Author Topic: Chat night again??  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Chat night again??
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 01:17:10 PM »
i believe we wandered off and chatted somewhere else, if my memory serves me correctly.

i used to love the old days in chatautism, though.  me and dunc, ripping the piss out of everyone, and me flirting outrageously with half of the idiots on there.  heady days, eh, dunc?   :evillaugh:

yeah, they were fun. it was generally looney tune central.  :laugh:

It would be good if we could get the chatrooms in use again. I hate seeing stuff standing idle.

How ironic  :P

:rofl:

any point me getting the popcorn out?  :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 01:18:07 PM »
i believe we wandered off and chatted somewhere else, if my memory serves me correctly.

i used to love the old days in chatautism, though.  me and dunc, ripping the piss out of everyone, and me flirting outrageously with half of the idiots on there.  heady days, eh, dunc?   :evillaugh:
so, you only flirt with idiots?

good lord, no.  but they were very young, and i'm afraid i rather took advantage of that.   :evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »

yeah, they were fun. it was generally looney tune central.  :laugh:

It would be good if we could get the chatrooms in use again. I hate seeing stuff standing idle.

How ironic  :P

:rofl:

any point me getting the popcorn out?  :P

Nah- I was hoping for a spanking later.  :spank:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »
lol.

surely you have to rile him more than that, though?  too easy = no fun.  :laugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
Nah I wasn't trying to rile him up- lets face it how can a spanking be a punishment if I like it?  :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 01:25:46 PM »
good point.  ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 01:38:12 PM »
I had some good times in Chatautism. 8)  Chat on wp seemed to be more of a pity party with the occassional weenie whiny.  I got bored with it.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 01:38:53 PM »
I had some good times in Chatautism. 8)  Chat on wp seemed to be more of a pity party with the occassional weenie whiny.  I got bored with it.

But would you be up for Intensity chat again??

ozymandias

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 02:24:09 PM »
Yeah sure!  That is when I think about it and it coincides with my computer access.  When Carla has a day off from work she spends a lot of time with her DeviantArt forum and Myspace forum.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 03:01:43 PM »
I'm happy to try it, no doubt I'll be drinking coffee and the sun will be coming up here and everyone else will be having a whale of a time.

Somewhere on the weekend would work probably and the suggestion of having the session over a period of time would be good so that other time zones had a go, like mine.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 06:08:09 PM »
I would enjoy some popcorn and a seat. I'm really not much of a chatter, though.
 :popcorn:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
I'm happy to try it, no doubt I'll be drinking coffee and the sun will be coming up here and everyone else will be having a whale of a time.

Somewhere on the weekend would work probably and the suggestion of having the session over a period of time would be good so that other time zones had a go, like mine.

let me know when you could be on, and i will drink coffee with you.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »

Two of us!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 07:57:10 PM »

Two of us!
i don't mind sharing. do you think she can handle us?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »

Two of us!
i don't mind sharing. do you think she can handle us?

Wild guess, but I'll bet she put us both down.