Educational

Author Topic: Re: anti semite hijack  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: anti semite hijack
« on: May 19, 2006, 06:47:02 PM »
I'm sorry -- and I know this is fucking childish (do I give a shit?) -- but...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Shuggy/GOFUCKYOURSELF.png

:laugh: i will never look at highlighter pens in quite the same way, from now on! *applauds*

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 01:21:07 PM »

Being hyper intelligent or mature does not mean you are sick. It does not mean you have a disease. It means there are maybe 1 person per 5000 who you can communicate with in a meaningful way. Those other kids? Why didn't I just pet the dog or throw the stick for him to catch? That is what it was like for me to be around kids of my own age.

But you've already told us members of this site how unintelligent we are, so what consolation do we have for our social difficulties?

I think that by labeling something "Aspergers", it gives people a reason to quit. They can say "I have a disease, I am stuck". If you tell them the don't have a disease, ,hey just don't know about energy, their own energy, how to manage it and make it grow, and how to interact with other people's energy in a proper and healthy way, then instead of giving up, maybe they would go get a book or find a person to teach them about energy.

i cannot speak for everyone but, personally, i have made my best progress since i found out that i have AS (age 22). having my problem areas identified for me has helped me to improve which faults it is within my power to change. having said that, i have also stopped blaming myself for the things that i cannot change, no matter how hard i try. as you can imagine, my psychological health has benefited greatly from this.

What if you met me before you found out you "had aspergers"? What if I told you about your behavior. Explained it to you. Why you did it. Helped you to understand it. But I never said the word Aspergers?

Then you would be walking around saying " i have made my best progress since i met that guy Happeh (age 22).

Happeh, do you really think she'd be saying that? Roughly what percentage of people you've communicated with online would you say have taken your health advice on board?

I have another question. Happeh, have you ever met anyone (in "real life") who's been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome?
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 01:23:14 PM »
I am trying to get across to you that there are all kinds of people who are not socialized because of how they grew up. Some families have no friends and don't deal with the neighbors. They live in a city far away from their extended family. These people grow up isolated. They are not trained on a daily basis to interact with others. If you see these people in public, you might say "They have Aspergers". Baloney! They have no social skills because of living in isolation in their home. All they need to do is train themselves for a year or so, just like training to go skating or something, and then they will be social just like everyone else.

my mother has four children (including me). my brothers, sister and i had almost identical childhoods - we were all raised by the same parent, had the same cultural influences and the same education. why did my mother's attempts to encourage her children grow-up in to socially well-adjusted people succeed with my brothers and sister, but not on me?

the only difference between me and my brothers and sister is that i have a different father to the rest of them. my father exhibits the same communication problems as i do. if that doesn't clearly indicate a genetic problem - rather than a psychological one - then, i don't know what does.

i am not saying that i am sick. what i am saying is that society puts me at a disadvantage because of the standards that it imposes on me. i have seen less qualified people (who are less intelligent than me) get promoted above me too many times, just because they know how to cultivate friendships with colleagues better than i can. that is just one example.

Then you would be walking around saying " i have made my best progress since i met that guy Happeh (age 22)."

i think i speak for everyone when i say, "what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fucking fucking fuck?!!" ?:laugh:

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 07:52:42 AM »
Israeli world dominace? Im more then happy for my tribe to be the top dogs we always have been and always will be. The stupid white anglo saxon protestants have only themselves to blame.  :angel:

Happeh I couldn't help but LOL at you here on how you clearly have no understanding of my viewpoint but you can click on view all posts by X member and see for yourself. I do find it very amusing when someone on the recieving end of being told "pot calling the kettle black" responds by making my own opinion for me I can see where the powerless person is here. When I read your views on sexuality I can see why you have this power issue, its a man thing  :D

You also seem to have put yourself under some kind of ego safety feature of "I must be the martyr at all costs" you've come here to seek confrontation purposefully and sought it out. I would have alot of time to discuss with you the ancient alien conspiracy at my leisure but debate is not why you are here and I can see it, you want us to all bow down and cock suck you as the saint who will save us from our evil ignorant ways being the brainwashed sons and daughters of abraham we all are.

When you can engage in civil discussion get back to me, i can sit down and talk with far right skinhead facists at the pub about ancient alien conspiracies so the tolerance issue isn't on my end bud.

I disagree. This is more of those lies you are told. If I understand what you are saying. Sexuality is a product of the physical body. It is not a mental thing. I think that is what you mean by social construct? Ethnic minorities are not a social construct. Put a minority in a group of others and you will observe differences in behavior that has nothing to do with what they are taught. People are animals. Animals react animalistically. Whether it is socially acceptable or not, put a black person in a crowd of white people and their will be discomfort. Same if a white person is in the middle of black people.

