Educational

Author Topic: Wow I really am an assole (well accoring to AFF anyways)  (Read 2286 times)

Kosmonaut

Re: Wow I really am an assole (well accoring to AFF anyways)
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 05:25:09 PM »
You got banned for a RickRoll.
 :laugh: wtf is the world coming to ?

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »
Honestly though, to AFF's credit, Rick Roll does suck.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 05:31:55 PM »
:laugh:

it hasn't invaded my consciousness yet, thank fuck.  no, no links, thanks.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »
i want a link.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 05:36:53 PM »

nevermind.
Misunderstood.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 05:37:33 PM »

honest, it's not a Rick Roll.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »
must... resist... must..resist!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 05:43:53 PM »
You're dellusional, in your hyperfocus state :wanker: :wanker:, and I  need your attention. The focus should be towards what Jman wrote, Jman I appologize for the idiot and I am the idiot.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

ozymandias

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 05:51:23 PM »
OK, in the interest of fairness, PLEASE do not troll AFF.  They are a more reasonable and a better alternative to WP.  It is a very serious AS/Autism site, probably too serious, BUT, they are not devious and dishonest like WP.  PLEASE.  I do have a better feel for Amy and GAreth then anybody here.  I'v been registered there since they started.  I have spoken with Amy and GAreth many times.  Trust me, they are not anywhere near as bad as TheInfantKingAlex.  I know Anbuend as well, I like her and she is not a bad person.

Please think, before you do anything.  Otherwise I may do some thinking myself.  Consider this, they have no love for "Alex" either.  And, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  --anonymous  

THINK

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »
OK, in the interest of fairness, PLEASE do not troll AFF.  They are a more reasonable and a better alternative to WP.  It is a very serious AS/Autism site, probably too serious, BUT, they are not devious and dishonest like WP.  PLEASE.  I do have a better feel for Amy and GAreth then anybody here.  I'v been registered there since they started.  I have spoken with Amy and GAreth many times.  Trust me, they are not anywhere near as bad as TheInfantKingAlex.  I know Anbuend as well, I like her and she is not a bad person.

Please think, before you do anything.  Otherwise I may do some thinking myself.  Consider this, they have no love for "Alex" either.  And, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  --anonymous 

THINK

I agree with Ozy, although I have had no personal contact with the owners. There are plenty of other places to troll.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 05:55:10 PM »
I suppose the temptation is always there to troll people who take themselves so seriously, but I don't actually have any enmity towards Amy and Gareth myself, I don't agree with all their objectives but they're clearly sincere about them. Another more deserving target must be out there though if *gasp* people have got sick of trolling the Plank?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »
must... resist... must..resist!
CAN resist!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:17 PM »
luckily, i'm being distracted elewhere.   :angel:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 05:58:55 PM »
OK, in the interest of fairness, PLEASE do not troll AFF.  They are a more reasonable and a better alternative to WP.  It is a very serious AS/Autism site, probably too serious, BUT, they are not devious and dishonest like WP.  PLEASE.  I do have a better feel for Amy and GAreth then anybody here.  I'v been registered there since they started.  I have spoken with Amy and GAreth many times.  Trust me, they are not anywhere near as bad as TheInfantKingAlex.  I know Anbuend as well, I like her and she is not a bad person.

Please think, before you do anything.  Otherwise I may do some thinking myself.  Consider this, they have no love for "Alex" either.  And, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  --anonymous 

THINK
Fair enough, ill leave them. Do you think if Amy and Gareth had the power and media coverage that Alex (Captain) has, that they would use it in a better manner than he does?
Dunc, if you want a more deseving target ill could find you someone on the student room to flame  :)

ozymandias

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »

THINK
Fair enough, ill leave them. Do you think if Amy and Gareth had the power and media coverage that Alex (Captain) has, that they would use it in a better manner than he does?
Dunc, if you want a more deseving target ill could find you someone on the student room to flame  :)

Yes, Amy and Gareth are sincere and have used their power better than Alex does.  To be honest, they have made questionable decisions that I have had problems with in the past.  BUT, they are AS/autism like many of us, and who among us has made 100% perfect decisions in our past.  They are a real advocacy site and not a "PET" project like WP.  If you want to check out places to troll or flame.  Go to the link to other AS sites and go to FAMsecretsociety and check it out.  Tell me what you think.   You want to talk about the abuse of power by Alex, take a gander at Zoologist/Tom there.