Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 29916 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask dunclit anything (if you must)....whatever!
« Reply #705 on: May 23, 2007, 04:16:54 PM »
I wouldn't wind you up so often if you didn't ask for it. I'm sure your skin is thick enough to handle the unfairness of it all. :smarty:

ozymandias

« Reply #706 on: May 23, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
He'd better be after all this time! :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #707 on: May 23, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »
His skull certainly is.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #708 on: May 23, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
I wouldn't wind you up so often if you didn't ask for it. I'm sure your skin is thick enough to handle the unfairness of it all. :smarty:
why, i suppose that was a feeling of doubt.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #709 on: May 29, 2007, 06:06:18 AM »
How's the diet thing going?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #710 on: May 29, 2007, 06:16:15 AM »
My question is...how come I haven't noticed any hard core bickering on threads of late?

duncvis

« Reply #711 on: May 29, 2007, 06:20:16 AM »

hasn't really built up momentum yet. ahem.  :-[

My question is...how come I haven't noticed any hard core bickering on threads of late?

people are too busy slogging their way through the forest of spam to have enough piss and vinegar left to flame each other. plus most of the annoying cunts haven't been posting lately (except randy, who is more of a horny puppy that needs housetraining than a flamer).

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #712 on: May 29, 2007, 06:23:25 AM »

people are too busy slogging their way through the forest of spam to have enough piss and vinegar left to flame each other. plus most of the annoying cunts haven't been posting lately (except randy, who is more of a horny puppy that needs housetraining than a flamer).
Right, well I would ask you more questions, but I have to cover your avatar every time I read your responses.  Getting fingerprints on my screen.

duncvis

« Reply #713 on: May 29, 2007, 06:25:35 AM »
Can you suggest a replacement avatar which is suitably offensive but doesn't threaten your lunch so much?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #714 on: May 29, 2007, 06:33:46 AM »

Right, well I would ask you more questions, but I have to cover your avatar every time I read your responses.  Getting fingerprints on my screen.

Do you use Firefox? If so, right click the image and add it to your AdBlock list. I had to do that to rocketturtle's avie. It's reversible, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #715 on: May 29, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »
Can you suggest a replacement avatar which is suitably offensive but doesn't threaten your lunch so much?
Well, since I've for the most part, had to not read your posts because of the avatar, it may be presumptious of me to think I could even think of one that's appropriate.
I kind of laugh at my response to it though...skimming along a thread reading, scrolling down...relaxing....
spewing dog...superscoll madly...

you get me though sometimes.  Maybe it's helping with my hand / eye coordination!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #716 on: May 29, 2007, 07:23:05 AM »
Do you use Firefox? If so, right click the image and add it to your AdBlock list. I had to do that to rocketturtle's avie. It's reversible, too.

Isn't AdBlock an add-on?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #717 on: May 29, 2007, 07:26:31 AM »
Yes it is. Adblock Plus is better.

duncvis

« Reply #718 on: May 29, 2007, 07:38:26 AM »
Well, since I've for the most part, had to not read your posts because of the avatar, it may be presumptious of me to think I could even think of one that's appropriate.
I kind of laugh at my response to it though...skimming along a thread reading, scrolling down...relaxing....
spewing dog...superscoll madly...

you get me though sometimes.  Maybe it's helping with my hand / eye coordination!

Is my new avatar more to your liking?  :eyebrows:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #719 on: May 29, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »

Doesn't the escape button work for you?

I used to do that to Nomaken's avatar to stop the guy from getting his head bitten off.