That is because you fail to understand what the definitions are of the concepts because you have no knowledge of it. It does not concern me how you use the english language and I can see from that statement that you don't know what your talking about. And here is a microcosm of your entire rant here on this thread which you've hijacked from its original direction (thanks buddy I think old admin needs to split the thread now for happeh rant thread) Your talking from a political position you think you've arrived from your own personal wisdom. Well when Pot here calls kettle black its because I see the foundation of knowledge you base it on is....non-existant. What im actually saying there would actually back up your argument but clearly you have no knowledge of sociology and therefore its like talking to someone with a (LOL here) Handicap AHAHA!!!!! Now thats twisted irony

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 11:09:45 AM »
Don't cry for me argentina

Don't come in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat padawan

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 02:58:56 PM »
Israeli world dominace? Im more then happy for my tribe to be the top dogs we always have been and always will be. The stupid white anglo saxon protestants have only themselves to blame.? :angel:

Ahhhh. That explains both your attitude and your treatment of me. Honesty is refreshing isn't it?

I need to say thank you again for owning up to being an Israeli. I can walk away from you with a clear conscience.

Happeh, could you not tell that Praetor was an "Israeli" by looking at his avatar?
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 03:10:33 PM »
I plainly said if I understood your point. It looks like I had a different interpretation than you.

No you didn't you just said to me in the biggest way possible you know sweet FA about what your talking about and your opinion is formed by a person whos objectivity is totally open to question if they are not even familair with the range of opinions and thoughts in regards to the point there trying to make. Tell

And now you've just gone and dug yourself a major hole because guess what? Im not a citizen of Israel and only the liberal demonination of the jewish faith would consider me to still be jewish. But It served its purpose well as I wanted to open up your anti-semetism for all to see. Thankyou for taking the bait like a total sucker, now your hat is out in the political arena for all to see and ive got a nice copy n paste of that all for future referance .

I like this assumption that every single jew is for israel and everything it stands for well i tell you what type in zionism to your google search engine and find out for yourself what jews think of zionism which is only a 150 year old movement if that. This assumption that were a borg collective operating in one mind stuff is purely hysterical nonsence. Perhaps you should meet my friends who goto palestine to be human shields so that children may goto school, get an education or diabetics can collect their insulin, doctors can go and visit the sick and dying in their homes during the various military operations conducted by the IDF. I find the IDF an appauling military who throw people who are essentially teenagers into very stressful and complicated situations. And also then theres the mildly insulting insinuation that I supported Ariel Sharons presidency, that man was a great military general but he brought the military way of doing things into politics and that just simply does not mix in this day and age in the 21st centuy which the country is now paying the price for.

Jewish people are a divided house and I think it is absolutely hilarious that the same arguments the Nazi party were using in the 1920's given to them by pro-ancient alien jews are still being used today it just cracks me up that people are so gullable

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 03:17:37 PM »
Israeli world dominace? Im more then happy for my tribe to be the top dogs we always have been and always will be. The stupid white anglo saxon protestants have only themselves to blame.  :angel:

Ahhhh. That explains both your attitude and your treatment of me. Honesty is refreshing isn't it?

I need to say thank you again for owning up to being an Israeli. I can walk away from you with a clear conscience.

Happeh, could you not tell that Praetor was an "Israeli" by looking at his avatar?

Of course he can't he hasn't the slightest clue of what tribal group I am from let alone any solid knowledge of what the jewish faith, race and culture is all about. His supposed wisdom is built on a complete lack of knowledge and its a gaping exit wound open to pour salt into. What he fails to even acknowledge or realise is that the people being killed on the west bank and gaza today are of the same genetic stock of israelite ancestors. Infact alot of work has been done to show the genetic similairties of the kurdish people who are a persecuted ethnic group within the middle east who have lost their original state due to the badly concieved breakup of the ottomon empire. Just because of this religion which was "exclusive" due to the attempted asshimilation of the jewish kingdoms into babylon were the absolute abomination of evil.

If you enter into an argument without any knowledge then you have no wisdom to give only personal perception, that is ignorance and foolishness

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 11:09:01 PM »
fuck it.

i'll do it correctly later.

the point is that praetor had  a real important topic started which goes to the very heart of most of our concerns.
the anti semite hijacking of this thread was bull shit.  however, heppah has a right to freely speak his opinions.  and now this is the place to do it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »
Wow. Just wow.

Posting messages under another person's signature with your admin privileges.

The lowest of the low.

Try harder. I bet you can sink lower if you want.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 10:39:20 AM »
I thought you were leaving already after huffing and puffing the other day. Or did your hydrocephilic head bump into the door frame on the way out?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 08:43:20 PM »
Wow. Just wow.

Posting messages under another person's signature with your admin privileges.

The lowest of the low.

Try harder. I bet you can sink lower if you want.

i really do not know what this means.
what do you mean when you state that i post messages under another persons signature?
Misunderstood.