Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 25702 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #255 on: July 25, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
I have an ex who has just had a relative sick for the past three weeks and she has finally passed away today and I am trying to support him through that.

I'm so sorry, Eclair.  It is difficult to be strong for someone else, like your ex, in a situation like this where you need to deal with your own feelings too sometimes, isn't it?

That is true.  Plus it's not just him I'm dealing with, it's his family also.  They are just devastated.

Thanks for asking Callaway.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #256 on: July 25, 2007, 05:43:35 PM »
spirituality is not a science, i never said it was a science. but science looks for things in life that we can't see with a naked eye and science does detect things that fall into spirituality. shadows of other dimensions. energy. spirit.
What things does science detect that crosses spirituality, I would be intrested in specifics on that one. If there was anything direct, then spirtuality would have probably been totally debunked by now.

they're only starting to see signs of interdimensionality and there's a lot of tabooness surrounding all that stuff. people are afraid to say what they think. scientists are afraid of being labelled new age hoo haw freaks.

but anyway, i think Hawking's found there are some 11 dimensions though i hear it's actually 12. check out some of his latest stuff.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2007, 05:50:22 PM »
spirituality is not a science, i never said it was a science. but science looks for things in life that we can't see with a naked eye and science does detect things that fall into spirituality. shadows of other dimensions. energy. spirit.
What things does science detect that crosses spirituality, I would be intrested in specifics on that one. If there was anything direct, then spirtuality would have probably been totally debunked by now.

they're only starting to see signs of interdimensionality and there's a lot of tabooness surrounding all that stuff. people are afraid to say what they think. scientists are afraid of being labelled new age hoo haw freaks.

but anyway, i think Hawking's found there are some 11 dimensions though i hear it's actually 12. check out some of his latest stuff.
Interdimenionality is purely a mathematical concept at present. What they are saying is within current models it is mathematically possible, not that they can be proved to exist. Really most that is in that field is speculation, and speculation that is a total nightmare to understand. From what I understand what they have shown relates to quazality, not spiritulism, but i dont know the detail on that one and could be wrong. When they get deeper into solving it the chances is that the spiritualism will get debunked.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: July 25, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
spiritualism can't get debunked. it can't be proven or disproven as it is a matter of inner knowing and everyone has to find that in themselves out of their own free will. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2007, 06:00:56 PM »
spiritualism can't get debunked. it can't be proven or disproven as it is a matter of inner knowing and everyone has to find that in themselves out of their own free will. :)
When it gets properly into scientific area, if it ever does, individual spritualist beliefs will get proved or disproved one way or another. But spirtualism is never going to move there.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: July 25, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »
science might move into spiritualism. :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #261 on: July 25, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
science might move into spiritualism. :)
Pseudo science (some prefer to use the word social) probably already has, if you look at some of their riduclous experiments. Natural science (i prefer the word real), will never cross that line, you cant do anything empircal with spirtuality.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #262 on: July 25, 2007, 06:51:43 PM »
you can do empirical with spirituality. the universe is a hologram. the mind can shape it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #263 on: July 25, 2007, 06:54:01 PM »
you can do empirical with spirituality. the universe is a hologram. the mind can shape it.
That isnt really emprical. Natural sciences tend to deal with what you can measure and prove, not what you can sense. I would love to see someone quantify spirituality.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2007, 06:54:45 PM »
is shaping matter with your mind empirical enough?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »
hadron, you claim to have charisma, so i bet you have some friends that you can invite here.

we need fresh meat.

are you willing to help?
Misunderstood.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »
hadron, you claim to have charisma, so i bet you have some friends that you can invite here.

we need fresh meat.

are you willing to help?
One very big problem. None of my social circle know I am aspie, and it has to stay that way, hence the slightly guarded posting on here. I think most people I know online would be intimidated by this place, but i can try.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2007, 07:34:03 PM »

we need fresh meat.

are you willing to help?
One very big problem. None of my social circle know I am aspie, and it has to stay that way, hence the slightly guarded posting on here. I think most people I know online would be intimidated by this place, but i can try.
trying is all that i am asking for.  and, if you get some friends to join then maybe we can sort your karma problems.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

we need fresh meat.

are you willing to help?
trying is all that i am asking for.  and, if you get some friends to join then maybe we can sort your karma problems.

Hey, trying is all a mule can do, too.
 :evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2007, 07:44:48 PM »
i have given hadron at least 30 plusses, why is he still at negative 15?
Misunderstood.