to, so I can't change what I put.  I do remember the next day however, what I said, where it was said, and who I might of hurt because of the above reasons. That tells you its important to me, and not to put on a big show. I only put on a big show for myself, and that leads to less stress for everyone else.  I don't workout to attack people, its to my own defense, so lets knock off the shit, ok?  This town is full of crazy nuts, so its in my best intrest to be in shape.  I have no fairy car either, if my bike suddenly malfuctions  6 miles away from home, guess what?  I have to carry it home.  I had that happen, it was not fun.

Ah that feels better.
Damn, I should have put something about everyone having their strenghts.

How did that  sound?  You accept my appology?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 03:27:09 PM by Randy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1103 on: December 03, 2007, 03:50:35 PM »
You don't need to apologise to me Randy. I was having a bad day so your prattle annoyed me more than usual. The main thing that seems to get on people's tits is the idea that we need help and that you can help us. the implication there is that you are more functional than the rest of us; however there are folk here with masters degrees and successful careers, decent sex lives, friends - and people who have learned over the years to adapt to their disability. in terms of sortedness, you're still at the lower end so far, so its a little presumptuous to offer help all over the place, don't you think? its good that you're actively trying to be the best randy you can, and confidence is a good thing. but when you get carried away with your flights of fancy it is annoying and I react to it. so forget about it, apology accepted. and I'll try to stop winding you up when I'm bored or in a bad mood ok?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1104 on: December 04, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »
Ok, I thought that was what it was.

You are welcome to your opinion, but again, I feel I don't need anyone here's help.  Listen to me for a second, you may find something useful.  I told mom to take abilify, but instead she did say a word about Dr. Robin's recommendation to her doc.  I act like her as part of my disorder, but am undercontroll now.  We are related in blood, so those are the reasons I suggested she mention abilify to her doc.   She got put on meds that made her throw up, have a migrane, and shit her brains out a month later.  Should listen encase the person you think is a tard says something useful.  Mom called me retard yesterday.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 02:08:37 PM by Randy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1105 on: December 04, 2007, 01:55:01 PM »
She is on abilify now, finally.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1106 on: December 04, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »
good. maybe if her behaviour improves it will have a knock-on effect on your own impulses Randy.

I try to look at the content of what someone is saying, even if I think they're a divvy - occasionally you do say something which makes sense to me. it just gets hard to spot the nuggets of sense in among all the wibbling about herbs and wanking when you do it everywhere. ;)

oh, and you saying you don't need anyone here's help - THAT's my point. do you understand why folk here get pissy about your chatter about black and white aspies and offering help, considering that it annoys you when we do it to you?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 02:11:04 PM by The Main Moon »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1107 on: December 04, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »
The boyfriend and her were both making fun of each other, about gross stuff.  I will spare you the details.
We are cool. :) She is on triple the dose I was, but no invega.  I will suggest invega also, hope she listens to the retard.  I know she was trying to start trouble, and I said I don't care what you think.  I listen more if she calms down and allows herself to process what is going on.

Isn't that normal for someone who has not got sex and who has been obessively preparing for such?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 02:13:43 PM by Randy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1108 on: December 04, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
Normal is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1109 on: December 04, 2007, 02:31:10 PM »
Bastard, took the words right out of my mouth :laugh:
* Randy thinks about  a sexual joke with the eye of beholder.

Can you come up with one?

Spread your legs woman!