Educational

Author Topic: Eamonn.  (Read 1336 times)

The_P

Eamonn.
« on: July 21, 2007, 12:50:37 PM »
Make a sound rebuttal that being a virgin is bad, and I'll concede to it.

Bring it.

Eamonn

Re: Eamonn.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:03 PM »
I didnt say it was bad, just that it's a brass neck to be a virgin at your age for a male., boy.

The_P

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »
I didnt say it was bad, just that it's a brass neck to be a virgin at your age for a male., boy.

You haven't still given me a valid reason.

I want an essay on why being a virgin at 24 is pathetic which isn't based on your opinion.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 01:27:29 PM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Eamonn

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 01:33:34 PM »

You haven't still give me a valid reason.

I want an essay on why being a virgin at 24 is pathetic which isn't based on your opinion.

One of two things. If you want to know society's opinion on it and not mine there's always google. I think it is generally accepted in this country that it is pathetic. You must be incredibly naive not to realise this. I fear if calendale latches onto this you wont remain a virgin for long.

The_P

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »

One of two things. If you want to know society's opinion on it and not mine there's always google. I think it is generally accepted in this country that it is pathetic. You must be incredibly naive not to realise this. I fear if calendale latches onto this you wont remain a virgin for long.

Do you know why you can't come up with a essay based on valid scientific research?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT LIKE THE BONNIE RIVER CLYDE.

Karma deducted.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 01:37:35 PM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 02:00:32 PM »
I fear if calendale latches onto this you wont remain a virgin for long.

I ain't gonna pimp you to him.

Eamonn

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 02:11:08 PM »

Do you know why you can't come up with a essay based on valid scientific research?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT LIKE THE BONNIE RIVER CLYDE.

Karma deducted.

Oh im so worried about the loss of karma emo boy, and the caps too. :'( I never claimed to have an essay based on scientific research just as theres no article claiming being dumb is 'bad'. With such a whiny attitude theres no need for you to have a burd when you're acting like one.

The_P

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »
The thing is you think you talk gospel, and when I call you out on it, you have nothing to back your words. In short, you talk bullshit.  :hornysign:

And I did not say that you have to have an essay, I said that you can compose one based on valid research.

Eamonn

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »
The thing is you think you talk gospel, and when I call you out on it, you have nothing to back your words. In short, you talk bullshit.  :hornysign:

And I did not say that you have to have an essay, I said that you can compose one based on valid research.

Peegai, if you're gonna greet like a wee lassie every time i take a wee jibe at ye, then i will be the adult and stop doing it. Sorry for thinking you had a set of balls. My mistake, how presumptious of me. You might be horny but im not into the bitching and gay sex afterwards to make up scene. If that's what you are after then you can always call calendale out.

The_P

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 02:24:50 PM »
Oh, do fuck off. I'm doing this to kill time, anyway.

Eamonn

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »

Dont deny you're being crushed internally and that your soul tearing apart over this. Unlike some others, i dont judge emo's or gays. I was in my teens before i got a burd so tell me your troubles and i will share your pain.

The_P

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »

Dont deny you're being crushed internally and that your soul tearing apart over this. Unlike some others, i dont judge emo's or gays. I was in my teens before i got a burd so tell me your troubles and i will share your pain.

Take your preconceived notions up your arse, like the good little queer boy you are.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 02:35:47 PM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 07:36:13 PM »

I didn't have a pet birdie until I was thirty.

(or so). Finches. Society finches.

Eamonn

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 07:42:36 PM »

Take your preconceived notions up your arse, like the good little queer boy you are.

Poor peaguy. I've no idea what must be upsetting him this weather. Maybe it's pent up sexual frustration? :-\

Eamonn

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 07:43:15 PM »

I didn't have a pet birdie until I was thirty.

(or so). Finches. Society finches.

Very clever. Smartarse.