Educational

Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 29823 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1050 on: October 24, 2007, 11:11:57 PM »
 :finger: :finger: :finger:
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1051 on: October 24, 2007, 11:56:28 PM »

Your rent is $26 a month, that is highway robbery.

'Tis a quality box.

duncvis

« Reply #1052 on: October 25, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »

A quality submission there. Does your keyboard have extra big letters?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1053 on: October 25, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »

A quality submission there. Does your keyboard have extra big letters?
He has each key mapped to a word, given the extent of his vocab on here...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1054 on: October 25, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
Sniffies gone, yet?

My daughter seems to be getting them. This usually means that we will all have them within a couple of weeks.

Another reason to loathe winter.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #1055 on: October 26, 2007, 04:16:06 AM »
pretty much mate. still croaky but most of the snot and shivers have departed thank fuck. :)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1056 on: October 26, 2007, 11:49:41 AM »
Vitamin D helps during the winter, as the lower amounts of sunlight actually decreases immune system.
* Dime Bar recommends 1000iu d minimum for Dunc.

If I were you, I would make best use of my time and do some intense training.  That is one of the nice things about not having to work, you have all day to train.  Housing authority pays my rent, and because I am in a jam, they let me off easy with my share of the rent.  That is what tends to happen to me when I am selfactualizing.  I have to be f u c k n nice to everyone and behave in general, and after all the guff, something good happens.  Certain people who say they hate me, actually call me up on the phone and say I love you two times, and demand my attention.

Have you ever got into a bar fight?

You like to listen to prank calls?

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1057 on: October 28, 2007, 01:48:20 AM »
I saw one of your wife's posts about tv links being shut down. Is your guys' son diagnosed with AS too?

duncvis

« Reply #1058 on: October 28, 2007, 03:29:26 AM »
Yes. our older son was diagnosed with AS when he was 5, our younger son is still awaiting formal assessment but he's clearly on the autism spectrum.

Eamonn

« Reply #1059 on: October 28, 2007, 07:59:01 AM »
Have you got rid of the 'ghey' emoticons yet? Some of my school buddies have turned out to be queer and i suspect theres more to peeguys virginity than he's letting on so im mildly offended.

The_P

« Reply #1060 on: October 28, 2007, 08:40:57 AM »
Have you got rid of the 'ghey' emoticons yet? Some of my school buddies have turned out to be queer and i suspect theres more to peeguys virginity than he's letting on so im mildly offended.

By the time it's November, Eamonn, I'll be the one who's absent from this site for a change: I'll be abseiling, learning first-aid, be in the newspapers -- everything.

Why? I'm taking part in the Prince's Trust team programme. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Enjoy these responses while they last because that will be the last thing you'll hear from me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 08:44:02 AM by King Peegai »

Eamonn

« Reply #1061 on: October 28, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »

By the time it's November, Eamonn, I'll be the one who's absent from this site for a change: I'll be abseiling, learning first-aids, be in the newspapers -- everything.

Why? I'm taking part in the Prince's Trust team programme. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Enjoy these responses while they last because that will be the last thing you'll hear from me.

Im genuinely jealous. Sounds cool , i've always wanted to go abseiling and wouldnt mind learning first aid. Have been in the papers before though.

The_P

« Reply #1062 on: October 28, 2007, 08:45:45 AM »

By the time it's November, Eamonn, I'll be the one who's absent from this site for a change: I'll be abseiling, learning first-aids, be in the newspapers -- everything.

Im genuinely jealous. Sounds cool , i've always wanted to go abseiling and wouldnt mind learning first aid. Have been in the papers before though.

As what? The Benefits Cheat? LOL.

Eamonn

« Reply #1063 on: October 28, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »

As what? The Benefits Cheat? LOL.

As a rebel who turned up for first year of a school that was supposed to be closed down. Me mum was part of the Save our school (sos) action group.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1064 on: November 02, 2007, 04:00:13 PM »
Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?