Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 26027 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #270 on: July 25, 2007, 07:49:30 PM »
hadron, you claim to have charisma, so i bet you have some friends that you can invite here.

we need fresh meat.

are you willing to help?
One very big problem. None of my social circle know I am aspie, and it has to stay that way, hence the slightly guarded posting on here. I think most people I know online would be intimidated by this place, but i can try.
trying is all that i am asking for.  and, if you get some friends to join then maybe we can sort your karma problems.
I did try a couple of days ago. The aspie who I asked got scared, and I had to persuade them that I am not a total internet troll.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #271 on: July 25, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »
i have given hadron at least 30 plusses, why is he still at negative 15?

I gave him one earlier today for one of his high velocity, low mass comments, but not thirty.

I did not care for his punky threat to out someone. I haven't gotten around to explaining what I think is wrong with that, though. PI did a pretty good job, though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »
I gave him one earlier today for one of his high velocity, low mass comments, but not thirty.

I did not care for his punky threat to out someone. I haven't gotten around to explaining what I think is wrong with that, though. PI did a pretty good job, though.
oh, i need a link please.
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #273 on: July 25, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »

Do you honestly think i can be bothered to find Lucifer, let alone follow it through....

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2007, 07:58:32 PM »

oh, i need a link please.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=4757.msg219921#msg219921
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2007, 08:03:47 PM »

Do you honestly think i can be bothered to find Lucifer, let alone follow it through....

It's not what I think that matters. We pride ourselves on our honesty with each other. Why would I believe part of what you say and not the rest. I'm not that good at deciphering one brand of bullshit from another. None of us are. I have no way of knowing what your intentions are.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »

It's not what I think that matters. We pride ourselves on our honesty with each other. Why would I believe part of what you say and not the rest. I'm not that good at deciphering one brand of bullshit from another. None of us are. I have no way of knowing what your intentions are.
Simple, I just want to see what she actually thinks of me. I would never actually cross a line like that, not my style at all.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »
i think that you should apologise.  you did cross a line, IMHO.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2007, 08:29:39 PM »
May I ask why my ask away thread has turned into some kind of support forum...?

We tend to go off topic quite often here.  Most people respond to posts in the threads where they find them, rather than reposting them in a different thread, except for Calandale.  There is a sex thread that discusses laundry too.

:laundry:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2007, 08:33:20 PM »

Simple, I just want to see what she actually thinks of me. I would never actually cross a line like that, not my style at all.

I'm glad that you would never actually cross a line like that, but threatening to do it is crossing a line too.  If someone threatened to do something like this to me, I would be furious with them.  How would you feel if someone threatened to expose you?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »

We tend to go off topic quite often here.  Most people respond to posts in the threads where they find them, rather than reposting them in a different thread, except for Calandale.  There is a sex thread that discusses laundry too.

Maybe we need a laundry thread so we can discuss really dirty sex, too.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2007, 08:41:12 PM »

Maybe we need a laundry thread so we can discuss really dirty sex, too.

Great idea.  Why don't you start one?

:laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2007, 09:08:25 PM »

that is a wicked smileh Callaway. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2007, 09:11:41 PM »

that is a wicked smileh Callaway. :laugh:

Thanks.  Did you hover your cursor over it to see what it says?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2007, 09:19:24 PM »
oh heh. :) i hovered but it seems firefox requires me to click properties. but yeah i saw what it said. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: