Educational

Author Topic: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!  (Read 25690 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask me anything you like... Doesnt mean i'll answer though!
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2007, 08:25:31 AM »
Because I'm automatically a clone of him with the same opinions?  Get real.  ::)

What is this really about?  Was I supposed to apologise for misunderstanding you the other day? 

You tell me what it's about.  You had a go at me, yet again...
1) I explained my position.
2) Then your husband comes in and starts on it...and actually throws some insults...(which, of course I'm going to defend that straight up)

There is nothing that this is about.  Refer to point 1, where I explained that you are not the centre of my posts at the moment.  What more should I offer than that, which was an explanation.

Thank your bed buddy for just being a twat generally in the mix.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2007, 08:29:27 AM »
But I told you I'd misunderstood both of the comments I responded to in a way you didn't like- so why are we still being confrontational about it?  I can't understand why you would get so worked up about a misunderstanding- we all have these problems and we all generally try to cut each other a little slack because of it.  But it doesn't seem to be enough for you and I don't get what you want. 

I asked Dunc to keep out of it but I can't stop him from replying to the comments that you keep aiming at him.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »
ASPIE FIGHT!!!!!!

:popcorn:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2007, 08:36:38 AM »
But I told you I'd misunderstood both of the comments I responded to in a way you didn't like- so why are we still being confrontational about it?  I can't understand why you would get so worked up about a misunderstanding- we all have these problems and we all generally try to cut each other a little slack because of it.  But it doesn't seem to be enough for you and I don't get what you want.  

I asked Dunc to keep out of it but I can't stop him from replying to the comments that you keep aiming at him.

What?  I've explained myself enough, I'm done.  It's 12.30am here and I have to be up at 6, if you can't take what I have offered as some genuine sign that I am completely unaware of why I have offended you, then I guess that's all I can give.  I can't rearrange the words any more to make it any clearer.

I'm sorry you both seem hell bent on taking it the wrong way.  I can't change that part.  Only you two can choose to take a different perspective.  I know what mine was and I'm really disappointed that after the time I have been here you would both be so keen to take the worst version of me possible.  That is probably the most disappointing part.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2007, 08:39:09 AM »
And I'm genuinely unaware as to why I have offended you so much by not knowing you were making a joke.  But I'm more than happy to let this drop- cos I'm just confused as to what its all about.

duncvis

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2007, 08:41:42 AM »
And I'm just amused.  :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2007, 09:24:15 AM »
I bet he's Danlo, my arch-nemesis from the internet.

Fucking hate the guy.

I find it funny that everytime he logs in here he does a search for his name and only replies to those topics that mention him.  :laugh:
Ha! I just caught him!
 :police:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2007, 09:24:49 AM »
I bet he's Danlo, my arch-nemesis from the internet.

Fucking hate the guy.

I find it funny that everytime he logs in here he does a search for his name and only replies to those topics that mention him.  :laugh:
Is there anything else worth replying to? Once upon a time, I might've browsed the forums, looking for interesting topics to read. But I'm so past the whole "I'm autistic, autistic is what I am" crap. I've got a good job, and I'm good at socializing there. I might not have any friends, but hell I'll settle for what I've got. I don't want to know what kind of sordid sex crap you guys think in the privacy of your minds, and I'm not really an antagonistic guy. So, Intensity just isn't my cup of tea, and I won't waste time searching through all the crap for topics that actually interest me (except my name :D).

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2007, 09:31:53 AM »
Is there anything else worth replying to? Once upon a time, I might've browsed the forums, looking for interesting topics to read. But I'm so past the whole "I'm autistic, autistic is what I am" crap. I've got a good job, and I'm good at socializing there. I might not have any friends, but hell I'll settle for what I've got. I don't want to know what kind of sordid sex crap you guys think in the privacy of your minds, and I'm not really an antagonistic guy. So, Intensity just isn't my cup of tea, and I won't waste time searching through all the crap for topics that actually interest me (except my name :D).
Everyone likes to read about themselves, don't they? I know I do. :P

Anyway, you could start an "Ask Danlo" thread.  ;D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2007, 09:47:49 AM »
So is some of your supreme arrogance an act then?
You could put it that way. Some of it isnt though.

Hence the reason why I said 'some'.

Don't you ever want people to see more than one side of you though?
In person people do. Online it is difficult to convey it, especially when I am not really given an oppotunity to.

FMD, what more open invitation do you want to convey yourself than this?

Or, let me guess...you want someone else to do it for you?

Are you a Mummy's boy, or what?  Like what is the story?
What story do you want me to tell exactly?
LMAO.  I don't know whether to kick your ass or feel sorry for you.
You want ME to outline the story for YOU?
Saints fucking preserve me, please.

What's with the "everyone else needs to do everything for me" shit?   

I am lazy. Simple as.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2007, 09:49:46 AM »
Just spill your guts, leave out the stuff that you think you may need to protect...

How difficult is it?
Not on a public forum, maybe via PM if you can convince me if you are trustworthy.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2007, 10:29:44 AM »
how was that so spiritual? :P
Erm, all the Venus stuff from a purely non-scientific angle... Good that you are asking me questions on my thread again though.

non-scientific? i just said i imagined living there when i was a kid. that's imagination. that's not non-scientific. and anyway spirituality is not non-scientific. ::)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
Erm, all the Venus stuff from a purely non-scientific angle... Good that you are asking me questions on my thread again though.

non-scientific? i just said i imagined living there when i was a kid. that's imagination. that's not non-scientific. and anyway spirituality is not non-scientific. ::)
Spirituality cannot be tested in an emprical fashion, so in my book it isnt a science really.
As for the venus stuff, surprisingly i didnt read through it all, i just jumped at words, saw lucifer claiming to write a book on it and then got put off.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »
who's muriel?  ???

The character, Muriel, from Muriel's Wedding, an Aussie comedy film.

i love that movie. i saw it years ago. Toni Collette lost a lot of weight.

Spirituality cannot be tested in an emprical fashion, so in my book it isnt a science really.
As for the venus stuff, surprisingly i didnt read through it all, i just jumped at words, saw lucifer claiming to write a book on it and then got put off.

::)

if you don't bother to read, don't bother to reply.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 10:48:22 AM by Björk »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2007, 10:50:43 AM »
spirituality is not a science, i never said it was a science. but science looks for things in life that we can't see with a naked eye and science does detect things that fall into spirituality. shadows of other dimensions. energy. spirit.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar